• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else had lingering effects after Covid?

They INCENTIVIZED killing patients. Think about it.
Had to pump up the fear numbers to force people into compliance.

MA was one of the prime spots for pumping up the numbers.

Nothing will increase the killing better than housing sick people in old age homes and soldiers homes so the Republican governor did it with desire.

A local is doing some great research to expose how this was done and was used to increase restrictions and impose mandates.

It will lead to nothing though.

ASGH when even our most highly educated, those that swore an oath to their profession and their fellow man, are willing to be complicit.

How soon until they start murdring kids with downs and such differences? Got to be worth at least $40k to prevent a lifetime of “useless eaters”.

Isn’t it already happening in Canada?

Isn't this almost verbatim, to your first long response here?
Interesting.
N95 masks work better than a vaccine. Oh yeah...thats there in black and white.

Crazy stuff.

Admit it.....you don't know do you?
Everything they told you is bullshit, but....its starting to tear at the fabric of your reality.
Its ok to admit it.
Hmmmm…so you are saying I am consistent in my responses from my previous posts?

When I said “not sure” doesn’t that seem like I admitted that I didn’t know for sure?

Please re- read what I wrote about prevention of infection and prevention of serious illness related to n95 masks and vaccinations. I won’t repeat what I said here as that seems to make you unhappy when I am consisient.

The fabric of my reality feels fine and is only strengthened by reasoned arguments, peer reviewed research, and empiric experience. But that’s just me. As I said in my first post on this subject, if it helped even one guy or his family it would be worth whatever. That guy doesn’t have to be you. It’s OK, I can only imagine that it is a little uncomfortable when the treads of one reality fabric begins to pop and people tend to project when they feel uncomfortable and they can’t understand why.

im gonna drop the mike on this subject

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn

When I said “not sure” doesn’t that seem like I admitted that I didn’t know for sure?

Please re- read what I wrote about prevention of infection and prevention of serious illness related to n95 masks and vaccinations. I won’t repeat what I said here as that seems to make you unhappy when I am consisient.

The fabric of my reality feels fine and is only strengthened by reasoned arguments, peer reviewed research, and empiric experience. But that’s just me. As I said in my first post on this subject, if it helped even one guy or his family it would be worth whatever. That guy doesn’t have to be you. It’s OK, I can only imagine that it is a little uncomfortable when the treads of one reality fabric begins to pop and people tend to project when they feel uncomfortable and they can’t understand why.

You are indeed absolutely consistent, and absolutely dangerous.

Friends tounge about a week after positive covid test. This was yesterday by the way.
View attachment 8202816

Broke out in a rash. Not sure if it’s Covid or related to the meds she’s taking causing a reaction. She is also on out patient chemo meds after just getting done with inpatient chemo.

Btw, she got the cancer after the first jab, before she got the “immunization”, she’d been extremely healthy. After the jab, her life has been hell.

I just got over being extremely sick. Not sure what it was, but it sucked! Something is definitely going around.
Maybe gonorrhea from your boyfriend.....too much taking loads to your throat.....guess he shouldn't have kissed afterwards.....

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Can’t believe the amount of people that actually take a covid test.

Those tests are as legitimate as the clot shot.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, without a bogus test, the elites could not have convinced people they’re sick. No test, no “pandemic.”

A friend of mine pulled her elderly father out of a "home." When he returned, all his friends were dead. ALL of them.
The 4 star admiral when “she” was in charge of PAs healthcare pulled “her” mom out of the old age home system prior to the COVID cases being admitted.

“She” knew what the deal was.

5E6A3C76-8326-4E2B-B5E4-AA68801A2EAD.jpeg

How do you feel about med facilities denying transplants because of the patient refusing expirementsl vaccines.

I mean if it saved just one person,

Can’t believe the amount of people that actually take a covid test.

Those tests are as legitimate as the clot shot.

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, without a bogus test, the elites could not have convinced people they’re sick. No test, no “pandemic.”
If you didn’t take a test most would have said “I have a cold” or “I have the flu”

So COVID tests had their purpose

MMS protocol. Somebody in here I think recommended it..

Supposedly destroys the virus left in the body in long covid...

Disclaimer, I have no idea if this is true.

After feeling like shit and having a temperature of 100.8 -101 for three days, I self tested Positive for Covid. Dr. prescribed a Z-pac and a steroid and my temps returned to normal. I restested Negative yesterday but now I'm having trouble sleeping, having a racing heart tossing, turning, wide awake.

I love to sleep and have been taking a two hour power nap every afternoon for years, At night I conked out as soon as the head hit the pillow and always slept good till dawn. Ever since Covid last week, I'm not tired, sleepy and and can't sleep now.

I went out and got a BP monitor cuff and my BP, which was always normal before at Dr. visits (127/88) after a micardial infarction (heart attack) I had in 2013 and stent put in.

Age 69, I've been on a buttload of Statins and BP meds, and aspirin regime ever since but still run my construction pool business and have good wind and energy, running heavy equipment and doing masonry work.

My heart rate is now less than 53, too low, my BP I just tested after getting out of bed was 146/88, (hyperstension).

Fuck you Dr. Fauchi, Bill Gates and the Chinese, you genocidal, murdering motherfuckers.
What the fuck does Fauci and Gate shave to do with it? You got the bug, so did millions of others.

You’ve made no mention of your diet, your fat percentage, your lifestyle and whatnot. Working is not exercising and exercising is not raining.

Covid could easily interact with any other preexisting condition and create a new cocktail of maladies just for you. If you’re on BP meds then you prolly have underlying issues anyway.

After I recovered from having it very badly, for about 2 week and half I had brutal night sweats and hard time sleeping. It goes away. After that I prioritized exercising, getting body fat well down and lifting weights/ training to get stronger. Cardio is either bag work, kettlebell or echo bike.

Health is holistic, diet, exercise (focused exercise vs just being active), eating times and stress management all come into it.

But I agree, fuck China. They are to humanity what cancer is to life.

Looks like snake oil on the surface.

I'd put my money on another round of Iveemectin or quinine if one still has "long covid"

"Quinine is poison!!" Yeah and so is foxglove/digitalis and yet...its life saving medicine.

Abstract​

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.
They knew what therapy would work. And intentionally blocked its use.

McCullough estimates at least 85% of deaths could have bee prevented....

Did anyone here also get a reeducation round table video on the jab on YT after posting here or is my handler working OT? This morning ...

Last edited:

The FDA said this stuff is dangerous. Idiots have died not diluting it enough. If I had cancer - maybe . But I would take Nattokinase for long Covid instead.

Matter of fact.....
Go tell a doctor you think you have parasites.
Or
Tell them you want to be treated for parasites.
You know...just in case.
They will put you in the fking nuthouse. I have some experience with this.
Tell your doctor you passed the gallstones, and feel much better.
See what happens.

If dewormer cured cancer, would they tell you?
Ever notice they haven't cuted cancer with trillions of dollars over decades. They haven't cured AIDS with trillions of dollars over decades. But they got a vaccine for a brand new engineered virus in 6 months. Fking magic that is.
Anything they cure, quits being a cash cow.
Old medicine makes no money, actually a loss leader to a company like Pfizer.

The Medical Industrial Complex is real. It requires constant sickness. It requires keeping a patient dependent on a product or service to live. This is torture.
Its a perfect storm of assholes. Politicians with a god complex, meet doctors with a god complex, and pharma companies with a god complex.

Ever notice they haven't cuted cancer with trillions of dollars over decades. They haven't cured AIDS with trillions of dollars over decades. But they got a vaccine for a brand new engineered virus in 6 months. Fking magic that is.

Most folks didn't notice or catch the shift but at first it was:

This is a VACCINE and will PREVENT covid and STOP the spread of it. So give us billions of dollars and absolute immunity and government power to force people to take it and then we'll all be able to move on and the terrible horrible monster plague will be gone forever.

Then after suckering in all the sheep and mob and getting all their money, they quietly changed their tune to, oh well you are going to have to keep getting the "updated vaccine" once or twice a year or you'll die from the horrible covid plague.

And right as they started that they hiked the prices about 4x

Yep it was planned from the beginning.

And just like you and others predicted, probably each "booster" wave is what will kick start the next supposed "variant" to make sure people need to get the new "booster" and the money cycle goes on for decades.

This is a VACCINE and will PREVENT covid and STOP the spread of it. So give us billions of dollars and absolute immunity and government power to force people to take it and then we'll all be able to move on and the terrible horrible monster plague will be gone forever.

Then after suckering in all the sheep and mob and getting all their money, they quietly changed their tune to, oh well you are going to have to keep getting the "updated vaccine" once or twice a year or you'll die from the horrible covid plague.

And just like you and others predicted, probably each "booster" wave is what will kick start the next supposed "variant" to make sure people need to get the new "booster" and the money cycle goes on for decades.

Its not going to stop. It will never be over.

I had a friend get really sick with Wu flu.

Bought him hydroxochloquin, ivermectin and all the additional recommended supplements.

He refused to take them and instead opted for the hospital.

He went in for three days and when they found out he was unvaccinated the bedside manner went out the window.

They started telling his wife he was going on a ventilator and may die. They gave her shit for being unvaxed.

He put up with about three days of their shit and a treatment of remdesivir before he said fuck it I’m not putting up with any more of the harassment and figured if he was going to die he would just do it at home with out the BS.

He got better at home but was beat up for awhile.

More evidence of a co-opted, complicit, med establishment.

Fuckers wanted the $40k vent payout.

Hey honest responsible doctors…..

Yes or no - did the hospitals get govt money for using certain treatments?

Let’s hear your response!
When I first saw my PC Dr., his nurse was getting my basic information and med. history; what surgeries I'd had, what meds was I taking, do I smoke, drink and how often...do I own any guns.

Then was the question, have I been vaxxed. When I said no, she asked "Would you like to take the vax now?" I told her no, absolutelty not.

After leaving, I was driving home, maybe a quarter mile from the hospital and recieved a call from the Dr's office and it was a super nice nurse. She said 'TexPatriot, we just realized we have a remaining vaxine available if you want to come back and take it!'

Talk about a hardcore sell. "Quick TexPatriot, take advantage of this amazing opportunity!" I knew then there was more to their motive than just a healthcare provider offering a treatment. In any other case, they don't care if you get an annual flu vaccine or not or smoke five packs of cigarettes a day.

Last edited:
When I first saw my PC Dr., his nurse was getting my basic information and med. history; what surgeries I'd had, what meds was I taking, do I smoke, drink and how often...do I own any guns.

Then was the question, have I been vaxxed. When I said no, she asked "Would you like to take the vax now?" I told her no, absolutelty not.

After leaving, I was driving home, maybe a quarter mile from the hospital and recieved a call from the Dr's office and it was a super nice nurse. She said 'TexPatriot, we just so happened to have a remaining vaxine available if you want to come back and take it.'

Talk about a hardcore sell. "Quick take advantage of this amazing opportunity!" I knew then there was more to story than just a healthcare provider offering advice. In any other case, they don't care if you get an annual flu vaccine or not or smoke five packs of cigarettes a day.

Some of the health care companies were offering the doctor offices pretty big bonuses per person based on what percentage of their insured, who went to that doctor's office as their primary care doctor, were "convinced" to get the vaccine...

It wasn't just the big hospitals that were all in on making blood money...

The worst one was "give this to your little kids so they don't pick it up from school and kill grandma".

After feeling like shit and having a temperature of 100.8 -101 for three days, I self tested Positive for Covid. Dr. prescribed a Z-pac and a steroid and my temps returned to normal. I restested Negative yesterday but now I'm having trouble sleeping, having a racing heart tossing, turning, wide awake.

I love to sleep and have been taking a two hour power nap every afternoon for years, At night I conked out as soon as the head hit the pillow and always slept good till dawn. Ever since Covid last week, I'm not tired, sleepy and and can't sleep now.

I went out and got a BP monitor cuff and my BP, which was always normal before at Dr. visits (127/88) after a micardial infarction (heart attack) I had in 2013 and stent put in.

Age 69, I've been on a buttload of Statins and BP meds, and aspirin regime ever since but still run my construction pool business and have good wind and energy, running heavy equipment and doing masonry work.

My heart rate is now less than 53, too low, my BP I just tested after getting out of bed was 146/88, (hyperstension).

Fuck you Dr. Fauchi, Bill Gates and the Chinese, you genocidal, murdering motherfuckers.
GeeZ my man, I’m 43 and would love to have a BP of 127/88!

1) For those of you who get the annual flu shot, be very careful--they are formulating it with COVID vaccine. I hope that they also offer it by itself.
2) If your doctor doesn't listen to you, please get a new one. No, I don't mean if he/she doesn't always do exactly what you want. I mean if he/she doesn't take your concerns into consideration.
3) I'm pretty sure that I can no longer lose my license for this, but, in my opinion, mRNA vaccines are horrendous.
4) Placing sick people in old folks homes was premeditated murder.
5) Home tests for COVID have too many false positives and false negatives. PCR tests are misused.
6) Jcalkwo1 is not dangerous and deserves to be engaged respectfully, not with derision. Ad hominem attacks are pointless. He seems like one of the few fellow physicians whom I would trust with my care.
7) @pmclaine--thank you for your respectful reply, but what did you mean by "wish you had of done it when it meant something"?

Sourc
Some of the health care companies were offering the doctor offices pretty big bonuses per person based on what percentage of their insured, who went to that doctor's office as their primary care doctor, were "convinced" to get the vaccine...

It wasn't just the big hospitals that were all in on making blood money...
source? Evidence? Or more ‘I heard this from good people about what bad people are doing BS from you?

Sourc

source? Evidence? Or more ‘I heard this from good people about what bad people are doing BS from you?

This is absolutely true. I've seen the letters with the bonus structure. I had it saved on my previous computer, which crashed on me. I'm going to try to find it elsewhere. Stand by.

ETA: Here ya go... directly from the insurance company's website:

<--- link!

1691971401695.png

1691971432132.png

So, that could add up to some serious jack!

Last edited:
The top industry for lobbying $$$ spent is the Pharma industry at $374M last year. It's $150M ahead of 2nd place (electronics industry). Within Pharma, the #1 single corporate lobby money spender... You guessed it: Pfizer at $15M.

Consider the perennial gripe of anti-gun politicians and media that the evil "gun lobby" has a "stranglehold" on congress with "massive amounts of money." Ummm... the NRA spent a scant $2.5M last year. The entire gun industry spent a comparatively pitiful $13M last year.

So, who REALLY has a $$$ stranglehold on congress?? Hmmmm??? SURELY no conflict of interest with Pharma and Pfizer's covid shots, eh???

BTW, all those numbers are all public information by law. All you have to do is LOOK for it.

Last edited:

1691974855702.png

CDC’s Myocarditis Definition Excludes Severe Cases​

Myocarditis is heart muscle inflammation that can lead to cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac arrest, stroke, and death. The National Organization for Rare Disorders states that myocarditis can result from infection but is more commonly a result of the body’s immune reaction to the initial heart damage.

According to VAERS, 26,103 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis were reported between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 28, 2023, with 19,855 casesattributed to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine and 5,729 cases to Moderna.

According to the CDC’s website, the agency began investigating the long-term effects of myocarditis in 2022 by contacting anyone who reported an event to VAERS that met the agency’s case definition for myocarditis. Mr. Keating’s family was never contacted.

Although the CDC says myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination is a rare and mild adverse event, the agency uses a narrowed case definitionthat excludes cases like Mr. Keating’s.

To meet the CDC’s case definition of myocarditis, people must have had “symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath and feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart, and medical tests to support the diagnosis of myocarditis and rule out other causes.”

Based on this definition, the CDC can exclude cases of cardiac arrest, ischemic stroke, and death due to heart problems that occur before one can go to the hospital or obtain a diagnosis. Mr. Keating wasn’t diagnosed with myocarditis prior to death and did not experience the symptoms that would typically fall under the CDC’s case definition. Yet he died of myocarditis following his third COVID-19 vaccine dose.

The CDC website does not state what happens to these cases, and there is no indication they are followed or included in the CDC’s myocarditis numbers.

After leaving, I was driving home, maybe a quarter mile from the hospital and recieved a call from the Dr's office and it was a super nice nurse. She said 'TexPatriot, we just realized we have a remaining vaxine available if you want to come back and take it!'

Talk about a hardcore sell. "Quick TexPatriot, take advantage of this amazing opportunity!" I knew then there was more to their motive than just a healthcare provider offering a treatment. In any other case, they don't care if you get an annual flu vaccine or not or smoke five packs of cigarettes a day.
My wife got appendicitis during the height of the Covid panic but after the vax was released probably Jan/Feb 2021.

I drove her to the hospital at about 0100 and hung out as long as I could before having to go home and get the kids ready for school.

The hospital was on both of us about not being vaxxed. “we can do it right now, now problem”.

We both said no.

I left and she was still waiting to go into surgery.

She told me as she is getting wheeled into surgery the anesthesiologist asked why she was not vaxxed and she said she was going to wait and do it later.

That fuck said “we can do it while you are asleep”

What creepy fucking assholes doctors have become.

A few more thoughts:

Ivermectin interferes with viral RNA--no need to speculate why it works.

N95 masks work, like it or not. They have increased efficacy if everybody wears them, as each only blocks transmission of a given percent of virus for a fixed amount of time. You may not care about yourself, but if you care about others, including viral evolution, please wear one.

Healthy children/teenagers are a huge vector--they don't get sick at the rate adults and immunocompromised people do, but they sure spread it. They should mask as well. Everyone should.

Many previous flus, including in the "pre-modern science" era, lasted several years--longer in communities that did not mask.
No, this is false info. An N95 mask may keep you from touching your mouth or nose or face as much, maybe, which might decrease your chances of getting something as easy. But, N95’s cannot filter things as small as a virus. It amazes me that some of the smartest people in the world can be so naive. Research the microns an N95 can filter and then compare it to a typical size virus and get back with me. In short, if someone sneezes in your direction that is infected, N95 mask or not, you are likely gonna get infected.

Check your BP after laying own for a while,(while still laying down), then when getting up quickly. POTS used to be rare, now its "common and widespread".
What the hell is POTS?

1) For those of you who get the annual flu shot, be very careful--they are formulating it with COVID vaccine. I hope that they also offer it by itself.
2) If your doctor doesn't listen to you, please get a new one. No, I don't mean if he/she doesn't always do exactly what you want. I mean if he/she doesn't take your concerns into consideration.
3) I'm pretty sure that I can no longer lose my license for this, but, in my opinion, mRNA vaccines are horrendous.
5) Home tests for COVID have too many false positives and false negatives. PCR tests are misused.
6) Jcalkwo1 is not dangerous and deserves to be engaged respectfully, not with derision. Ad hominem attacks are pointless. He seems like one of the few fellow physicians whom I would trust with my care.
7) @pmclaine--thank you for your respectful reply, but what did you mean by "wish you had of done it when it meant something"?
You should have spoke up about this shit in a public forum rather than here.

If you administered MRNA vaccines and feel they are horrendous (and they are) than you have went against your oath.

If you spun PCR test the 10000 revolutions or whatever were required to get the false positive that was intended than you failed in doing your due diligence and speaking up.

If all the doctors just walked away at this fake science we all would have been better off for it.

But you caved.

Maybe not you personally but as a profession yeah the med community is a bunch of whores.

I went into MA General in February - world renowned right?

I was sitting at home and started feeling a stabbing pain in my back. It moved lateral from my kidney to my nuts like someone was driving a Lance down through me.

I’ve never thrown up from pain before but this made me throw up.

I made the decision I needed to go to the hospital which scared the shit out of my wife because I don’t decide that ever.

I suspected a kidney stone but never having had one before I didn’t think I should fuck around.

I got checked in which meant BP and temp than take a seat. We sat from 2200 to 0300 before anyone even talked to us. A doc spoke to me for about ten minutes in a room, agreed possible kidney stone and was going to consult with another doctor. We sat from 0300 to 0400 and I said fuck this let’s go home so we did.

$1000 bill and no service.

Been telling them I will not pay $1000 for no service. Every homeless dude came in screaming he needed a bed (it was snowing) and something for his pain and they got it. So much for my being stoic in my pain.

I got nothing and the hospital is still hunting me down. I offered $250 for the BP and temp as well as allowing me a place to die if it came to that.

My insurers agreed I got screwed so they paid $250 of the $1000. You think with at $500 they would say okay we have stolen enough here but they are still after me for the full $750.

No more respect or reverence for doctors. I could give a shit about your years of education and hard schedules interning.

Just another hack profession.

Last edited:
My energy/stamina, ability to work has never come back. I tire so quickly and lose my breath. Anyone who knows me can tell you I would work almost any man to death pre-virus.

My asthma which was adult onset and very mild got worse. I can easily get an attack being exposed to dust or steam (have to leave the curtain open a little in the shower). This was obvious after covid, symptoms were markedly worse.

Brain fog comes and goes but immediately was back as was fatigue when I was positive the second time. The second time didn’t almost kill me like the first time and was pretty mild. I had the flu back just before Christmas and it was awful. I personally believe my immune system is somewhat compromised. Not sure on the neurological side effects but I find myself having to slow down and think about things which should require no thought.

All of this is hard to quantify but I know what I know.

We may understand it all sometime in the future but this thing does far more to the body than we know. I am still a pure blood.
I have been the same way! I used to be able to outwork/outdo anyone I have ever came in contact with in blistering hear/humidity. Then I had Covid 3-4x now. Never had asthma so I can’t speak to that, but I can say after the last bout, I have not been the same. Very mild case, but like you, things that used to not bother me are now kicking my ass!
This has been my issue with anyone that is either for or against the shot. You briefly touch on it when you talk about the mixing of concoctions. They could simply give you the vax and call it something else, like a antibiotic for strep and nobody would have ever been the wiser. I’m not saying I’m for the vax or even giving anyone that did these atrocities to the human race a pass, but the truth of the matter is, if someone wanted to take you out, make you a customer for life etc. then there are far easier ways which is the only thing that gives me pause on believing some of the postulated theories.

My wife got appendicitis during the height of the Covid panic but after the vax was released probably Jan/Feb 2021.

I drove her to the hospital at about 0100 and hung out as long as I could before having to go home and get the kids ready for school.

The hospital was on both of us about not being vaxxed. “we can do it right now, now problem”.

We both said no.

I left and she was still waiting to go into surgery.

She told me as she is getting wheeled into surgery the anesthesiologist asked why she was not vaxxed and she said she was going to wait and do it later.

That fuck said “we can do it while you are asleep”

What creepy fucking assholes doctors have become.
Yeah, thats bullshit. No means no.

Reactions: gigamortis
You should have spoke up about this shit in a public forum rather than here.

If you administered MRNA vaccines and feel they are horrendous (and they are) than you have went against your oath.

If you spun PCR test the 10000 revolutions or whatever were required to get the false positive that was intended than you failed in doing your due diligence and speaking up.

If all the doctors just walked away at this fake science we all would have been better off for it.

But you caved.

Maybe not you personally but as a profession yeah the med community is a bunch of whores.

I went into MA General in February - world renowned right?

I was sitting at home and started feeling a stabbing pain in my back. It moved lateral from my kidney to my nuts like someone was driving a Lance down through me.

I’ve never thrown up from pain before but this made me throw up.

I made the decision I needed to go to the hospital which scared the shit out of my wife because I don’t decide that ever.

I suspected a kidney stone but never having had one before I didn’t think I should fuck around.

I got checked in which meant BP and temp than take a seat. We sat from 2200 to 0300 before anyone even talked to us. A doc spoke to me for about ten minutes in a room, agreed possible kidney stone and was going to consult with another doctor. We sat from 0300 to 0400 and I said fuck this let’s go home so we did.

$1000 bill and no service.

Been telling them I will not pay $1000 for no service. Every homeless dude came in screaming he needed a bed (it was snowing) and something for his pain and they got it. So much for my being stoic in my pain.

I got nothing and the hospital is still hunting me down. I offered $250 for the BP and temp as well as allowing me a place to die if it came to that.

My insurers agreed I got screwed so they paid $250 of the $1000. You think with at $500 they would say okay we have stolen enough here but they are still after me for the full $750.

No more respect or reverence for doctors. I could give a shit about your years of education and hard schedules interning.

Just another hack profession.

You know the real bitch of this.
A bunch of us have a story like this.
Obamacare did exactly what was intended. The destruction of real medical care.
The plandemic was a prime opportunity for them to kill health care completely.

You know the real bitch of this.
A bunch of us have a story like this.
Obamacare did exactly what was intended. The destruction of real medical care.
The plandemic was a prime opportunity for them to kill health care completely.
And to be honest, they have! Anyone that has had to go in for anything private or otherwise these days can tell you the medical field seems to be in rough shape. I hear that a loft of offices these days seem to be more like 3rd world clinics rather than what one would have seen in America just a few short years ago. The selection of doctors and being able to get an appt is equally atrocious. From my personal experience lately, finding good care is damn near impossible. I’m sure there are still good docs out there if it seems a lot of the good staff has left and now it’s slim pickings. The only exceptions I have seen has been for my kids, but that I’d dependent on where you go.

Fuckers wanted the $40k vent payout.
Was that for real? I thought I saw somewhere there were numerous doctors basically admitting putting people on ventilators was unnecessary in most cases and likely killed thousands.

If hospitals were getting money for that...criminal is putting it lightly.

A good buddy of mine is a veterinarian and used to be on the board of a local hospital. He quit the board because he said he had more reverance for his patients than the hospital did theirs.

Was that for real? I thought I saw somewhere there were numerous doctors basically admitting putting people on ventilators was unnecessary in most cases and likely killed thousands.

If hospitals were getting money for that...criminal is putting it lightly.

A good buddy of mine is a veterinarian and used to be on the board of a local hospital. He quit the board because he said he had more reverance for his patients than the hospital did theirs.
Yea, me thinks many people need jailed at minimum for their crimes. But, who is going to enforce such a thing?

“Why in the world would our government reject nearly every cheap, safe repurposed drug with literature showing efficacy against COVID while embracing an expensive drug that was so toxic to the kidneys that it had to be pulled from an Ebola trial? Well, now we have a billion reasons.

There is no doctor in the hospital who will look you in the eye and tell you that remdesivir works. Yet, despite its risk of causing organ failure, our government has refused to suspend its status as standard of care, much less take it off the market, over a year and a half after it was approved and clearly netted no positive results. Why? Follow the money. Modern Healthcare reported last week that hospitals spent $1 billion on Gilead’s remdesivir, more than on any other drug during the pandemic. As the article notes, this is the first time in a decade that AbbVie's rheumatoid arthritis biologic Humira did not top the list for most money spent on a hospital drug.”

“Why in the world would our government reject nearly every cheap, safe repurposed drug with literature showing efficacy against COVID while embracing an expensive drug that was so toxic to the kidneys that it had to be pulled from an Ebola trial? Well, now we have a billion reasons.

There is no doctor in the hospital who will look you in the eye and tell you that remdesivir works. Yet, despite its risk of causing organ failure, our government has refused to suspend its status as standard of care, much less take it off the market, over a year and a half after it was approved and clearly netted no positive results. Why? Follow the money. Modern Healthcare reported last week that hospitals spent $1 billion on Gilead’s remdesivir, more than on any other drug during the pandemic. As the article notes, this is the first time in a decade that AbbVie's rheumatoid arthritis biologic Humira did not top the list for most money spent on a hospital drug.”
Because fauci and his buddies had stock in Remdisivir. The proof is out there in black and white. This was all money laundering and wealth redistribution. It had nothing to do with a virus.