• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

How long, after yoga session should i wait.

Duannddn

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2012
Well i just started doing yoga, about a month ago and i really enjoy how i feel afterwards. Since i feel rejuvenated and full of power after a session i like to do it in the early morning. I like to lift weight, or do some cardio in the afternoon or at night if I have the time and energy. But, i read online that doing yoga makes you temporarily weaker, because of the static stretching.What you think?

Re: How long, after yoga session should i wait.

I'm no expert but I would say that it depends on what your focus is with weight lifting. If you want to get big (not ideal for yoga) then you might want to set up a weight lifting routine and do yoga in your off days. If you just want to stay fit and keep lean muscle mass then it really shouldn't matter. Use lighter weights with more reps and you will be fine.

Re: How long, after yoga session should i wait.

i always workout prior to my yoga .... usually on yoga days i will do an hour workout before hand normally a crossfit style. then do the hour yoga