• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Houston PD lies to get warrent on drug house

Status
Not open for further replies.
1550326966953.png

OK so now you are in the Texas tower Club or hovering an Interstate with a scoped rifle. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

1550326987567.png

Now you sound like Ocasio Cortez. Maybe you should hook up Joe Biden and his shotgun club. You make no sense at all. It seems to me that the Mueller Probe has done more scrounging for something to charge Manafort and others than it has in the last few years yes, but we all know it is a "Wirch hunt" sounds you should be in some kind of tamberine band in DC this morning.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
OK so now you are in the Texas tower Club or hovering an Interstate with a scoped rifle. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.
Lol no I'm not the one advocating doing b and e's plus murder on innocent citizens.

Keep up the good work though. You are showing a lot of middle of the road people where the blue gang stands. Really hurting the drug trade too with all these no knocks that you like so much. So many dead cops and civilians. So much lost treasure and rights. But it's working. Just a few more no knocks and you won't be able to find drugs anywhere

I am retired LEO and after I retired I worked at a Major NW Arkansas Pistol shop. I am a Oath Keeper

My interest has changed a little over to rifles and shooting. Spent some time on SRT but was not a PRS, was on the entry team. Even at this point in my life I realize I know very little about Precision Rifle and am here to learn more. I know some, have a few basic courses but need to know more than just using a BC and taping come ups on my rifle stock. I am not really ever going to be a H

There is one very important thing for other members to know about me. I very much intend to keep my Oath and support the Constitution. I am seriously worried about my Country and the movements trying to take my Freedom and liberty to own and bear. I have a line drawn in the ground with this and it SHALL NOT BE CROSSED!

Lol you say you are for freedom and are an oath keeper. Sounds like rules for me and not for thee

And if you are selling drugs or other illegal items you are very much likely to in the fetal position or dead if the Police knock your door down and you shoot, let that soak in miscreant. I can tell a good many of you have no idea how 9 man teams roll in Military vehicles and how they take a house down. Let me give you a hint; if they are all dressed out in Military or Police BDU's and saline bag blow your steel door and throw in a flashbang, they are likely, not MS-13. If you want to die, just pick up a revolver like this guy did and get your ass shot!

You're making people's point, Sam. They are police, not military units. Violent as a place may be stateside this isn't Baghdad and the door kickers stateside have gotten way to eager to shoot first and sort the shit out later. If you think saying "point a gun at me you're getting shot " excuses the mass militarization of the police and the cavalier attitude about killing fellow citizens then you're part of the problem.

You want to kick doors down and lead with a Grenade of any sort there are thousands of 18X enlistment slots open.

I do not want to kick anything and have no idea where you are coming from? Most here have already tried and convicted the Police and are presumptuous about the Guilt of those involved and automatically sided with those we know deployed a handgun at Police. If you think I am delusional about what I want to do that involves any type of violent behavior? You have certainly misjudged me. None of this has anything to do with my dedication to the 2nd amendment, that is as solid as any of you here. I am simply in the midst of a Lynch Mob in this scenario trying to explain that Due process must take its course before we hang anybody. It is a fact though, I was taught at Fort Crowder years ago by Army Rebel masters and have trained with a lot of ex-military at the Training Academy and by ex-Seal team (only one) in Law Enforcement and yes, Police are semi Para Military trained and use hand me down Military Vehicles and even Helicopters in my area. There is a definite desire to work together.
Like the due course the corrupt cop gave the man and woman he had executed?

I do not want to kick anything and have no idea where you are coming from? Most here have already tried and convicted the Police and are presumptuous about the Guilt of those involved and automatically sided with those we know deployed a handgun at Police. If you think I am delusional about what I want to do that involves any type of violent behavior? You have certainly misjudged me. None of this has anything to do with my dedication to the 2nd amendment, that is as solid as any of you here. I am simply in the midst of a Lynch Mob in this scenario trying to explain that Due process must take its course before we hang anybody. It is a fact though, I was taught at Fort Crowder years ago by Army Rebel masters and have trained with a lot of ex-military at the Training Academy and by ex-Seal team (only one) in Law Enforcement and yes, Police are semi Para Military trained and use hand me down Military Vehicles and even Helicopters in my area. There is a definite desire to work together.
Yeah you are .mil bad asses Ready to take down any threat

Oh unless it's a 14 year old shooting up a school. Or a couple BLM in Texas. Or a ex cop in Cali. Then you rake the bdus off and put the vagina hats on.

Bunch of pussies. Big and bad when you have an old guy with a revolver or some unarmed women to rape on the side of the road. Hide outside the school when there's a little kid with a gun.

I do not want to kick anything and have no idea where you are coming from? Most here have already tried and convicted the Police and are presumptuous about the Guilt of those involved and automatically sided with the those we know deployed a handgun at Police. If you think I am delusional about what I want to do that involves any type of violent behavior? You have certainly misjudged me. None of this has anything to do with my dedication to the 2nd amendment, that is as solid as any of you here. I am simply in the midst of a Lynch Mob in this scenario trying to explain that Due process must take its course before we hang anybody.

I agree on the due process. Where I take issue is the immediate defense of the tactics. (Note I said tactics, the ones executing them are secondary at this point) Though I may be reading it wrong, it comes off to me like you are defending a shoot first, sort it out later approach. This is of course paraphrased, as there are lots of little snippets through this thread and it's hard/unfair to lump them all together.

I totally understand taking down a threat when confronted with deadly violence, however that perception is almost certainly going to be present on both sides, especially when someone who is innocent (generic, not specific to this case) is confronted with this type of violance of action out of the blue. How many can tell the difference between LEO breaching with a line charge and bubba hitting the hinges with a 10" 12 gauge? The HO is expected to make this split second decision of fight or flight.

IF the police in this case are found to have hit the wrong house, breaching and immediately shooting the dog, what is the home owner expected to do? Police(and .mil for that matter) intentional make the entry confusing. How is a HO expected to make quick, on point decisions in this sort of confusion? (I think you know, they aren't. They're supposed to hesitate and lose any advantage)

I think something is very wrong with this event. I don't know if it was the cops or the leadership who sent them but things aren't adding up. It needs to be investigated, question is who can do it objectively? Not only the event, but all the things leading up to it and the tactics used.

You mentioned the 2nd ammendment. That's great, but what about the 4th? How many more ways will all of our rights be infringed upon in the name of public safety?

Edit: I wanted to add that your assessment of complying and taking it up later in the courts is exactly what I tell my kid, my friends and myself to do on the roads. Be polite. Be honest and go home alive. 99.9% of the time will be OK. Situationally though, a car on a public street with one or two uniformed officers is a lot different than 6-9 people breaching into your home. I would like to see this practice stopped except in the most extreme cases, like hostages. You can always back off, surround and wait it out. If the person(s) are inclined to violence then they'll give you a reason to arrest them eventually. If, however it was a misunderstanding, everyone goes home alive.

Last edited:
This thread has gone so very sideways, and it has now been circling for quite some time.

All ya'll, get off the broken record. Either simply stop, or say something constructive that adds to this thread, and humanity in general. We ALL get that the two sides of this particular argument are:

Law Abiding Citizens have the Right to defend themselves, their loved ones, and their home.

vs.

Police should be instantly obeyed, listened to, and respected. Oh, did I forget to say "instantly" again?

Move along.... this is like a damn tennis match.

How about we look at history an facts when it comes to perception of swat, cops (a LEO is not a cop BTW) an law enforcement in general.
(1) Fact, one no name asshole, sent LAPD on a grandma shooting spree, an bullet hosed a suspected hide. One guy?
(2) Known drug criminals an their posse walk around free in many A/O's in this country because the locals are busy writing tickets that are more revenue generating or is it they don't have the time for possibly getting hurt, or put on the dirtbags touch list?
(3) I have seen an know of a few, who just returned from training that was itching to try out their newest muscle memory tactics. Is that the driving force with many?
(4) Why is it certain back-rounds of the guy/target on the other side of the door generate so much fear when it's a 10 to 1 or better game? Has perception failed at that point an reality started to sink in?
(5) If the "LAW" is/was working why is there so much crime, is perception gone? Or is it by design to keep the funds flowing? I'm thinking the latter myself.
(6) Why is it in A/O's where true justice or attitude adjustments for the worst dirtbags, (no matter their rags) is administrated via locals, crime rates are not even on the radar?

End of the day 2 citizens were murdered by the cops in their own home, badge bunnies here should not be defending that practice as the reaction will not be good for them as demonstrated by the growing distrust and outright hatred they now face that I haven't seen since the early 70's..

Not really a tennis match but a touch point with this guy to see where cops heads really are,,,, sadly he seems to be the average. and not the exception in his way of thinking

The Cowardly Oath Keeper

View attachment 7026340
Long ago I though the oath keepers would be like the boys who implemented operation Eldest Son an other snake eater ventures. However I was to learn many/most where just your average LGS hang out, until Lavoy Finicum proved them to be, as you related to.

@Sam Dunham You have also asserted these homeowners were in fact selling or using drugs. How is that not a violation of due process? I think reasonable investigative logic would wait for toxicology reports on the corpses, and a collection of evidence. The “bad apple” that has already been outed is a 30+ year veteran, the logic of the “fruit of the poisonous tree” removes ALL credibility of ALL evidence gathered by the police.

Last edited:
Police are semi Para Military trained and use hand me down Military Vehicles and even Helicopters in my area. There is a definite desire to work together.
Explain that to me. LE needs .mil training an gear why? Is it because you can't do your job w/o it, or you what to be Rambo but go home to comfort every night? The .mil boys are always looking for a few more Rambos, why not just sign up? I submit if LE in general wanted to stop crimes it could be done in many other ways.

This thread has gone so very sideways, and it has now been circling for quite some time.

All ya'll, get off the broken record. Either simply stop, or say something constructive that adds to this thread, and humanity in general. We ALL get that the two sides of this particular argument are:

Law Abiding Citizens have the Right to defend themselves, their loved ones, and their home.

vs.

Police should be instantly obeyed, listened to, and respected. Oh, did I forget to say "instantly" again?

Move along.... this is like a damn tennis match.

While I agree that many of the posts have volleyed between those two points. I disagree that these points are the source of the contention here. I think this, and many other situations, are positing the questions:

Do we ALL have rights or not?
Are we ALL under the law or not?

It is "Due Process" and or investigations by State and Federal Agencies. Ignorance abounds here by some. I dare say that I should not post in this forum because I may be associated with those who spend more time here than learning things in the training forums. Frankly, I think I need to learn things about shooting, reloading and ballistics more than I need to be here in the Peanut Gallery. I am thinking I have a decent post count now and will pony up for the training programs rather than be here with the Kool-Aid drinkers. So Mote it be

Deersniper, my advice to you? You may take it or not but if the Police come to your house do not shoot at them.

Hi,

Well IF the POLICE or anyone else for that matter; come knock down my door while dressed in civilian clothes...guess what.......
And like it or not...The Statutes are on MY side with that.

Ever wonder in all your LEO expertise as to why the US Marshalls prefer to serve warrants while suspect is contained and visible in a vehicle instead of "somewhere" in a house that you may or may not have up to date floor plans?
They will stake out a house for days upon days just to wait for the suspect to get into a vehicle.
1. That provides them 100% confirmation of suspect "on site".
2. They know where the suspect is at instead of guessing which room in house.
3. Suspect knows that it is a LEO Organization that is affecting the arrest and not some criminal organization busting down the house door.

Sincerely,
Theis

Oh well, we all know all the drugs are coming through the border crossings according to Ocasio and since you seem to be on her bandwagon could you explain how a Wall will not work too?
No all drugs obviously come from police cruiser consoles..

Sam has repeatedly stated that the civilians fired on the breach team. I have already offered a$100 bet that they never fired a shot. The only people saying that they were fired on are proven liars. They have every reason to cover their ass. Let's see some ballistics and real investigation of the scene. Let's get a gun shot residue test on the victims. Let's see how many Leo's were shot in the back.

Next point. Two people dead and four cops shot. Because of an cop that lied and he is facing some bullshit charge at a minimum?
Why was this shitbag still on the job. One shooting for pissing in some guys yard and another in a road rage where he killed someone? Do you think that is all this shitbag has done? Very doubtful. Like I said before. Everyone that worked with him new he was a shitbag and did nothing about it. Now three other cops are shot and two innocent people are dead.
Fuck your"Blue Line"

Benjamin Franklin (1706–90)
That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved.

I think the academy's teach the opposite of that.
They teach it all the way from justice related college classes to the academy. Local law enforcement typically have a hard time sorting out the pieces of shit that exploit such a bearing even further. They pick peer mediator types that scare easily because there are way too many thugs that want to be cops. I have heard that a surprising proportion of criminals at one time had aspirations to be law enforcement, and not necessarily to be criminal about it.

Nope, not saying that you did. I am saying that if you or anyone else points a gun at the Police they will shoot you. Let it sink in, very simple, you will get shot at or hit. If the two who were killed today would have yielded and did what they were told, they would be headed to Hawai with a million or so bucks in their pockets instead of dead.
If you point a gun at anyone you better fucking shoot them or expect to be shot at, nobody needs you to underline that cops are any different. Furthermore, to live for profit over dying for justice is something I regard as unequivocally unremarkable. What if the founding fathers had taken your advice to just wait to get bought out every time your very life is trampled upon?

Um, aside from the points of being set up or not, from what I understand, this was a no knock entry, meaning they busted up in there like SWAT. I don’t know about you, but most armed people who have a gun that have someone bust through their front door are probably going to be startled enough to shoot. I mean come on man. What did they expect them to do find out it was the police and then just say, “oh sorry guys, I didn’t realize it was you, by all means come in here and plant drugs on me?” I mean really? I don’t know these people, I don’t know the officers involved either but there is a lot of fishy stuff related to this case. And we keep having more of this nonsense.
If anyone forces their way into my home with unknown intentions I will fucking kill them as a first response. I don't care if it's the cops or the VA Lottery, you fucked the wrong door that day. I have no drugs or illegal items, there is no good legal reason to come into my home and I will fuck anyone dead who gets that wrong. No exceptions. I have a doorbell, use it.

LMAO, you are just pissed cause I have a KLR and you are riding oil leakers! KTM's,,,,yuck! Harleys going to Taiwan,,,I'm sticking with the Japanese, they make better scope glass too.
I just wanted to quote this because it's fucking retarded and made me laugh.

Sam has repeatedly stated that the civilians fired on the breach team. I have already offered a$100 bet that they never fired a shot. The only people saying that they were fired on are proven liars. They have every reason to cover their ass. Let's see some ballistics and real investigation of the scene. Let's get a gun shot residue test on the victims. Let's see how many Leo's were shot in the back.

Next point. Two people dead and four cops shot. Because of an cop that lied and he is facing some bullshit charge at a minimum?
Why was this shitbag still on the job. One shooting for pissing in some guys yard and another in a road rage where he killed someone? Do you think that is all this shitbag has done? Very doubtful. Like I said before. Everyone that worked with him new he was a shitbag and did nothing about it. Now three other cops are shot and two innocent people are dead.
Fuck your"Blue Line"

At least 3 cops lied, not just Goines.

Reactions: Blutroop
Pointing firearms in the direction of law enforcement (or anyone for that matter) almost never turns out as people anticipate. Law enforcement hopes for, and is generally able to rely on superiority of firepower. The only time I think that law enforcement had to back down was when many people came out to support the citizens in the stand off over cattle and water against the BLM a few years ago. When the agents realized there were far more guns pointed at them than they expected, negotiation ensued.

Fuck your"Blue Line"
Good point. Should be charged with the murders. Plus assault charges for the actions he took that led to the cops getting shot.

Ok, let me try and comprehend your use of "Fucking". "You better fucking" "I will fucking" "It's fucking retarded". Your use of "Fucking" as an adjective is really significant in profiling your own IQ. And here you managed it as a verb "You fucked the wrong door that day".

Could I ask you a question, Did your Mother ever wash out your "fucking" mouth with soap? LMAO

I fell off that bitch's knee at four years old and never went back. Did your's forget to put the all batteries in but it still talked so she said fuck it?

US Marshals make up less than 1% of all LE.

Thoroughly fucking irrelevant to the point of supporting his argument. How many more morsels of fuckery are you going to drop before you decide your utilitarian Fisher Price Jr conception of justice is being pushed on the wrong audience?

These no knock warrants are bullshit, period. They are getting more Civilians and LE shot or killed and in my eyes is the worst possible way to go about it.

Why not surround the house and get on a bullhorn? Or a PA and make known to anyone inside and to half the neighbors that LE is there and are coming in?

Theres no need for a no knock warrant. It's stupid and could be handled a million different and better ways. How is it not the most dangerous and confusing way to handle this? Hell, post the 15 officers up around the residence and make LE presence known. What's so wrong with that? How is a no knock warrant better than that?

These no knock warrants are bullshit, period. They are getting more Civilians and LE shot or killed and in my eyes is the worst possible way to go about it.

Why not surround the house and get on a bullhorn? Or a PA and make known to anyone inside and to half the neighbors that LE is there and are coming in?

Theres no need for a no knock warrant. It's stupid and could be handled a million different and better ways. How is it not the most dangerous and confusing way to handle this? Hell, post the 15 officers up around the residence and make LE presence known. What's so wrong with that? How is a no knock warrant better than that?
Gotta keep winning the war on drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.