• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HR 127 gunna get steam. Gun registration.

"But wait we are not going to take your guns" is what they are going to fucking say. I fucking hate these people. Worst part is this lady is from TX. You should see the gerrymandering going on with her fucking district.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 9.58.25 AM.jpg

From a smarter than me guy:

Also I pretty much agree that we are in perilous times:

Interesting read, I hope he's wrong.

The only steam that's gonna mount is from.the friction from her legs from walking.

Fuck that fat bitch.

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Sandhog308
"But wait we are not going to take your guns" is what they are going to fucking say. I fucking hate these people. Worst part is this lady is from TX. You should see the gerrymandering going on with her fucking district.

View attachment 7541157
This will go on as long as the citizens of TX allow it to continue, and not 1 second longer.

POS, one good thing is her "District" looks like it is surrounded! That woman is dumber than a bag of dicks! She is the Maxine Waters of Texas!

Honest question about all the optimism that there will be compromise. Why should there be? They hold the White House and both bodies of the legislature. What reason is there to compromise or settle when they have the votes? They clearly don’t care about losing anymore elections....
well presumably if they screw us too, too, too badly we'll actually get incensed enough to all get out and vote. though that didn't happen here in va last november,, the dems still hold everything.

well presumably if they screw us too, too, too badly we'll actually get incensed enough to all get out and vote. though that didn't happen here in va last november,, the dems still hold everything.
No matter how many "get out and vote" there is the question that has yet to be answered: Are legitimate votes cast and counted with out manipulation in such a corrupt procedure? Going forward it will not change unless WE change it!

Honest question about all the optimism that there will be compromise. Why should there be? They hold the White House and both bodies of the legislature. What reason is there to compromise or settle when they have the votes? They clearly don’t care about losing anymore elections....
Something like this takes 60 votes in the senate. Even if they broke the filibuster for something else, there is almost no way Tester or Manchin would sign on to this bill. Probably Sinema too. I could be wrong, but I think Manchin actually doesn't believe in shit like this, and I think Tester would lose badly next time in Montana on this, and then he wouldn't be able to eat jelly donuts on the profits of his failing farm.

ETA: Tester has to have noticed that a Democrat much more popular than he at home just got shellacked running for Senate. For him it is a question of if you don't see the light, you are going to feel the heat.

Something like this takes 60 votes in the senate. Even if they broke the filibuster for something else, there is almost no way Tester or Manchin would sign on to this bill. Probably Sinema too. I could be wrong, but I think Manchin actually doesn't believe in shit like this, and I think Tester would lose badly next time in Montana on this, and then he wouldn't be able to eat jelly donuts on the profits of his failing farm.

ETA: Tester has to have noticed that a Democrat much more popular than he at home just got shellacked running for Senate. For him it is a question of if you don't see the light, you are going to feel the heat.
How soon we forget recent history. Thousands of Democrats lost their reelection all over the country as a result of Obamacare. When Trump took office there were fewer D’s in elected office nationwide since the Great Depression. They knew going into the vote that it was widely unpopular with the American people, yet they dutifully lined up to vote for it anyway. The Democrats believe in and value forwarding the cause over their elected office, and that vote moved the cause forward leaps and bounds. The potential for voting for and passing unpopular gun control legislation will preclude individual seats because the cause will be furthered. Once a bill is passed and singled into law it is nearly impossible to repeal it.

“At all costs” and “the ends justify the means” are the unspoken mantras of the Democrat Party. Republicans could learn a thing or two from the other side...

How soon we forget recent history. Thousands of Democrats lost their reelection all over the country as a result of Obamacare. When Trump took office there were fewer D’s in elected office nationwide since the Great Depression. They knew going into the vote that it was widely unpopular with the American people, yet they dutifully lined up to vote for it anyway. The Democrats believe in and value forwarding the cause over their elected office, and that vote moved the cause forward leaps and bounds. The potential for voting for and passing unpopular gun control legislation will preclude individual seats because the cause will be furthered. Once a bill is passed and singled into law it is nearly impossible to repeal it.

“At all costs” and “the ends justify the means” are the unspoken mantras of the Democrat Party. Republicans could learn a thing or two from the other side...
That certainly is a possibility, though their margins are much, much smaller now.

Also, remember that Obamacare is basically the lite version of what they wanted to do, not the strong version. It is not unlikely that they will get a background check bill through, if they can get ten R senators to sign on for cloture, but I don't believe the filibuster is toast for the next two years, and I don't think they are going to get this, which is ten steps stronger than the strongest version they want, through.

Lest they forget how the DEMs got fucking crushed post-Clinton AWB implementation.

This warrants complete awareness, no denying it, but with where SCOTUS is now, it should be taken immediately to challenge.

Unless Biden prioritizes expanding the courts in the next 2 years.

Reactions: WDN-K-9
Lest they forget how the DEMs got fucking crushed post-Clinton AWB implementation.

This warrants complete awareness, no denying it, but with where SCOTUS is now, it should be taken immediately to challenge.

Unless Biden prioritizes expanding the courts in the next 2 years.
I just wonder if 'he' and his cronies would take that submitted bill and try to EO it (or parts there of) and wait it out to see if it grows legs just so he can show fast track crackdown on firearms. The speed with which they are moving and writing these things is disturbing.

I just wonder if 'he' and his cronies would take that submitted bill and try to EO it (or parts there of) and wait it out to see if it grows legs just so he can show fast track crackdown on firearms. The speed with which they are moving and writing these things is disturbing.

Agreed, totally plausible the admin tries EO. The optics of that to the "middle of the road" country DEMs in bible belt wouldn't bode well I imagine.

And ya know..#unity?

It is hard to imagine how exactly an executive order could change a law in that way. Not saying that they won't try, but EOs are generally changes in policy not law. They can have great consequences, for sure.

Because we might need to have a pleasant conversation about the issues facing our nation.

We "need" the present PERSONAL ADDRESSES of all Politicians, Federal and State. As well as all NEWS MEDIA personnel. These lists should be published on all web sites everywhere.

View attachment 7541157

This will go on as long as the citizens of TX allow it to continue, and not 1 second longer.
Gerrymandering, brought to you by Republicans. Isolate the cancer. Sacrifice one district that the others may live... Par for the course from both sides of the isle.

Shoulda never let it get to the point of politicians writing proposed laws in such clear violation of the constitution.

Should tar and feather for first offense anyone sponsoring or even voting for anything so blatantly against the constitution. It may very well be too late but it’s never too late to start

The Gods of the Copybook Headings

- Rudyard Kipling

AS I PASS through my incarnations in every age and race,
I make my proper prostrations to the Gods of the Market Place.
Peering through reverent fingers I watch them flourish and fall,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings, I notice, outlast them all.

We were living in trees when they met us. They showed us each in turn
That Water would certainly wet us, as Fire would certainly burn:
But we found them lacking in Uplift, Vision and Breadth of Mind,
So we left them to teach the Gorillas while we followed the March of Mankind.

We moved as the Spirit listed. They never altered their pace,
Being neither cloud nor wind-borne like the Gods of the Market Place,
But they always caught up with our progress, and presently word would come
That a tribe had been wiped off its icefield, or the lights had gone out in Rome.

With the Hopes that our World is built on they were utterly out of touch,
They denied that the Moon was Stilton; they denied she was even Dutch;
They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings;
So we worshipped the Gods of the Market Who promised these beautiful things.

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
(Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife)
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth-tongued wizards withdrew
And the hearts of the meanest were humbled and began to believe it was true
That All is not Gold that Glitters, and Two and Two make Four
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings limped up to explain it once more.

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

No matter how many "get out and vote" there is the question that has yet to be answered: Are legitimate votes cast and counted with out manipulation in such a corrupt procedure? Going forward it will not change unless WE change it!
And every day that goes by those criminals are allowed to stay in the White House is that much harder to have them removed.

Reactions: Bender
Not registering your gunz peasant?
We have a body bag for ya.

• Wow
Reactions: MJF
We need a psychological evaluation for these idiots that get elected to office with 2400 hrs of training on the Constitution, math, democracy, and American history. I would be surprised if these hacks can even do basic Algebra.
Being a competent leader isn’t the goal. It’s about making promises you don’t intend to keep, getting votes, and amassing power

My gf just called crying and cussing Biden. She's planning on selling her parents house and just learned she's going to have to pay 46% inheritance tax on it.
I explained to her thats how communism works, plus the Dems need to send it to Pakistan for tranny studies so they can get it back to put in their Swiss Bank accounts, nice and laundered.

The Jamaican Prince that keeps calling me to help him get his fortunes freed up doesn't sound like the only game in town.

Last edited:
My gf just called crying and cussing Biden. She's planning on selling her parents house and just learned she's going to have to pay 46% inheritance tax on it.
I explained to her thats how communism works, plus the Dems need to send it to Pakistan for tranny studies so they can get it back to put in their Swiss Bank accounts, nice and laundered.
Could she just keep it as a rental property?

And there is already case law that States this kind of action is unlawful, but who gives a shit when the judge cares more about the party then they do the law. America will inevitably become Communist because those who oppose it do nothing but peace and moan about it, or pound their chests. The left is organized and united in cause and we are to busy fighting and bicker among ourselves about everything😂

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Shoulda never let it get to the point of politicians writing proposed laws in such clear violation of the constitution.

Should tar and feather for first offense anyone sponsoring or even voting for anything so blatantly against the constitution. It may very well be too late but it’s never too late to start
that's the problem. these aholes can enact totally infringing and unconstitutional laws and there are ZERO personal repercussions to them when and IF the courts ever rule against them.

They also obviously control the high courts through threats and blackmail.

Reactions: TexPatriot
They are probing with this bill. They want to see just how far this can go. Yes, currently, they have the numbers, but there are alot of Dems that need their guns. History has shown traditionally, when the Libs/dems start trying gun control fuckery they are usually voted out, and they do not want that. The only way i could see any meaningful change is for them to change the constitution. They can write all the bills and laws they like. The states that want to be free will fight it out fro years in the courts and by then they will bigger fish to fry. Make no mistake, total disarmament is a liberals wet dream. They need the people to be basically defenseless so they can truly do what they want without fear of reprisals. No matter what they say (lies) none of them want to die for this. They have cushy jobs where they get paid very well and enjoy many benefits for doing next to nothing for actual work. They do not want to sacrifice that for the chance to help bring about and enact a new world order that they will not be part of because they paid the highest price for what they believe in or were instructed to believe rather. They would better off just leaving us the fuck alone.

Why would we want compromise? That's how we got the NFA, the GCA, and the Hughes amendment. The wilder they got the more likely a court is to overturn broader interpretations. These paper cut laws of compromise take years, often decades, to move through the court system. Crazy and abrupt changes get pushed up dockets much quicker.

The more people affected, the more likely a court is to hear it. Let them go wild, I say. Make laws so absurd the entire statutes are tossed out and get interpretive language in place that requires these laws to stand up to strict scrutiny and set the groundwork to repeal these legacy infringements.