• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Dave Thomas the famous Wendy's guy was from Texas and a shooter to boot. (least from the grave, poor guy)

Not sure but I heard he lives in Texas goes by the name dave, is a moderator on the hide and by the way he also shot a moa group off a tripod at 1k.

You might be able to pm him…but he never writes back

But that is just word in the street

Reactions: brianf
Mandelorian and baby yoda
Funny you should bring that up…. Because Frank brought his own Jawa to the Monday video test session….

73333F41-7256-4349-857C-0EB22D574121.jpeg

Sirhr

Were you using the shot marker system?
All joking aside from what I saw hoplite were the only ones..the rest were having customers hit steel the size of a car door calling out “hit”

Takes confidence in the weapon system and Ammo to put random customers on a 1000 yard target and then post the results for all to see.

Additionally, seeing these groups pisses me off…reminds me i shoot like shit lol

Yeah, no one else wanted any part of that 1000 yarder ;-). I was watching them dial it in - you know you're dealing with an accurate rifle system when the guy sighting/shooting it in is like "Nah, fam, that POI is 3" off at 1000, double check your wind call." Also, 1700 fps of retained velocity is pretty sweet...

In controlled testing environments our receivers have remained operational at pressures up to and including 131,000 PSI. Stage 2 pressure testing had increased pressures to approximately 152,000 PSI pressures without catastrophic receiver failure.

Hi Theis,

What advantages do these higher pressures bring to the shooter? Would this benefit 6mm performance over what is possible in 6 Creedmoor?

Hi Theis,

What advantages do these higher pressures bring to the shooter? Would this benefit 6mm performance over what is possible in 6 Creedmoor?

With the proper components, you’ll be able to run a 6cm probably 400fps faster. Possibly more.

Even more so with larger cartridges.

Breaking news!

We at hoplite would like to thank everyone for the continued support in bringing a top tier weapon system to market.

As we are nearing the end of fine tuning and the finishing touches that should be expected from a rifle of this quality, we also have some interesting changes internally.

Moving forward one of Hoplite Arms’ managing partners Theis Protov , will be using his unique skillsets researching alternative projects and revenue streams; one can never sit idle in the market.

With the change of mission, Theis will have less time for customer service as well as having less time bringing the customer through the Hoplite Arms journey.

Original customers that have put a down payment towards a rifle with Theis as the main point of contact will still be handled by Theis, through delivery if wanted.

At times when Theis is unavailable the information will be given by another Hoplite Arms employee, keeping our promise to always inform the customer of both “Good and Bad” news.

New customers and contacts will initially be handled by another original managing partner, Brian Finamore.

Brian will also be the lead contact for social media, email and future business contacts during these exciting times.

Additionally in this time of change, Hoplite Arms headquarters will be moving from Enon Louisiana, to Texas….back to where it all started.

With Theis traveling more often, the need for our current brick and mortar location has also changed.

Recently Hoplite has acquired the services of Enrique Erdmenger a professionally trained gunsmith.

Although all parts and assemblies are QC’d prior to assembly, we at Hoplite believe that final assembly being performed by trained professional will create the best product possible.

Hoplite has also expanded our envelope of knowledge into the ammunition side of the firearms market.

We have contacted David Thomas for the loading of custom match ammunition; which some may have seen at the Precision Rifle Expo in Blakley Georgia in late October.

For those who did not attend or have missed screen shots on social media from the on-site Shot Marker System; it can be said that the ammo was absolutely some of the most accurate ammunition attendees had ever seen.

Hoplite Arms is excited to bring these new services and skillsets to the Hoplite Team, continuing our goal of constantly moving forward with the mission statement of creating the best possible weapon system we know how.

While there may be a change in voice, the mission statement of Hoplite Arms to be transparent while providing a world class weapon system stays the same.

Feel free to PM for any information or questions you may have.

Breaking news!

We at hoplite would like to thank everyone for the continued support in bringing a top tier weapon system to market.

As we are nearing the end of fine tuning and the finishing touches that should be expected from a rifle of this quality, we also have some interesting changes internally.

Moving forward one of Hoplite Arms’ managing partners Theis Protov , will be using his unique skillsets researching alternative projects and revenue streams; one can never sit idle in the market.

With the change of mission, Theis will have less time for customer service as well as having less time bringing the customer through the Hoplite Arms journey.

Original customers that have put a down payment towards a rifle with Theis as the main point of contact will still be handled by Theis, through delivery if wanted.

At times when Theis is unavailable the information will be given by another Hoplite Arms employee, keeping our promise to always inform the customer of both “Good and Bad” news.

New customers and contacts will initially be handled by another original managing partner, Brian Finamore.

Brian will also be the lead contact for social media, email and future business contacts during these exciting times.

Additionally in this time of change, Hoplite Arms headquarters will be moving from Enon Louisiana, to Texas….back to where it all started.

With Theis traveling more often, the need for our current brick and mortar location has also changed.

Recently Hoplite has acquired the services of Enrique Erdmenger a professionally trained gunsmith.

Although all parts and assemblies are QC’d prior to assembly, we at Hoplite believe that final assembly being performed by trained professional will create the best product possible.

Hoplite has also expanded our envelope of knowledge into the ammunition side of the firearms market.

We have contacted David Thomas for the loading of custom match ammunition; which some may have seen at the Precision Rifle Expo in Blakley Georgia in late October.

For those who did not attend or have missed screen shots on social media from the on-site Shot Marker System; it can be said that the ammo was absolutely some of the most accurate ammunition attendees had ever seen.

Hoplite Arms is excited to bring these new services and skillsets to the Hoplite Team, continuing our goal of constantly moving forward with the mission statement of creating the best possible weapon system we know how.

While there may be a change in voice, the mission statement of Hoplite Arms to be transparent while providing a world class weapon system stays the same.

Feel free to PM for any information or questions you may have.

Signed a contRact with?! TYIA

This is a bit unexpected.
As you can imagine we are always looking forward and thinking of the future, the conversation never stops around here.

if we are not continually expanding our knowledge base and looking for other avenues to explore we would not keep with our mission of bringing top tier weapons to market.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Signed a contRact with?! TYIA
No the spelling was correct, but thanks for the help.

particulars are still being finalized but his services are available and are being used as we speak...as they have been for some time

the relocation process and its paperwork is a more immediate task

Reactions: Milf Dots
I hope @THEIS has dedicated some time for track suits!!! I failed on delivering , unless you guys want China made goodies... I held off

Quick question, will the partner, Brian Finamore, that is taking over the lead on Hoplite Arms rifle production and fulfillment be on SH as well, or is it e-mail / phone as their main means of communication?

Yes to all three..

Once all ducks are in a row Brian will be available on phone, email, SH as well.

Hoplite still believes in speaking directly to the customer on every possible occasion.

For the time being pm “Hoplite Arms”/this user name and all information will be routed through Brian and or Theis for accurate information.

Our plan is to become a better company not change our core values.

Reactions: THEIS and RS14
Quick question, will the partner, Brian Finamore, that is taking over the lead on Hoplite Arms rifle production and fulfillment be on SH as well, or is it e-mail / phone as their main means of communication?

Hi,

I will still be on SH for any assistance too as long as site is not blocked due to Countries restrictions. Some countries have SH blocked and now that TOR and such are a huge pain in the ass for SH it may not always be a viable "get around".

Although the time available will be random and all sorts of different times zones involved.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

I will still be on SH for any assistance too as long as site is not blocked due to Countries restrictions. Some countries have SH blocked and now that TOR and such are a huge pain in the ass for SH it may not always be a viable "get around".

Although the time available will be random and all sorts of different times zones involved.

Sincerely,
Theis

Assuming you have a home in the USA with good internet, you can get a little private VPN setup so that when you are out and about or abroad, your computer can route the internet stuff to your home with an encrypted connection and then from your home to the rest of the world and from the rest of the world back to your home. That usually works well and isn't blocked by most stuff

(China I think tries to block VPNs if they can, but since this is a private only you one, it's probably not going to be in their database).

Then of course with a bit more work, you could have all your sensitive data at home and not on your laptop (unless you want to use somebody else's cloud services), so that you can cross borders without having any data on your devices.

A bit of work to setup, but might help a fair bit.

Yes to all three..

Once all ducks are in a row Brian will be available on phone, email, SH as well.

Hoplite still believes in speaking directly to the customer on every possible occasion.

For the time being pm “Hoplite Arms”/this user name and all information will be routed through Brian and or Theis for accurate information.

Our plan is to become a better company not change our core values.
I met Brian at PRE... good guy and represented the team well!

Also loved talking to Enrique who is a really solid craftsman-era gunsmith. Nice to meet a guy who still knows what files and stones are for. Great guy who I instantly liked! He also appreciates fine old shotguns... or is that old fine shotguns... whatever. It's a plus!

enrique.jpg

Having now shot a couple of these and had a chance to finger-bang the living daylights out of the three that were at PRE... I am looking forward to that e-mail that says "your rifle is ready!" Awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS... Just don't forget to figure out my goofy scope mount... and don't lose my bipod! ;-)

Just a quick update. This account is another point of contact along with @Hoplite Arms.

As soon as the commercial supporter badges/accounts are set up, I will start other threads with the services we will be offering.

Everything from loaded ammo, to brass prep and load development will be available. All done on the current top equipment the industry has to offer.

Stay Tuned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.