• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Hoplite Arms logo to replace the one shown.
Screenshot_20210828-163156_Chrome.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

When I get to work on Monday I will make some rounds and see how many New Balance shoes I can grab for you guys. I'll go through my assisted living and see if I can get the residents to donate their shoes. I'll tell them it's for a good cause

I got mine....

20210828_183303.jpg

When I get to work on Monday I will make some rounds and see how many New Balance shoes I can grab for you guys. I'll go through my assisted living and see if I can get the residents to donate their shoes. I'll tell them it's for a good cause

I'm in for a track suit.
It's gotta be that camo pattern though.
Lg bottom
XL top
Will there be a mandatory head cover?
I don't like hoods.

There should be a prerequisite for track suits.

The buyer must have a rifle on order or a quote sheet waiting to be signed.

If you go to the range and see another track suit….he can’t be shooting a savage

just my opinion

I totally agree, no posers allowed into the 3 stripe tracksuit life club.
It costs $7050 to join the club and we better not catch anyone wearing the club uniform without having paid their dues.

There should be a prerequisite for track suits.

The buyer must have a rifle on order or a quote sheet waiting to be signed.

If you go to the range and see another track suit….he can’t be shooting a savage

just my opinion
And if you aren’t one of the OG 10 you have to get jumped in to earn your suit and it only has 2 stripes.

Do we have a running list of the 10 OG's. My cousin hasn't gotten back to me. I'll hunt him down for the track suits

Could have a special engraved logo on the chassis saying "1 of 10" or something along those lines.

Topstrap

Just go by the serial numbers.

I think I might have 001 and one of the other guys has the 007 so if your serial number is between 001 and 010 then you are in the club.

Do we have a running list of the 10 OG's. My cousin hasn't gotten back to me. I'll hunt him down for the track suits

Hi,

@W54/XM-388
@sirhrmechanic
@TacticalDillhole
@phantomskittles
@SkyScrapin
@waveslayer
@brianf
@ME, LOL (Xtra Long Length Large Bottom, 1XL Top)
@jbonnie (Honorary member of future LH owners)

One you confirm what we having going on I will round up everyone's sizes. I am going to need a set for M, W, and F, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Could have a special engraved logo on the chassis saying "1 of 10" or something along those lines.

Topstrap

Hi,

I am working on a surprise in regards to something like that...someone sent me a pretty good suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Good used Ski boat? Looking for one 👍

Slightly less useless than a ski boat.
Hewes Tailfisher. <6" draft tunnel hull flats boat.
20180131_140712.jpg

Actually, the jury is still out on the ski boat being more useless.
At least you can get more than three people in a ski boat and if anything smells like fish you can toss it overboard...😂

Reactions: Dendro
post it down south

they amount of storm surge, that boat will get top dollar

Hi,

Figured easier here instead of individual replies to messages and such.

No power, no timeline for power restoration as we are in remote area and the cities get priority with aftermath fixes.

We are lucky to be blessed with just a mess!!
Will take couple days to clean up but other than that, no damage.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Figured easier here instead of individual replies to messages and such.

No power, no timeline for power restoration as we are in remote area and the cities get priority with aftermath fixes.

We are lucky to be blessed with just a mess!!
Will take couple days to clean up but other than that, no damage.

Sincerely,
Theis
I'm really glad to hear you didn't take any damage.
The no power is going to suck.

Sizing a generator to actual usage is important. I know what he has there, but with power being out and a mess, you’re most likely not running a lot since your employees might be home or not about to get to work
True that. He said no damage, so the mess can be handled via other means than electricity. If Theis doesn't have a large generator already, then it's too late to try to get one now. Just have a big cleaning party and invite any neighbor that is not neck deep in their own mess for free warm beer if they bring chainsaws, axes, trailers, etc. Pitch in some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill or fire pit before the meat spoils, and ride it out in style till the utility companies come through. I'm sure we can all wait a few more days for Hoplite to get back in business. Anyway, unless I win the lottery or the raffle I signed up for at a gun show this past weekend, it will be a while before I can afford an Aspis.

Sizing a generator to actual usage is important. I know what he has there, but with power being out and a mess, you’re most likely not running a lot since your employees might be home or not about to get to work

I bet you know a guy that has a generator or two👍👍

Reactions: Geno C.
I bet you know a guy that has some generator experience

Reactions: Geno C.
@THEIS

I was just tagging you in that @Mr. Z was looking to put in an order for a rifle.
I'm not sure which thread he posted it in, but I told him to e-mail you as well so when you get power back, you'll be able to see his order.

Thanks.

Reactions: Mr. Z
It was in the PM.

Looking to order an Aspis in 300NM. Sent an email to the contact us form too. Just looking to go over details before I start selling things to fund the new shiny.

@THEIS get back to me when it’s convenient, you’ve got more pressing things right now. It would be great to get in on the first batch. Thanks.

Last edited:
welcome to the club @Mr. Z !!!!!

mind sharing why you chose a hoplite..ive been on board since version 1.0

Hi Guys,

Quick Update, lol...

I have pushed up a business meeting that was previously scheduled for beginning of October so wife and I are back to conveniences aka data and hot water in Downtown Birmingham, lolol

@Mr. Z Your contact form submission was received.
The answer to "where is the drop down option boxes" is that we want to talk direct with customers so we make sure they get the correct options they are seeking.

Let me get through the catching up today and I will either email you this evening or tomorrow to discuss everything with you.

Sincerely,
Theis

Thank you. Whenever you get to it. Happy to hear things are coming back together.

welcome to the club @Mr. Z !!!!!

mind sharing why you chose a hoplite..ive been on board since version 1.0
The features check all of my boxes. I don’t think I’ll be able to break it without trying, and if I do I trust that it will be handled quickly and efficiently.

I’ve watched the whole process here too. Never seen anything shown from the very beginning like this has been and I appreciate the transparency, as well as the patience and understanding to not put it out until it’s “right”. I hope the rest of the firearms industry is watching.

Last edited:
The features check all of my boxes. I don’t think I’ll be able to break it without trying, and if I do I trust that it will be handled quickly and efficiently.

I’ve watched the whole process here too. Never seen anything shown from the very beginning like this has been and I appreciate the transparency, as well as the patience and understanding to not put it out until it’s “right”. I hope the rest of the firearms industry is watching.
Hi,

So I am trying to decide right now if we want to show some of the last 1% of improvements that have been done over the past few weeks or to let that be a surprise to the plank owner members when they open their pelican case.

Sincerely,
Theis

Status
Not open for further replies.