• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

O look what finally showed up, lol...

20210907_115852.jpg
20210907_115900.jpg
20210907_115911.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

Official Hoplite Arms uniform update 🤣

My cousin is looking into it as we speak. Keep your fingers crossed. Adidas won't do low quantities at the moment... working on it

And make them out of that thermal detection shielding material somebody was selling sheets of in the PX a while back!

Last edited:
Reactions: waveslayer
Hi,

I personally would like to say Thank You to our Hoplite Arms "Plank Owners Ten".

You guys will always get to say that you were part of the very beginning of public owners of our products.

Some of you have been with us since my very first Hoplite Arms introduction thread here on Snipers Hide while some of you are late comers to the Hoplite Arms transparent firearms industry venture.

Second batch of 20 actions and chassis are finishing up in the next couple weeks so you have time to get in on that batch.
#smallbatchmanufacturing :)

collage (10).jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

So when are you offering the good but cheaper Ass Piss line for us poor? Can't afford the Aspis, need its cheaper cousin.

So when are you offering the good but cheaper Ass Piss line for us poor? Can't afford the Aspis, need its cheaper cousin.

Hi,

Sounds like you are a fit for the interest free payment plan program!! That way you get the full Aspis Goodness a month at a time!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Sounds like you are a fit for the interest free payment plan program!! That way you get the full Aspis Goodness a month at a time!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Guess I'll have to get the fishnets, hooker boots and lipstick on...daddy needs to earn some money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
haha... I hope he won't do that! Maybe the Tangent. :)
Bullet We’ll get something going when I get solid eta.

if not ill berate theis to get me a office rifle to finger one weekend.

we can grab your son and hit the range

Reactions: BuLLet
Take a look at the tac ops thread …his son can shoot.

since I haven’t shot centerfire much in the last 6-9 months I think bullet and his son will do most of the shooting and ill take a few pics for you guys to see

Hi,

I will send you a schoolhouse rifle shortly and you guys can get together while we wait on the cerakote test samples to help you decide which of those crazy metallic colors you really want.

Sincerely,
Theis

Is there any possibility of delivery of the first 10 to buyers by mid November? I’d like to blast a WI whitetail with mine this year.

Is there any possibility of delivery of the first 10 to buyers by mid November? I’d like to blast a WI whitetail with mine this year.
Hi,

Were are absolutely pushing for that, slightly before. We have all the actions and chassis finished and barrels ordered.

We do have some T&E barrels around the shop that we can attempt to coordinate with the Plank Owners 10 to accommodate their needs before their spec'd barrels arrive.

Now let me sound "industry" for a minute, lolol...Do I get to hunt WI Whitetail too??

Sincerely,
Theis

You’re more than welcome. I’ll even bring you out to deer camp to observe some real live northern hicks if you come out opening weekend. Third Saturday in November.

All of the above, plus deer drives if we can get enough people together. 15 guys willing to walk through a marsh or a cedar patch a rabbit has a hard time getting through is a tall order. Standard practice is to sit on private land and push on public.

Never did a deer push…I’m guessing they are just like pushing pheasant with a blocker

Yes, but you hear them coming and just catch short looks most of the time. Walkers get the same amount of opportunity as blockers.

See, now you’re thinkin. Park that “blind” in the middle of a marsh and buzz around the thick areas to get them moving.

Honestly though, if you did come up it’s mostly walking a few hundred yards from the pickup and sitting in some kind of seat waiting. With shots topping out at maybe 400y, with most being at 10-100.

Do it.

1631114405193.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, but you hear them coming and just catch short looks most of the time. Walkers get the same amount of opportunity as blockers.
Snap shots…not my string point anymore

guess I’d go hungry or find a field lol

Hi,

Are these not an option up there in the hick towns of the North??
View attachment 7699253
View attachment 7699256

Sincerely,
Theis
Not usually for Savage owners. I have a bunch of Savages and am happy to use an old 4 wheeler or beatup Chevy pickup. Maybe when Phantomskittles gets his new Hoplite I can ride along with him, hope he picks the chopper.

Topstrap

Last edited:
It’s a nice mix of industrial yet minimalist.

the more I see it the more refined it looks

some chassis are approx the same size etc..but they look chunky ruining esthetics

Theis,

It has been a marvel reading and effectively watching you build this up from ground zero. I cannot even begin to grasp all the minute details that are not posted here in getting this project from a dinner napkin concept to product completion, sales, and out the door.

My most profound compliments to you on your achievement in what is the definition of the American Dream.

I hope that this continues to unfold and flourish, and turns into your Legacy to the shooting community.

Status
Not open for further replies.