• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howa Long Action Inside Mag Dimensions?

Re: Howa Long Action Inside Mag Dimensions?

If no one else replies, I will get some numbers up for you tonight. It will be late.

david

I just measured a Savage at 3.45 o.a.l. But I just saw a Weatherby vanguard brand new for $390 and I kinda liked it. was thinking of doing a 280 Ack for the 180's Already have a hart#5 on the way in 1-8 but can't make up my mind on receivers. Made a dummy the other day with a berger in a nosler 280 ack brass and it really looks closer to 3.5 would do it nicer without cutting into the case volume. So are the mags for the weatherby's vanguard the same?

Actually, mine is a Weatherby, so I can not technically verify the dimensions of the Howa magazine specificallly, although Pete Lincoln would be the guy to email to find out for sure.

Thanks

I bought that vanguard and my hart barrel showed up hart made the shank 1.350" I don't think i can use the stock do you need a tan with black web for a l.a.?