• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How much longer will the ammunition shortage last

I’m so tired of hearing this bullshit

The commies running the country aren’t under 35
Under 35 aren’t voting commie to “save my social security “ like all the boomers who are/were lazy. Are voting for.

Piles of old commies. Piles of young commies too. That’s the older generations fault. Got fartand happy while the hippies/commies were taking over education and government.

Tell me, how many of those boomers paid into social security all their working lives? Then tell me why they wouldnt want to vote to protect that vested interest?

Set a year, at which all money in social security is paid in full. Then dismantle, scale it down, or provide a way to opt out.

Id take mine in one lump sum right now if I could.

Signed, A Genx'er.

ell me, how many of those boomers paid into social security all their working lives? Then tell me why they wouldnt want to vote to protect that vested interest?

There’s no money there. The damned kids are paying for it.

Get rid of social security
Get rid of welfare for people, corporations and other parasites.
Fire 95% of .gov “workers”

So many takers. It’s surprising our economy still moves.

Get rid of unemployment too. Give people an incentive to work and they will have more money to put away for rainy days when they are working.

Lol at the idea we have a free market or capitalist society

So much to unpack, but lets start here.

Money taken from paychecks as a promise to be held and given at a later date is, imo a good faith agreement.

Cant just say, welp...sorry you paid all this money in and well...fuck you. Because we spent that money elsewhere. And lol at "there is no money", uh huh.

Now we can likely find some agreement on what else you say. But not squaring up on social security isnt one of them. I certainly want the money thats been taken from me basically my entire adult life under a good faith understanding. That was its spirit, and that promise should be kept.

Btw, this comes from someone in pretty good position without relying on SS. I certainly could have gotten a MUCH better return on the money if I could have personally invested...

Money taken from paychecks as a promise to be held and given at a later date is, imo a good faith agreement.

But like union pensions they should be allowed to go bankrupt and discharge that deal that was too good to be true.

If someone stopped you on the side of the road with a gun on pay day and said give me you money I will give it back to you in 30 years. You would laugh. Then shoot them. But that is exactly what .gov did.

But cut welfare first. Always humorous that social security is always going to run out of money but welfare always has plenty and more to give away.

And good faith? Who willingly entered into that theft and redistribution scheme

But like union pensions they should be allowed to go bankrupt and discharge that deal that was too good to be true.

If someone stopped you on the side of the road with a gun on pay day and said give me you money I will give it back to you in 30 years. You would laugh. Then shoot them. But that is exactly what .gov did.

But cut welfare first. Always humorous that social security is always going to run out of money but welfare always has plenty and more to give away.

We the people entered that good faith agreement via our voting process and who we elected as our representation.

Again, we would agree on much but will have to also agree to disagree on SS.

I am guessing next Christmas. I hope Santa brings me some primers....🙏

Somehow, I cannot picture you going to the mall to sit on some old fat guy's lap while he strokes his beard and asks if you have been a good boy. Just think about the optics of that scenario for a minute.

Besides, bringing primers or any other ammunition components down the chimney is a fire hazard.

I'm asking the Great Pumpkin to bestow on me massive quantities of match ammo in various calibers.

500 bucks at targetsportsusa.com gets your 1000 rounds of WOLF if you don't mind torturing your equipment. I don't shoot steel cased anything nor aluminum cased pistol. Have I thought about it...sure. :).

I'm actually more interested in the polycase technology myself but that probably will never be popular because AOC will take away all petroleum and I'd be willing to be polycase uses petroleum. My guess is it's not any cheaper either.

Hopefully, you didn't have any of the Walmart calendar girls trying to foist themselves upon you.
Fortunately it’s getting cooler so all the women in Walmart look like lumber jacks instead of cans of pilsbury biscuits that have popped! It’s hard to shop once the hysterical blindness has set in! 🤣🤣🤣

No, THIS is depressing. I was at my range today and was chatting with a kid who works there. Nice kid, maybe 21. So he says a buddy of his asked if he should buy an rifle or a pistol before the election. No biggie, right? WRONG. He proceeds to tell me his buddy said that if Bernie was running he'd be voting for Bernie. WHAT THE FUCK CHUCK?????????????? His buddy "HATES Trump."

So, I've come to this conclusion:
1) A majority of people who are under 30 (35?) are most likely liberal shitheads - exceptions obviously, especially folks who are in LE, MIL; but I've completely lost faith in this younger generation. I've yet to meet an under 35 that wasn't pretty left of center.
2) We're completely screwed (see '1') as a nation. The liberal ideology has firmly entrenched itself into the education system and I don't think other than home schooling or a known conservative education this will ever be broken (The kid's buddy went to the best private school in the county) and while I'd like to say the libs are stuck to the education system like a remora, a remora is commensurate with the shark.
3) Kid needs new buddies!!!
I read your post and was about to talk shit until I realized I'm now 31......😭😭😭

Underwood restocked 9mm defense rounds. Won’t last long at normal prices and it is highly entertaining to see blazer 9mm brass cased ball ammo selling at a higher price than Lehigh rounds loaded by Underwood.

Alright everyone that nervous, quit stressing. I promise you when you need ammo someone will bring some. Just make your limited stock last till then. Use everything you got to dominate with superior firepower. Ether way it works out as either you live with the opportunity to restock, or you expend all your ammo and maybe some hand to hand before dying knowing you did everything you could..

Or you take your perceived weakness and turn it into your strength. The one home court advantage is it’s YOUR home court! Obviously if you have kids and a wife you can’t put a pungi pit in the fatal funnel but be creative. And don’t share too many of your ideas.. just in case blue helmets or whoever decides to be enemy of the constitution decides to research before they engage.. the big disadvantage of home court.. unless your living in a mode of transportation, your stuck there to play defense. If you like to dig and play in the dirt then read up on the current level of ground penatrating radar and any other things you need to know before not after. Think. Act. Small thoughts and actions now could pay bigger dividends then bigger actions later.

I used to get my MK211 at Walmart, but they’ve been out of stock for months.

Anyone got a few rounds they wanna sell me? Last price I paid was $55/round.

I used to get my MK211 at Walmart, but they’ve been out of stock for months.

Anyone got a few rounds they wanna sell me? Last price I paid was $55/round.
$55/round? I must be reading this wrong. For that kind of money you could get a machinist to make solid bullets..,

I recall reading an article around 30 years ago about a survey of firearms ownership in Europe. IIRC, the survey encompassed several countries. As you already know, then as in now, private ownership of firearms is extremely regulated if not completely banned.

This was also a telephone survey. So the respondents had know idea if the caller was a legitimate survey taker or undercover cop trying to entrap them into admitting they were in possession of illegal firearms. Please let that sink in for a minute before reading any further.

According to the article that I read, one in four respondents admitted that they had an illegal firearm in their possession! It boggles the mind, somewhat, as to why they would admit to a complete stranger over the phone that they were breaking the law.

So with 25% of the respondents foolish enough to admit that they were breaking the law, the researchers came to the logical conclusion that more people in Europe were breaking the law than would admit it.

If someone were to call you and say they were taking a survey of people possessing a contraband item, would you admit it? If you say yes, then you may want to reassess some of your choices in life and throw your phone away.

Where am I going with this? Although the worldview of most Europeans is quite a bit different than ours, I will venture to say that human nature is the same regardless of where you live or what your surroundings are.

Let's extrapolate the data from that 30 year old survey. If 25% of the people surveyed admitted to owning an illegal gun can we correlate that figure to the SH brethren?

In other words, let's say we represent 1/4 (or even smaller percentage) of the people that feel the same way we do. That means that there are a lot of folks out there that won't give up their guns and ammo without a fight. There are a lot of people out there that won't turn in or destroy their bump stocks. There are a lot of people out there that won't get rid of their pistol braces. There are a lot of people out there that when their backs are against the wall, will use that ammo and won't have a bit of remorse if they have to perorate some Marxist turd-ball trying to hurt them or their loved ones.

It may take a while for the supply to catch up with the demand but it will.

And if the Marxists want to start a war in this country it will be a bloody decision that they will regret.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
46E4C073-F110-4E1A-84B6-1FC94C5C7AA2.jpeg

The fine folks at Creedmoor sports increased their price $10 on their house brand 5.56 75gr 50 round box and over $20 on their 200rd .223 75g bulk pack.. Glad I bought a bunch at the cheaper price. Now fetching the same as BH MK262, although their house brand is top notch ammo.

Cant say I blame them If the components are becoming less available. Romaine lettuce was 3.99 a pack last week for organic, now getting 7.99 a pack. supply is scarce.

Last edited:
A few variables and the timeline for the shortage to ease:

1) The pandemic slowed down production of copper and manufacturing. The pandemic impacted quite a few things in the production cycle.

The timeline to solve that depends on how effective President-Elect Biden's pandemic plan is. He has declared it his #1 priority.

2) The social unrest caused a surge in demand. With Trump now ousted, that situation will get much better. He has been agitating that problem for the last four years. We should see a return to normal now that the instigator is gone and people have no reason to be vocal against the government. Sorry, I don't support the current government and respect the anti-government protestors. Just like the Boston Tea Party, they are telling the government they do not approve of 4 years of inflammatory abuse.

3) Like the toilet paper hoarding, people obtain more than they will need. At some point the hoarding is maxed. Let's all be honest, there are not going to be any shootouts anytime soon, and people are loaded up on ammo that will never be needed.

4) The Senate is Republican, Biden is a well-know compromise moderate, and there is not going to be radical gun control legislation. We are going to get restored background checks and perhaps enhanced. The rest of it has zero chance.

5) Now that the election is over, which is uncertainty driving fear, the bad government causing all these problems gone, and then people see bad does not happen. Summer will be the return of normalcy.

July 2021 is the answer now that the election is over.

The bad government is gone and with it these problems it caused.

The new government is restrained by the Conservative Supreme Court, Republican Senate, and the preference to be a moderate compromiser by the new president.

July 2021.

1) The pandemic slowed down production of copper and manufacturing. The pandemic impacted quite a few things in the production cycle.

The timeline to solve that depends on how effective President-Elect Biden's pandemic plan is. He has declared it his #1 priority.

2) The social unrest caused a surge in demand. With Trump now ousted, that situation will get much better. He has been agitating that problem for the last four years. We should see a return to normal now that the instigator is gone and people have no reason to be vocal against the government. Sorry, I don't support the current government and respect the anti-government protestors. Just like the Boston Tea Party, they are telling the government they do not approve of 4 years of inflammatory abuse.

3) Like the toilet paper hoarding, people obtain more than they will need. At some point the hoarding is maxed. Let's all be honest, there are not going to be any shootouts anytime soon, and people are loaded up on ammo that will never be needed.

4) The Senate is Republican, Biden is a well-know compromise moderate, and there is not going to be radical gun control legislation. We are going to get restored background checks and perhaps enhanced. The rest of it has zero chance.

5) Now that the election is over, which is uncertainty driving fear, the bad government causing all these problems gone, and then people see bad does not happen. Summer will be the return of normalcy.

The new government is restrained by the Conservative Supreme Court, Republican Senate, and the preference to be a moderate compromiser by the new president.

July 2021.
Not sure if serious but thank you for the comedy lol. Read Bidens website and look at what they want to accomplish with 2a rights. We won't know if the Senate is republican or Democrat controlled until January.

The "protestors" beat, burned, destroyed and killed. If you respect that then you are a POS and deserve whatever bad karma is coming your way.

Dude are you high or just overly self righteous?
The government keeps stealing our funds out of a trust to pay for all that free shit in this country.
And for all those pork projects look at Calf alone billions spent on a train to nowhere, green energy bla bla
That money would have been better spent on forest management.
Then Cumo comes out and say NYNY need 100 billion to fix the city for a month or until they can open back up.

Ammo shortages? No problem, all my guns got sold at the swap meet.

July 2021.

You come off as well educated, so please enlighten me as to how and what this administration did to create this social unrest as opposed to the liberal media and supporters. Please use facts not feelings to support your statements.

You come off as well educated, so please enlighten me as to how and what this administration did to create this social unrest as opposed to the liberal media and supporters. Please use facts not feelings to support your statements.

Bro, this guy is so blatantly ignorant he doesn’t realize most people buy ammo in quantity for practice in the sport... He thinks people just hoard ammo.

Hoards of red flags, me thinks

Reactions: M7rtim

July 2021.
From all of us at the hide.....please contract aids, then go fuck yourself to double infect yourself with aids......

Dude are you high or just overly self righteous?
The government keeps stealing our funds out of a trust to pay for all that free shit in this country.
What you referring to?

There is no trust fund for welfare or social security if that’s what you are referring to

Fuck if it matters anymore we are in a third world banana republic 100 percent if this election gets complete stolen. We were only 60-80 percent there before

Reactions: M7rtim
Got some classes coming up..... Just bought some Blazer 230 grain ball .45ACP from the CMP, 1000 rds $395 shipped.

Not great but not an awful price.

''Adam Rahuba, a former concert promoter, works part-time as a food-delivery driver and a DJ. At 38, he spent most of the past year staying on a friend’s couch in a small town north of Pittsburgh.
A Washington Post investigation found that Rahuba is also the anonymous figure behind a number of social media hoaxes — the most recent played out in Gettysburg on Independence Day — that have riled far-right extremists in recent years and repeatedly duped partisan media outlets.''
safe_image.php

Food delivery driver.........."Hello, Little Ceasars driver. You ordered a large cheese?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
This is really a two part question, because there's shortage and then there's the fact that 1000 rounds of 9mm I paid $150 for a year ago is now over $600. Let's remember Obama, just him being in office and the media talking about gun control every couple weeks kept ammo prices high and availability low for YEARS even though they were never even close to passing real bans etc. Doesn't matter if Biden can pass anything, he's very anti-gun, it's on his agenda, he's going to try and push it and the media will push it and support it. That alone will keep prices high and panic buying rampant for his entire term even without a single anti-gun law passed.

We know all the things that happened during Obama, you had shops holding supply down to keep prices high, you had shop employees buying all the ammo arriving and reselling it on Gunbroker, you had shop employees calling their buddies when ammo came in and it never even saw the shelves, and you had guys buying up every box of ammo they could from stores that charged reasonable prices only to resell on gunbroker or gun shows. You had LEO/MIL making much larger orders than normal because of the ammo shortages as well. Then when the average shooter found ammo that the above didn't get at reasonable prices, they bought every round they could. Now on top of all that, you have all the covid fear, riots, etc. and record numbers of new gun owners for months now that all want ammo too.

My bet, 2025 before we see availability and the prices we had a year ago and only if Biden loses in 2024. Honestly I expect in the near term we are going to see high capacity mags and any "evil" guns go up in price and be hard to find as well, I'm honestly surprised it has not already happened. If you believe Trump will pull a rabbit out of his hat, maybe mid 2021.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
More than shops manipulating prices, it was hysterical customers buying wholesale style same as they do with TP .