• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hot (really) Lady Gaga in a funny video

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
For once Lady Gaga actually looks like a chick and is actually hot in this funny video with Justin Timberlake

Hotness shows up about 3/4 way through.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pi7gwX7rjOw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pi7gwX7rjOw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Heres some tits for the fun of it.

2m65nh4.jpg

Re: Hot (really) Lady Gaga in a funny video

Wow...
Lady Gag-gag looks almost bangable in that vid.
They did a great job hiding her balls in it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow...
Lady Gag-gag looks almost bangable in that vid.
They did a great job hiding her balls in it!

</div></div>

He's the master of the tuck.

That's some funny shit!

Gaga is a very talented girl, she's different, but you can't deny her talent. She's not one of my favorites, but I dont see why people knock her.

Yeah I'd do her too.

Funny video

Oh, I said she wasn't my favorite, but make no mistake I'd get straight nasty with her if given the chance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's some funny shit!

Gaga is a very talented girl, she's different, but you can't deny her talent. She's not one of my favorites, but I dont see why people knock her. </div></div>
One persons junk is another persons treasure. I think her only talent is shock value. I really don't think she has a good voice. She can play the piano but it is hard to get over all the weird weird shit.

Typically people that are very artistically talented, including musically, are alot "different" than the accepted norm. I agree, she's out there no doubt. Hell, she's gotta be a lil off in order to come up with the shit she does and the persona she has created. However, she does have a huge amount musical talent, maybe not totally accepted or understood by all though.

Sorry folks, not GaGa or Timberlake. The are thelonelykids. They do dumb songs, but funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like Marilyn Manson, Lil Wayne, or Flavor Flav. </div></div>

Ive never been into manson, but you have to keep in mind he's a "entertainer" as well as a musician. Off stage, he's actually very well spoken and seems somewhat intelligent. Ive watched several interviews with him as well as his piece in "Bowling for Columbine". Again, I agree, he's fucking weird, but has talent.

Lil Wayne & Flav.....I'm not even going to comment on those two.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry folks, not GaGa or Timberlake. The are thelonelykids. They do dumb songs, but funny</div></div>

Are you saying that's not Justin Timberlake, Andy Samburg, and Lady GaGa in the video?

I must be getting old: I can't see how white (or blue) hair makes a woman more attractive.

I know, I know, they call it 'Platinum', but when I see white hair I just can't think about sex.
eek.gif

I stand corrected and come humbled before thee. I originally posted that at 4am after a 12hour shift. Now I have researched it and you are correct.

No... it's "Gag-a". I just don't see bangable in anything about her.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I know, they call it 'Platinum', but when I see white hair I just can't think about sex.
eek.gif
</div></div>

Maybe on Gaga, but the Icelandic variety isn't too bad.

2766507782_9036aa5760.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbsinh20</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I know, they call it 'Platinum', but when I see white hair I just can't think about sex.
eek.gif
</div></div>

Maybe on Gaga, but the Icelandic variety isn't too bad.

</div></div>

2nd

The only reason GAGA is around is the shock value. Being different than anyone else sells, it's definitely not her talent singing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbsinh20</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

m93mu0.jpg