• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How long will this go on?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Now theyre breaking into police stations and setting fires. Its time for this shit to be put down and if some lefties die, well thats the price of stupid.

Search Results
    Web results

Riot declared as dumpster fires burn in Portland, Oregon
    www.timesunion.com › news › article › Protesters-retur...

6 hours ago - 1of6Portland police officers walk through the Laurelhurst neighborhood after dispersing protesters from the Multnomah ... Sheriff's Office early in the morning on Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020 in Portland, Ore. ... be subject to arrest, the use of tear gas and/or crowd-control munitions. ... Bellisle reported from Seattle.

The 'men who want to be left alone' still have too much to lose to fight back and risk losing everything that they cherish. We may see isolated pockets of justified violence here and there, self defense shootings of violent rioters, or rioters getting run over on the road. But to see organized and large scale pushback will require a much larger spark. Collectivization of 401Ks, for example, WILL cause many people to realize that there is nothing left to lose...

Collectivization of 401Ks, for example, WILL cause many people to realize that there is nothing left to lose...

Pelosi brings this up every session. Seize all private 401k and give you social security “credit”. I long for the day the traitors in congress are publicly hung.

as to the protesters. I suspect until they show up at the Mayor’s house it will continue.

Pelosi brings this up every session. Seize all private 401k and give you social security “credit”. I long for the day the traitors in congress are publicly hung.

as to the protesters. I suspect until they show up at the Mayor’s house it will continue.
    The GOV seizes my 401K/IRA and I am going to join a riot and I will make ANTIFA look like a bunch of rookies.

Seizing 401’s and IRA’s does two things - feeds the welfare rats and makes more people dependent on the GOV for their retirement. In this case it will be money they will never see again.

if we dont swize the moment and write off all public debt to china now...401k grab will become inevitable as the govs only way to stave off chinese collection...china has bought many of the gov people already to ensure no military action spoils the economic owning of us.

Reactions: XP1K and Maggot
    It's just peaceful protesting.....nothing to see here. Move along now.

if we dont swize the moment and write off all public debt to china now...401k grab will become inevitable as the govs only way to stave off chinese collection...china has bought many of the gov people already to ensure no military action spoils the economic owning of us.

Fist bring all essential manufacturing home.

Then return all ownership of American companies to Americans.

That would not only piss them off but fuck their finances. And what are they gonna do about it.

The 'men who want to be left alone' still have too much to lose to fight back and risk losing everything that they cherish. We may see isolated pockets of justified violence here and there, self defense shootings of violent rioters, or rioters getting run over on the road. But to see organized and large scale pushback will require a much larger spark. Collectivization of 401Ks, for example, WILL cause many people to realize that there is nothing left to lose...

When you have nothing left to lose... It's too late there's nothing worth fighting for. The perfect time to fight is when you have everything to lose and still have the ability to utilize mind and muscle.

IF the good decent folks can resist the attempts to prod them into some kind of violent action and instead let the communist politicians destroy their own areas using their own thugs, the better the chance becomes that those of the upper urban working class and even the wealthy class who usually lean communist ideologically start getting scared of what it actually looks like and decide it's time to vote at the ballot box, or with their feet or money against the communist politicians.

The GOV seizes my 401K/IRA and I am going to join a riot and I will make ANTIFA look like a bunch of rookies.

They don't really need to do that, just wait till there is some huge stock market crash and folks are loosing everything in the stock market that they have plowed everything into.

Then the Government rides in as the saviour and makes all your IRAs / 401Ks and other such things "Safe" by saying they all are converted to guaranteed government treasury bonds. They may even be so kind as to promise to help you recoup some of your immediate losses... in exchange for restricting any withdrawals until retirement age, so you "don't do the wrong thing for your retirement" during any hard times.

Right now folks trust "fund managers" and big corporations or stock brokers to have their money. It won't take much for most to loose faith in them and be willing to embrace the safety of the government guaranteeing everything.

When you have nothing left to lose... It's too late there's nothing worth fighting for. The perfect time to fight is when you have everything to lose and still have the ability to utilize mind and muscle.

I respectfully disagree. When you have nothing left to lose then you fight with total abandon because even life has no meaning, all that matters is inflicting pain and payback for whats been done to you. I havent reached that point. Yet.

They don't really need to do that, just wait till there is some huge stock market crash and folks are loosing everything in the stock market that they have plowed everything into.

Then the Government rides in as the saviour and makes all your IRAs / 401Ks and other such things "Safe" by saying they all are converted to guaranteed government treasury bonds. They may even be so kind as to promise to help you recoup some of your immediate losses... in exchange for restricting any withdrawals until retirement age, so you "don't do the wrong thing for your retirement" during any hard times.

Right now folks trust "fund managers" and big corporations or stock brokers to have their money. It won't take much for most to loose faith in them and be willing to embrace the safety of the government guaranteeing everything.
    I can see that scenario as a very scary possibility but nothing good for most of us can come from that. With the way the GOV is printing money for the COVID payouts US bonds are not going to be worth the paper they are printed on. Also, your return on the bonds will be fractions of what you would make in the original investments.

There have been multiple posts about what will be the "trigger" for people and this would be one for me. If the GOV dips their fingers into my 401K/IRA's, which I have worked very hard on over the past 30 years, that will light a fire under my ass.

Reactions: Northman623
    How do you spell “Bulldozer”... ?

bulldozer.jpg

A little concertina wire will have a nice decorative touch, kinda Feng Shui and such. Would twirling blades ala "Gladiator" be too much?:unsure:

This is life now, Criminals are the one leader and ruling now. Protecting yourself is illegal.

China is number 2 behind Japan in holding US debt.

I respectfully disagree. When you have nothing left to lose then you fight with total abandon because even life has no meaning, all that matters is inflicting pain and payback for whats been done to you. I havent reached that point. Yet.

I think this sums things up when the world goes to total shit....

Piglosi can go fuck herself with a barbwire wrapped baseball bat if that piece of shit communist thinks it will touch my 401k.

That ain't just a 'dozer... That is a mobile castle that would have made Leonardo Da Vinci grin from ear to ear if he could have seen it. He designed something EXACTLY like that for use by the forces of the Holy Roman Emperor against the Ottomans, and also, unruly knights on the southern part of the empire who still practiced their feudal ways, manned a large number of castles, and gave hell to the emperor's revenue collectors. The machines were to be crewed by battalions of fearsome Tercio mercenaries who would man the top firing ports with their arquebuses and crossbows, and the bottom ports with 16 foot long pikes. The whole thing was to be propelled by 12 horses concealed under an armored hood at the rear of the vehicle while the front had a huge detachable plow.

main-qimg-ab709e3e1189a2f17fb57a11f55df02d.webp

NsNRxf_pYuXOhcXcET7yvS7gh_r6BWjPCxqDK65zjbsf5TcxL8vRdDoXOrQosMN2LFELMTwlMi-WPl-FPL5fy7rrzhhWP5jyog

zmiZgCMTIkW_zJvqxeoIKbLRKuRgD8qcgz6WusvXHTJjK48XJ9Gq5MsOnjAn6xyLv43HiUlk599gTyld6uaL0bpkDlUN3nX49C8

Unfortunately for Da Vinci and the other backers of his projects, the Turks had presented such a serious threat by that time, occupying large portions of central Europe and threatening cities as far away as Warsaw and Nuremberg, that the only priorities of rulers and princes from the Rhine to Wallachia were to build enough cannons to counter the firepower of the Islamic invaders...

Last edited:
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    A little concertina wire will have a nice decorative touch, kinda Feng Shui and such. Would twirling blades ala "Gladiator" be too much?:unsure:

Why bother with blades when you can have a squad of modern musketeers with AR-15s and underslung M203s man every window on that thing, with a 360° field of fire?
    biggrin.gif

If facing an enemy who have no TOWs or any other man-portable antitank munitions of any kind, just one of these beasts would be unstoppable...

As long as the head of the snake remains it will continue to behave as a snake.
    Speaking of snake during a riot, would be a great idea for a snake wrangler! It would be like, I’ve never seen motherfuckers run so fast!

It will go on as long as we pay people not to work.

Quick anecdotal: Speaking with an Indi grocery store owner yesterday - his grocery distributor clipped his order for the next 2 weeks by 6,000 cases of product. Disto is not singling him out, the distributor is limiting the orders of all grocers. When I asked why this is, he responded that the distributor is telling him they are unable to hire and retain the labor to pull the orders and the drivers to haul the loads. They are currently paying out a $6k hiring bonus. Competing with the $600 / wk in extra un-employment.....

Quick anecdotal: Speaking with an Indi grocery store owner yesterday - his grocery distributor clipped his order for the next 2 weeks by 6,000 cases of product. Disto is not singling him out, the distributor is limiting the orders of all grocers. When I asked why this is, he responded that the distributor is telling him they are unable to hire and retain the labor to pull the orders and the drivers to haul the loads. They are currently paying out a $6k hiring bonus. Competing with the $600 / wk in extra un-employment.....
    What state

Give us your home?

Molon Labe, muther fucker.