• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Houston PD lies to get warrent on drug house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder who shot who.
Basically two people get stormtrooper while watching TV or whatever. One false move and the lead boys start into OH SHIT GUN. The next thing you know there is eight to ten officers jammed up in a tight space and one squeeze later there's 75 bullets flying and brass everywhere.
I bet that the civilians never had a gun or even fired a shot.
if you read between the lines of officer released statements, it’s clear that the woman was unarmed.. and when they shot her they claim she was going for the officers gun..

Art Acevedo now stating that narcotics officer Gerald Goines, who lied on the affadavit may face criminal charges...

Article:
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-shooting-affidavit-confidential-13620120.php

---------------------
"There's a high probability there will be a criminal charge," Acevedo said Friday after a police affidavit into an ongoing investigation was filed raising questions about the integrity of the Jan. 28 drug bust.
---------------------
Que scape goat.... holy fuck

R

It will be business as usual until cops start going to prison.
And paying settlements out of their personal funds. Then their retirements and department budgets.

Right now there's no consequences so go on shooting every dog, murder innocents and find new ways to violate the constitution.

Then bitch about the "cop haters".

Last edited:
if you read between the lines of officer released statements, it’s clear that the woman was unarmed.. and when they shot her they claim she was going for the officers gun..

Of course! Who's going to tell the truth?
I know there's lots of good cops. The problem is that they still cover/allow the shit birds to continue on. Every damn officer on the job knows who the shit bird is and they don't want to be that guy to rat him out. Then something like this happens and 9 out of 10 times they still circle the wagon.
Will this shit bag get charged for murder? I have $100 that says no. Will he lose his job for making the false warrant? Probably. The city/county insurance will cover the expenses and next month shitbag will be on a department in Oklahoma or working security at Walmart.

Of course! Who's going to tell the truth?
I know there's lots of good cops. The problem is that they still cover/allow the shit birds to continue on. Every damn officer on the job knows who the shit bird is and they don't want to be that guy to rat him out. Then something like this happens and 9 out of 10 times they still circle the wagon.
Will this shit bag get charged for murder? I have $100 that says no. Will he lose his job for making the false warrant? Probably. The city/county insurance will cover the expenses and next month shitbag will be on a department in Oklahoma or working security at Walmart.
Don't want to get suicided like Baltimore.

I don't even know how you fix an agency/profession so thoroughly rotten

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Don't want to get suicided like Baltimore.

I don't even know how you fix an agency/profession so thoroughly rotten
When there was a string of cop shootings, (New York I think) cops I encountered in Texas were walking on eggshells.. if we started having a little vigilante justice across the nation we would get rid of some of this rotten flesh. I just hope the vigilantes do their research and find cops that deserve it instead of just random search and destroy

No need for that bullshit.... the gang in blue need to police themselves.... stay armed at all times but you aint judge jury and executioner for the gang in blue....
Never said I was and I don’t want the job. Boys in blue are to busy protecting each other to police their own though. I’ve had a few conversations with I.a. Over the years then had one as a neighbor. List is getting longer ever day though with next of kin that should be vigilante.

While we are talking about judge jury and executioner though... we should seriously hold a tribunal for pelosi

Reactions: Ravenworks
They fucked up but yet called for more gun control 3 days later.
Buy MORE ammo.

Yep, the call for "more gun control because crime rates are too high".........coming from the SAME guy who said "At least we didn't rape her."

You simply cannot make this shit up...

yeah that is pretty rich aint it..., I do suggest everyone stay armed and dont trust anyone ,,,especially if they work for the government.. and are armed... but you are subject to self defense rules.... if that home owner had a AK like the homeowner a few days before did, him and his wife would still be with us.... just a lesson from the Houston Home defense syllabus this semester..

That is all, for now

They fucked up but yet called for more gun control 3 days later.
Buy MORE ammo.

This up above is part of the problem. They drum in their heads that everyone is out to kill them. Not even in the top ten deadliest professions And comparing leo work to the sandbox?

Like AJ said about them putting a hand on the gun all the time. If u did that you would be charged and shot

Last edited:
Really,, man you are quite full of yourself and probably a big part of the issue we now face

@Sam Dunham----"Face it, I mean you think about it, anytime someone really wants to take out anyone it is a done deal if the person undertaking it is halfway knowledgable? I know the feeling of walking to thousands of Vehicles on traffic stops and sure, it is sometimes beatable if someone is really dead set on doing you but in most cases on an everyday basis if someone wants to take you out? You are done!

#1 stop interfering with Citizens living free.. Maybe you wont be hated so much and you might not be so paranoid.... wht have you dont to fear the citizens you work for so much????

The Vets here know the feeling just before they go on a movement or patrol in a bad country the same feeling except most of the time you may have at least a couple guys with you. ( I think of the Men on the beaches of WW2, God rest them).

If you feel you are going into a combat patrol you need to turn in your gun and badge,,, you are a danger to us all and yourself...

You go to Officer survival schools and shoot and train but all it takes is one second of having your head in your ass and you shot or ran over.

you just had 5 criminal lying perjurer cops taken out by a 357 revolver in the hands of a skinny 58 year old man who they had the drop on in a no knock home invasion...you guys generally suck with gun play but eventually succeed at killing the wrong people for the wrong reasons...

Guys who have served in Military and Police think about it, bet you can come up with a time or two or more than that when you managed to just barely escape death on occasion.

I ride a sport bike and other motorcycles daily I face death 5 times any fucking cop does, quit with your delusional hero bullshit you are a danger to us all

You know you cannot work scared all the time so you train and prepare and become hardened to the danger and just decide that you are assigned a number for your time being up? No, you don't, you say I will be better than the Goblin in every aspect and your mindset is to take on all comers with vigor because if you do not and you just a little bit weak, you will lose.

Are you serious??? If so go see a cop shrink and get an early pension...

I do know one thing, that whether you believe in God or not if you cheated death and made it through, somebody had your six because no one is that damn lucky, not that many times!

Man you are scary,, I hope one of the gang in blue here does an intervention with you...

Love and Hate, Good and Evil, wait for a while, the Evil and Hate always gets their number picked, it is just a matter of time for Karma to catch up just like "Whatsoever a Man Soweth, that shall he also reap"

Shit comes back around, just a matter of time.[/QUOTE]

You are retarded

"In the original warrant - the one used to justify the raid - Goines wrote that he watched the buy and, along with Bryant, identified the substance as heroin. But when investigators went back to talk to Bryant, he admitted that he'd actually retrieved two bags of heroin from the center console of Goines' car, at the instruction of another officer."

Well that's damning.
When this first happened and I heard 2 stories within an hour of it I said they fucked up.
No video
Yeah,what's up with that

Really,, man you are quite full of yourself and probably a big part of the issue we now face

@Sam Dunham----"Face it, I mean you think about it, anytime someone really wants to take out anyone it is a done deal if the person undertaking it is halfway knowledgable? I know the feeling of walking to thousands of Vehicles on traffic stops and sure, it is sometimes beatable if someone is really dead set on doing you but in most cases on an everyday basis if someone wants to take you out? You are done!

#1 stop interfering with Citizens living free.. Maybe you wont be hated so much and you might not be so paranoid.... wht have you dont to fear the citizens you work for so much????

The Vets here know the feeling just before they go on a movement or patrol in a bad country the same feeling except most of the time you may have at least a couple guys with you. ( I think of the Men on the beaches of WW2, God rest them).

If you feel you are going into a combat patrol you need to turn in your gun and badge,,, you are a danger to us all and yourself...

You go to Officer survival schools and shoot and train but all it takes is one second of having your head in your ass and you shot or ran over.

you just had 5 criminal lying perjurer cops taken out by a 357 revolver in the hands of a skinny 58 year old man who they had the drop on in a no knock home invasion...you guys generally suck with gun play but eventually succeed at killing the wrong people for the wrong reasons...

Guys who have served in Military and Police think about it, bet you can come up with a time or two or more than that when you managed to just barely escape death on occasion.

I ride a sport bike and other motorcycles daily I face death 5 times any fucking cop does, quit with your delusional hero bullshit you are a danger to us all

You know you cannot work scared all the time so you train and prepare and become hardened to the danger and just decide that you are assigned a number for your time being up? No, you don't, you say I will be better than the Goblin in every aspect and your mindset is to take on all comers with vigor because if you do not and you just a little bit weak, you will lose.

Are you serious??? If so go see a cop shrink and get an early pension...

I do know one thing, that whether you believe in God or not if you cheated death and made it through, somebody had your six because no one is that damn lucky, not that many times!

Man you are scary,, I hope one of the gang in blue here does an intervention with you...

Love and Hate, Good and Evil, wait for a while, the Evil and Hate always gets their number picked, it is just a matter of time for Karma to catch up just like "Whatsoever a Man Soweth, that shall he also reap"

Shit comes back around, just a matter of time.

You are retarded[/QUOTE]
Calm yourself. You drive them off and you won't learn their true beliefs and origins of the problems

Face it, I mean you think about it, anytime someone really wants to take out anyone it is a done deal if the person undertaking it is halfway knowledgable? I know the feeling of walking to thousands of Vehicles on traffic stops and sure, it is sometimes beatable if someone is really dead set on doing you but in most cases on an everyday basis if someone wants to take you out? You are done!

Shit comes back around, just a matter of time.

Sounds like we have a barricaded subject here.

Most dangerous thing on a traffic stop is..............TRAFFFIC.........and dont ever forget it.

Reactions: Sam Dunham
You are so presumptuous! You may want to stay at the Holiday Inn Express and have Continental? Seriously, when I get my Panniers on this spring I could meet you in Colorado and ride to the Ridge if you will slow down a little? lol

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featur...9v4X6yqBjQEZ0xeV7wnDzzpTWirgNIB3UfX6IsDUWZOt4

Well, this story keeps getting more and more interesting.
Remember the case from late last month involving four police officers being shot and two suspects killed after a no-knock raid on alleged black-tar heroin dealers in Houston?
As it turns out, the so-called confidential informant from that case did not purchase drugs from suspect Dennis Tuttle, 59, and his wife Regina Nicholas, 58.
This revelation in the story contradicts earlier information that was used by narcotics officers to acquire the no-knock search warrant. A confidential informant claimed to have purchased heroin at the house the day before the drug raid on Jan. 28.
An officer has been suspended over his involvement in the raid.
Earlier today at a press conference Police Chief Art Acevedo said charges could be filed against an investigating officer.
Houston Police Officers' Union President Joe Gamaldi said a narcotics officer was removed because of "ongoing questions."
The two suspects had no previous criminal records and neighborhoods of the two suspects were shocked to learn about the news after the shooting took place.
Dennis Tuttle, a military veteran who took the time to register a fishing license, doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be trafficking hard drugs.
HPD Chief Acevedo previously said a group of 15 officers arrived at the suspect's home and “immediately came under fire" after kicking down the suspect's door and shooting the homeowner's dog.
Tuttle used a .357 Magnum revolver to hit one of the officers, forcing him to drop his shotgun.
Acevedo said, “That officer was struck in the shoulder. He went down, fell on the sofa in the living room, at which time a female suspect went towards that officer, reached over the officer and started making a move for his shotgun.”
At that moment backup officers shot and killed the female suspect. The exchange of gunfire was not captured on a body camera video.
Like a lot of you, I was incredibly shaken when I heard the news about four Houston police officers being shot and another injured while investigating two now-deceased alleged drug dealers. I also have a lot of questions.
For starters: where's the black tar heroin?
According to the reports, a small baggy of cocaine was found in the suspect's home along with some marijuana. Again, no black tar heroin was found at the scene of the crime.
Are we sure these two suspects were serious drug dealers? Drug dealers generally have other paraphernalia in their homes: scales, baggies, residue left over from past drug deals. Where were those things in this arrest? So far the reports indicate very little information that would suggest a high-scale drug operation was taking place.
This is just one more example of our never-ending war on drugs taking more lives and injuring good officers.

5c6717566645f1ccd84386bf

Comments
View Comments
5bbf5ae599e9b2005d198144

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
Ken Webster Jr is a talk radio personality and producer from Houston, TX. He started his career in Chicago on the Mancow show and has since worked at dozens of radio stations all over the country. He’s currently the host of Pursuit of Happiness...Read more
Contact

Email [email protected]
Social

Pursuit of Happiness Radio
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/53-P...tle-did-not-buy-drugs-from-informant-for-hpd/

So Houstons finest "chough" gets shot up with a revolver and bitches gun controll.
Leftist pieces of shit.
Houston needs le controll, they are way off thier chain. Someone needs to yank it hard.
Some need a one way to the pound, and a lot need remidial training,
Smack thier ass, noses rubbed in thier shit.
And tossed outside for a while, no pay.

OK, Jerry lets be honest, do you think the Police were just there to murder them or would they still be alive had they not resisted by fighting and shooting? I'm here let's talk, you got my attention now typo hero! Think they should have complied and then went on another honeymoon with the million or so they got after the lawsuit? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, from the sounds of it, they were getting set up.

Fuckin' officer in charge had a couple bricks of heroin to put towards their vacation in prison.

Now, you tell me, why the fuck would a drug cop have a couple bricks of heroin in the car that they're using to get a warrant to raid a house with no heroin in it? That shit was getting "found" and "used against them".

it does not matter why they killed them people they broke into their house and murdered them... and yes they should have been armed properly to defend their home and lives... simple as that..

OK, Jerry lets be honest, do you think the Police were just there to murder them or would they still be alive had they not resisted by fighting and shooting? I'm here let's talk, you got my attention now typo hero! Think they should have complied and then went on another honeymoon with the million or so they got after the lawsuit? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Set up or not, you shoot at Cops you get shot! I mean unless a person is a Ritalin freak and shaking like Smeagal anyone knows that.
And if you try and comply you just get shot in your underwear in a hotel hallway after following commands a dog would refuse

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
and you are retarded

but keep yaking here Dunham you are reinforcing everything bad about your gang in blue

I'd say they took your advice and how did that work out for them? I mean you said I was "Retarded" and you come up with be armed in case the Police show up? I beat you would have a death wish if took your own advice and bet you would be washing the Sheriff's car after they knocked you down and cleaned you up off the pavement on your superhero superbike! I mean any Cop knows you just bump a tire and you become EL FLIPPO!

Reactions: deersniper
Of course not, you guys have already convicted them and ready to hang all of them.
IDK who "you guys" are but if you can't see the problems in this deal I don't know what to tell you.
Due process was ran the fuck over and burnt at the stake to get this no knock.
BTW, I have plenty of family Wearing blue.
SIL included.

R

So, you're saying that a citizen/civilian CANNOT protect himself, his family, or his home from "home invaders" or any other criminal element? How exactly is this "no-knock warrant" different from any other "home invasion"????

Especially to two (seemingly) law abiding citizens WHOM HAVE THE RIGHT to defend themselves and their home. So if I get what you're saying clearly, that anyone and everyone has the Right to defend themselves and their families/homes, against all 'bad guys', but ABSOLUTELY NOT against any LEO's who come barging in the door in a similar fashion? And you are expecting "the People" to know the difference BEFORE the door is kicked in. Because they're just 'supposed to know' and therefore "do as they're told and let the Attorney General's settle it all out in court afterwards.... I get that right?

(see what I did there?)

@Sam Dunham

Extreamist, no realist. Pd is a credible threat these days.

Professionalism can not be expected, sadly becoming the exception across America.

Expecting triump anytime you decide to mix it up is stupidity on your part.

Some law abiding citizens don't care who is shooting at them.
Self defense does not make exception for uniforms.

You sound like on of those Houston types above the law of the land.

I am a constitutional reality check, conservitive not complacent.
Extreamist, you are clueless.

I plan on walking off regardless of the instigators.

Set up or not, you shoot at Cops you get shot! I mean unless a person is a Ritalin freak and shaking like Smeagal anyone knows that.

Um, aside from the points of being set up or not, from what I understand, this was a no knock entry, meaning they busted up in there like SWAT. I don’t know about you, but most armed people who have a gun that have someone bust through their front door are probably going to be startled enough to shoot. I mean come on man. What did they expect them to do find out it was the police and then just say, “oh sorry guys, I didn’t realize it was you, by all means come in here and plant drugs on me?” I mean really? I don’t know these people, I don’t know the officers involved either but there is a lot of fishy stuff related to this case. And we keep having more of this nonsense.

you really should find new line of work there hero

Nope, not saying that you did. I am saying that if you or anyone else points a gun at the Police they will shoot you. Let it sink in, very simple, you will get shot at or hit. If the two who were killed today would have yielded and did what they were told, they would be headed to Hawai with a million or so bucks in their pockets instead of dead.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Sounds like Goins was the shitbird of the command and and few others took bullets because they didn't turn him out. They deserve what they got

I will put $100 that the civilians never pulled a trigger. The cops shot themselves and the civilians.

The more and more the facts keep piling on, like a steady snowfall..................The more and more this is looking like a mini Waco.

I think most of the public who is paying close attention to this case might also be interested in the ballistics reports on the wounds that the 5 officers sustained during the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.