• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will the switch barrel aspect of the rifle system require a barrel vice /torque wrench, or more along the lines of desert tech and AI quick loc?

Now I'm interested. What will it require?

Hi,

Single Allen wrench; think 3rd grade level simplicity for keeping the barrel from rotating while preserving action strength and thread rigidity. (We keeping you Army gurus in mind, lol) :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Fat stacks of cash lol

Hi,

We make no qualms about NOT having any desire to compete in the race to the bottom in regards to costs. There are enough manufacturers and builders in the industry participating on that race. We wish them well; just not our cup of cognac.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
@THEIS

What is the shortest barrel length that clears the muzzle threads from the for-end?

Think I'm going to Form 1 this system, but at the same time I want to avoid hacksawing the hand-guard. Possible to get two separate lengths without causing more headaches?

SBR for short action stuff.. the 375 Swiss P will get all the length.

@THEIS

What is the shortest barrel length that clears the muzzle threads from the for-end?

Think I'm going to Form 1 this system, but at the same time I want to avoid hacksawing the hand-guard. Possible to get two separate lengths without causing more headaches?

SBR for short action stuff.. the 375 Swiss P will get all the length.

Hi,

And how did I know that was going to come up from you, lolol???

Current handguard is 18" long BUT the greatest thing about dimensions....easier to shorten than to lengthen.
I have better hacksaw than you do so I am thinking you want 14" handguard with your short action conversion kit?

Don't forget to email me those export questions you have :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Single Allen wrench; think 3rd grade level simplicity for keeping the barrel from rotating while preserving action strength and thread rigidity. (We keeping you Army gurus in mind, lol) :)

Sincerely,
Theis
Just great, no sooner am I all set to be excited for getting the first one, but you have to go make the platform so amazing that now I'm going to probably have to part with a couple AI rifles and other stuff because well one Aspis and eventually one Phalanx is just not going to be enough.

I'm probably not going to be happy until I have at least two of the Aspis rifles as well as at least one Phalanx rifles.
Plus of course I'm going to have to get a bunch of barrels and bolts and magazines and that to have nice complete kits that shoot everything...

This is going to get expensive quick HA!

I'm kind of worried (or rather my Barrett M107A1 should be) that the Phalanx is going be so awesome, I'm going to have to sell even more stuff to afford 2 of them as well.

Reactions: Geno C.
Just great, no sooner am I all set to be excited for getting the first one, but you have to go make the platform so amazing that now I'm going to probably have to part with a couple AI rifles and other stuff because well one Aspis and eventually one Phalanx is just not going to be enough.

I'm probably not going to be happy until I have at least two of the Aspis rifles as well as at least one Phalanx rifles.
Plus of course I'm going to have to get a bunch of barrels and bolts and magazines and that to have nice complete kits that shoot everything...

This is going to get expensive quick HA!

I'm kind of worried (or rather my Barrett M107A1 should be) that the Phalanx is going be so awesome, I'm going to have to sell even more stuff to afford 2 of them as well.
well-you-could-whore-yourself-out-to-a-thousand-fat-chicks-for-50-bucks-apiece-or-or-or-50-rea...jpg

Current handguard is 18" long BUT the greatest thing about dimensions....easier to shorten than to lengthen.
I have better hacksaw than you do so I am thinking you want 14" handguard with your short action conversion kit?

Don't forget to email me those export questions you have :)

Thinking a 14.5" barrel would be ideal, but could avoid the hassle by pinning a muzzle brake. Ideally the bridge would have enough room to clear a shorty optic for clip-on tools.

Yep - I owe you an email. 🍻

I'd avoid that one for sure.... just the thought is making me queasy

Hi,

So what you are saying is I need to look into a new payment program of "Pokin Pork For Payment"? I arrange the pork that provides me payment, you arrange the Pokin???? lol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

O shit, I mean to purchase from your connections, lol
They would go well in the online store, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

Oh --do you mean actually embroidered on a track suit for sale in the Hoplite store section?
I'm sure that could be arranged because at least the frog is only a few colors... and so should embroider ok.

It would be really nice if they could actually get the dies done and out to you after what? A year?
Hopefully they didn't do the other thing they are famous for and mess them up...

Reactions: Terry Cross
Hi,

This was one of the most enjoyable quotes sent out today, lol...

Look closely and you can see the benefit and joy of what a real customer journey can look like 😀.

The personal connection and relationship built upon the journey is more valuable than any product because it is the only way to get more product out into the wild.

Sincerely,
Theis

Attachments

• Owl Shit.jpg
    Owl Shit.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 232
I didn’t order a Swiss anything…better not be getting the shaft over here lol

Wow, that’s how it should be.

Hi,

We agree. What is funny is that I accidentally left off the left half of his cerakote request and it is the best part.
The original request from customer was custom cerakote job that is "Slicker than owl shit and more radical than ISIS", lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

I didn’t order a Swiss anything…better not be getting the shaft over here lol

Hi,

You are a rattle can type of guy so just plain black for you, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

id post a few pics of my painting skills but its not a hoplite rifle so ill wont put the cerakote oven guys to shame lol

Cool, they are even looking for investors!

Only if you are NOT a USA citizen or residing in the USA, so that eliminates a lot of folks.

That being said, you can buy all kinds of merch they are selling and such and probably even buy in to staring as an extra in the film.

Skittles can't wait for his 338 NM to get here. Looking forward to a side by side session with my Savage 112 Target 338 Lapua at Thunder Valley.at a mile.

Topstrap

Skittles can't wait for his 338 NM to get here. Looking forward to a side by side session with my Savage 112 Target 338 Lapua at Thunder Valley.at a mile.

Topstrap

Hi,

And that is what friends are for, lol....Because I made a mistake on his quote yesterday and put 338LM and he signed off on it, lol......But I went back through emails and was my mistake but I just sent email for which 338 confirmation, hahaha

Sincerely,
Theis

He's my Son, heck of a shooter. Dings the mile pretty consistent with his 223 and 88s. The 338 we'll be using to compare to is the one Randy Wise set an ELR World record with. It's all stock except for the chassis and should be a good gun to compare with. Same conditions, two shooters or maybe more. Looking forward to seeing results.

Topstrap

Last edited:
Reactions: THEIS
Hi,

For those of you that officially placed your orders today aka provided funds, lol.

We want to thank you all for following along this venture with us, putting up with our timeline changes, product design changes, and what seems like a never ending finish line.

We are honored that you all have made the jump to join Team 3 Stripe and spend your hard earned money with us.

collage (7).jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

Status
Not open for further replies.