• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HR 127 gunna get steam. Gun registration.

Why would we want compromise? That's how we got the NFA, the GCA, and the Hughes amendment. The wilder they got the more likely a court is to overturn broader interpretations. These paper cut laws of compromise take years, often decades, to move through the court system. Crazy and abrupt changes get pushed up dockets much quicker.

The more people affected, the more likely a court is to hear it. Let them go wild, I say. Make laws so absurd the entire statutes are tossed out and get interpretive language in place that requires these laws to stand up to strict scrutiny and set the groundwork to repeal these legacy infringements.

Count on the courts, trust the plan. Don't worry Democrats will be scared to get voted out. I feel like there are maybe two people in this thread that remember what happened in the last election. This election was lost, the same way the supermajority was lost in 2018, outright fraud. Some think democrats will pay for anything at the election box, I think they will steal more elections. Right now for sure they want us fighting their gun control bills and not fighting for election integrity. Vote in person with I.D.

Count on the courts, trust the plan. Don't worry Democrats will be scared to get voted out. I feel like there are maybe two people in this thread that remember what happened in the last election. This election was lost, the same way the supermajority was lost in 2018, outright fraud. Some think democrats will pay for anything at the election box, I think they will steal more elections. Right now for sure they want us fighting their gun control bills and not fighting for election integrity. Vote in person with I.D.
You are actually right (except I have little trust in the courts after the last election). Something was said yesterday and I couldn’t replay it, about them getting ready to do a super expansion of mail in voting in every state. Not sure how they will push that in the predominantly RED states but, I’m sure they have some sort of trickery. Authoritarianism one o one

Last edited:
The courts comment was a big ole heaping pile of sarcasm.

They have already gone to mail in only here in Colorado. Surprise surprise we lost our R senator in the first election that is mail in only.

You are actually right (except I have little trust in the courts after the last election). Something was said yesterday and I couldn’t replay it, about them getting ready to do a super expansion of mail in voting in every state. Not sure how they will push that in the predominantly RED states but, I’m sure they have some sort of trickery.
Since it worked so well the first time and no one had the balls to stop it.

Saw this in Epoch Times:

Democrats Introduce Bill to ‘Massively Expand’ Mail-in Voting​

BY TOM OZIMEK

January 29, 2021 Updated: January 29, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
"Democrat lawmakers on Thursday introduced a bill dubbed the “Vote at Home Act,” which seeks to “massively expand vote-at-home ballot access,” enacting automatic voter registration and providing voters with pre-paid ballot envelopes.
Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) introduced the bill (pdf), saying in a press release that the legislation is meant to “fight voter suppression...”

"Voter suppression" *snort*

Another big 'Fuck you' in the face of honest, Conservative Americans. We are permanently screwed.

Not sure if this was posted yet but this guy does a good job explaining new legislation/bills/shit.(atleast for my 2nd grade reading level)

TLDR, sum it up. Wtf is this?
It means the new communist sham government is also giving out free felonies and prison creds to all gun owners. And you don't even have to leave the comfort of your home, they come to you.

I've had my cherished guns stolen in a burglary once and recovered them. Nobody will ever steal them again.

It means the new communist sham government is also giving out free felonies and prison creds to all gun owners. And you don't even have to leave the comfort of your home, they come to you.

I've had my cherished guns stolen in a burglary once and recovered them. Nobody will ever steal them again.
Lol, I live in California. Every year they come up with something that makes me a de facto "Felon"

Reactions: camocorvette
Compromise, make deals, common sense legislation.

Seems like that's the kind of thing I heard as they were enacting... every gun law ever.

Yes, there is rampant fraud. Yes the courts didn't intercede. They didn't want to get involved in the political-assassination that was obvious to everyone was being done with the direct assistance of Republicans. Mind you, there were some lower courts that ruled against these states and counties -- those rulings were overturned in appellate courts, almost exclusively for standing and none that I am aware of were turned on the merits. Trump's biggest problem of his presidency was getting bad advice from people he thought were the best. Whoever was telling him the courts were going to intercede here was setting him up -- there was never any hope for that.

So many people have this strange perception that the law is an absolute, it is what it says, etc. It's not. It's mailable; it can be twisted and manipulated in so many ways. There are thousands of laws, on the books today, that are simply unenforceable and clearly conflict with established doctrine. But the law is there and if someone wanted to eff with you they can use it to do that. Happens all the time.

This is the literal reason my argument is to let the Democrats go wild. Because if they don't go wild the courts will not get involved -- they have established that with more than a century of precedent. I'm arguing it's time to get this shit on. You're counter-arguing that we keep doing the same old cat and mouse game? (I'm honestly not sure what you are arguing for, not being facetious, looks to me like you had an opinion then got pissed thinking about the election and kinda went off that direction)

In RE the election, I would note that you will see the courts slowly and quietly unweave the web that was used to oust Trump.

In furtherance of my Trump got horrible advice I would further cite Jan 6. He's on a platform looking out at hundreds of thousands.... with security of a couple hundred police? Who in Trump's detail didn't look at that shit sandwich and say we're getting fucked? Setup by his own people, from day 1.

Compromise, make deals, common sense legislation.

Seems like that's the kind of thing I heard as they were enacting... every gun law ever.

Yes, there is rampant fraud. Yes the courts didn't intercede. They didn't want to get involved in the political-assassination that was obvious to everyone was being done with the direct assistance of Republicans. Mind you, there were some lower courts that ruled against these states and counties -- those rulings were overturned in appellate courts, almost exclusively for standing and none that I am aware of were turned on the merits. Trump's biggest problem of his presidency was getting bad advice from people he thought were the best. Whoever was telling him the courts were going to intercede here was setting him up -- there was never any hope for that.

So many people have this strange perception that the law is an absolute, it is what it says, etc. It's not. It's mailable; it can be twisted and manipulated in so many ways. There are thousands of laws, on the books today, that are simply unenforceable and clearly conflict with established doctrine. But the law is there and if someone wanted to eff with you they can use it to do that. Happens all the time.

This is the literal reason my argument is to let the Democrats go wild. Because if they don't go wild the courts will not get involved -- they have established that with more than a century of precedent. I'm arguing it's time to get this shit on. You're counter-arguing that we keep doing the same old cat and mouse game? (I'm honestly not sure what you are arguing for, not being facetious, looks to me like you had an opinion then got pissed thinking about the election and kinda went off that direction)

In RE the election, I would note that you will see the courts slowly and quietly unweave the web that was used to oust Trump.

In furtherance of my Trump got horrible advice I would further cite Jan 6. He's on a platform looking out at hundreds of thousands.... with security of a couple hundred police? Who in Trump's detail didn't look at that shit sandwich and say we're getting fucked? Setup by his own people, from day 1.
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch was on Lou Dobbs after his case against Hillary Klinton and her email server were dismissed by the higher courts. Lou Dobbs asked the obvious question of why in the heck William Barr and DOJ haven't done something and tom Fitton said it was William Barr who fought the Judicial Watch in the lower courts on charges against Hillary and it was Barr who had the cases again Klinton overturned or thrown out.

Why TF did Trump, who was star on The Apprentice, who vetted and fired the dead weight, non productive/counter productive team members every week on the show, put up with Barr?

Reactions: Blutroop
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch was on Lou Dobbs after his case against Hillary Klinton and her email server were dismissed by the higher courts. Lou Dobbs asked the obvious question of why in the heck William Barr and DOJ haven't done something and tom Fitton said it was William Barr who fought the Judicial Watch in the lower courts on charges against Hillary and it was Barr who had the cases again Klinton overturned or thrown out.

Why TF did Trump, who was star on The Apprentice, who vetted and fired the dead weight, non productive/counter productive team members every week on the show, put up with Barr?
Why? Who gets to approve the nomination? Trump or any other president pick their choice but the senate gets the final say.

It makes mags that hold more than 10 rounds illegal, with no grandfathering, and no provision for compensation.

It requires the registration of all firearms (not just "assault weapons" or semi-autos) within 3 months of the date the bill passes, in an online registry that will be searchable by anyone, including state and local government, LEO, and the general public.

It requires licensing to own a firearm, and the application process includes a psych evaluation and interviews with your family &/or friends as requirements, by a psychiatrist appointed by the DOJ. Also a mandatory $800 fee for some sort of firearms insurance.

There's no clear description of how the licensing scheme would be administered (that's left up to the DOJ to figure out) and there's no deadline set for when licenses should available, or any requirement for it to happen before the 3 month deadline for registration.

So in all likelihood, anyone who tries to comply by registering what they have will find themselves without the ability to obtain a license (unless they have the right political connections to expedite one), and so will face confiscation of the registered firearm that they are now illegally possessing without a license.
Also...
``(3) Database.--

``(B) Access.--The Attorney General shall make the contents of the database accessible to all members of the public, all Federal, State, and local law enforcement authorities, all branches of the United States Armed Forces, and all State and local governments, as defined by the Bureau"

Don’t we pretty much do this already?
Eveytime I buy a new firearm, I fill out paperwork with the registered serial #, give them all my personal info, have a background check, go through the FBI database etc etc.
That already have ALL the info they are asking for.
I didn’t read all of it so I’m sure there’s more.
The ammo is what they are after now.

Eveytime I buy a new firearm, I fill out paperwork with the registered serial #, give them all my personal info, have a background check, go through the FBI database etc etc.
You obviously didn’t read the part about any x’s being questioned or a shrink being able to disarm you by diagnosing you with depression.

No I didn’t.
That link doesn’t really work on my phone very well

Remember frens, our tiny hat friends want you unarmed so they can murder you later. Especially if you're lacking in melanin.

Wow, that’s a lot of wants.
If half of that goes through, Gun owners are screwed.

Take it from a canadian get on the phone to every rep you can and fight it trust me you dont want the hassle of registration.

But but but, I will fight when they come for my guns. Such bullshit. I submit this should have been fought well before it gets to the doorstep. Many think they won’t ever do this because it’s a logistical nightmare. They won’t come door to door, even tho it likely could be done. All they really have to do is start looking through ATF logs, if you’ve bought one gun you likely have more, get pulled over with your cc and have an over 10 round mag then you likely to have more guns and mags and will just come to your house at that time. Or they could just sit at a range. There is a million ways they could pick people up over time. So, unless you never want to use your guns other than looking at them in the closet then we might want to start fighting this any way we can before it passes because based on what I’ve seen the last few years there won’t be a shortage of people trying to enforce this bullshit. And it will really be up to their discretion. Do you want it to be up to one person like that, quite literally?

No, we don't.

Every FFL performs a background check by entering your info on the 4473 into their access system with the Alphabet agencies (NICS). Just for the background check to make sure you're not a prohibited person. Once that background check is done, the dealer holds the 4473 for the required number of years, and the background check falls "out of the system" after after certain number of weeks.

Pistols are registered to individuals, I believe and that stays "in the system".

So, for example, that's why it took a couple weeks to find out how the San Bernardino terrorists got their (scary assault weapons) S&W M&P-15's they used to do the shooting.... the Alphabet had to contact S&W with the serial numbers, SW advised after manufacturing them what wholesaler bought them, the Wholesaler advised what dealer bought them, the dealer advised what individual bought them (in Nevada), then that individual said they did a straw purchase for the San Bernardino terrorists.

So, no there is no formal "weapons registry" at the federal level. But, there are record keeping requirements for FFL's who conduct firearm transactions.

I'm sure you can understand why politicians are freaked out about junks of metal an individual can use standard home tools to complete a firearm legally, and without going through a FFL.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
No, we don't.

Every FFL performs a background check by entering your info on the 4473 into their access system with the Alphabet agencies (NICS). Just for the background check to make sure you're not a prohibited person. Once that background check is done, the dealer holds the 4473 for the required number of years, and the background check falls "out of the system" after after certain number of weeks.

Pistols are registered to individuals, I believe and that stays "in the system".

So, for example, that's why it took a couple weeks to find out how the San Bernardino terrorists got their (scary assault weapons) S&W M&P-15's they used to do the shooting.... the Alphabet had to contact S&W with the serial numbers, SW advised after manufacturing them what wholesaler bought them, the Wholesaler advised what dealer bought them, the dealer advised what individual bought them (in Nevada), then that individual said they did a straw purchase for the San Bernardino terrorists.

So, no there is no formal "weapons registry" at the federal level. But, there are record keeping requirements for FFL's who conduct firearm transactions.

I'm sure you can understand why politicians are freaked out about junks of metal an individual can use standard home tools to complete a firearm legally, and without going through a FFL.
Only issue is, I can tell you without a doubt ATF physically copies books from FFL dealers which ain’t supposed to happen, yet it does. I mean technically I guess that couldn’t be admitted in a court, I don’t think but who knows these days since we seem to live in a banana republic. The good news, there are states that require no paper trail or FFL transactions to sell to other individuals. So, in theory once sold to an individual within those states the trail ends anyway, sort of.

Last edited:
You obviously didn’t read the part about any x’s being questioned or a shrink being able to disarm you by diagnosing you with depression.
Not to mention they will be interviewing family members and former spouses in the phyc evaluation .
So all it will take is one of those to say " him bad man " and poof , your guns are gone .

I would think the more moderate democrats would not support this or any gun legislation unless another mass shooting happens. They almost need another event to occur to rally support for their agenda.

I would think the more moderate democrats would not support this or any gun legislation unless another mass shooting happens. They almost need another event to occur to rally support for their agenda.
Hmmmm.... interesting you say that. I forsee a mass killer event happening as soon as schools go back in session for exactly the reasons you state. It seems to me we had way more active killer events under Obama than Trump. 🤷‍♂️

They are definitely coming, with timelines and requirements to possess a license is not doable in the 3 month deadline.
We will all be in the possession of an illegal weapon that once we legally owned due to the timeline given if, when it passes. This is their intentions, knowing from the inception of HR 127 it’s an impossible feat....

I’m both pissed and worried, how can Law Abiding, Country Loving American, God Fearing Citizens become criminals over night?

With this is how...

Then i guess we all become criminals. The guy who stops me and tries to take shit away will have a fun job. If everyone has the same mentality there will be no cops, no law makers, no gun takers left, and only those who were armed and survive will be around to laugh. At the end of the day, it’s not worth living without freedoms we were born with. The US is not Canada, nor is it China, don’t let it become what you don’t want it to be.

Hmmmm.... interesting you say that. I forsee a mass killer event happening as soon as schools go back in session for exactly the reasons you state. It seems to me we had way more active killer events under Obama than Trump. 🤷‍♂️
We're definitely due. Got to keep those numbers up.

So, does that also apply to LE and military?

Of course not. The people writing these bills don't dislike guns, as long as they are in the hands of the state.

That doesn't mean we need to lump LE & those who serve in our military in with people like Sheila Jackson Lee.

Of course not. The people writing these bills don't dislike guns, as long as they are in the hands of the state.

That doesn't mean we need to lump LE & those who serve in our military in with people like Sheila Jackson Lee.
When it's LE that kick in your door stacked and pointing AR's loaded with 30rd. mags, screaming at you and your family to get on the floor and where are your guns with 30rd. mags, yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to do some lumping.

There will be good LE that won’t enforce any Of the gun confiscating nonsense. There will also be LE only too willing to disarm his/her fellow Americans because they bought into the whole line of shit they’ve been told to eat. This why, I think they will turn to UN for assistance. Once you seen blue helmets coming into the country for whatever bullshit reason... training or whatever, you know it’s getting close to game time. They will also use those UN troops to protect themselves. Most foreigners won’t hesitate to do what they’re told with extreme prejudice. I just hope our military will see this for what it is.

Has anyone pondered why this "permanent wall" has been built around the capital? They knew they were going to have another look at this once they gained both chambers and the Oval.

Reactions: northern50
In theory this bill can't survive judicial review if enacted. All of these place substantial burden on the free exercise of your 2nd amendment rights.

Its similar to why abortion laws are constantly struck down, procedural hurdles to free exercise cause too big a burden, and that's not even an enumerated right.

My faith in judicial review is likely misplaced, but if I were arguing any of these cases, that would be my first line of argument.

To subject your rights to the discretion of a doctor and/or your ex-spouse's ramblings, let alone requiring a doctor to sign off at all, seems like a bridge too far.

I don't practice constitutional law, but I might start if this shit keeps up.

In theory this bill can't survive judicial review if enacted. All of these place substantial burden on the free exercise of your 2nd amendment rights.

Its similar to why abortion laws are constantly struck down, procedural hurdles to free exercise cause too big a burden, and that's not even an enumerated right.

My faith in judicial review is likely misplaced, but if I were arguing any of these cases, that would be my first line of argument.

To subject your rights to the discretion of a doctor and/or your ex-spouse's ramblings, let alone requiring a doctor to sign off at all, seems like a bridge too far.

I don't practice constitutional law, but I might start if this shit keeps up.
Dont be surprised if it does. Remember the election fraud that we t through every court system in america and was all denied hearing......

Doc

The difference here is that you would presumably always have "standing" as the rights vest in you as an individual and you are always the harmed party if the rights are infringed. They'd at least have to hear your arguments, even if they ignore you.

In most of the voting cases, they never even got to the merits (I'm not saying that was right, just that there is a procedural difference here).

Again my faith in judicial review may be misplaced, and declining faith in institutions is a hallmark of societal decline.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The difference here is that you would presumably always have "standing" as the rights vest in you as an individual and you are always the harmed party if the rights are infringed. They'd at least have to hear your arguments, even if they ignore you.

In most of the voting cases, they never even got to the merits (I'm not saying that was right, just that there is a procedural difference here).

Again my faith in judicial review may be misplaced, and declining faith in institutions is a hallmark of societal decline.
It is probably not misplaced. There are so many problems with this bill. Takings clause issues for one.

I know everybody here is convinced that the SC screwed Trump with that ridiculous lawsuit they wouldn't hear, but it actually isn't true in the least, and there is no reason to think that any of the conservatives other than Roberts is soft on an issue like this.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Only if you can raise a few million dollars for your defense. After it's appealed to every court and waiting for the SCOTUS to deny hearing it you are broke and just shit out of luck with the rest of us. Or the case is dropped before the SCOTUS in which case millions of dollars are wasted and the next guy has to start all over again.

There is no justice left.

I’ve had a judge tell me I cannot even have a gun in my residence were a family of 5 resides despite the simple fact No one in this family committed any crime or has even been charged with anything serious enough to have 2a rights taken.

This is not the only right they are violating and I am not the only person.

My questions for y’all is..,how long should I let these violations of my and my families rights go on?

How much Of my “quick and speedy
“ time should I give to the courts for the “due process” thingy that hasn’t been given me?

When is enough enough?

There is no justice left.

I’ve had a judge tell me I cannot even have a gun in my residence were a family of 5 resides despite the simple fact No one in this family committed any crime or has even been charged with anything serious enough to have 2a rights taken.

This is not the only right they are violating and I am not the only person.

My questions for y’all is..,how long should I let these violations of my and my families rights go on?

How much Of my “quick and speedy
“ time should I give to the courts for the “due process” thingy that hasn’t been given me?

When is enough enough?
What is their reasoning/excuse for doing this?

What is their reasoning/excuse for doing this?
Tyrants gotta tyrant. I haven’t been given a excuse. Only a misdemeanor charge. And a kid that wrecked into my vehicle and fled the scene keeps getting referred to as victim.

Who is this kid related to?
Sounds like his family has some "good ol boy" network
Tyrants gotta tyrant. I haven’t been given a excuse. Only a misdemeanor charge. And a kid that wrecked into my vehicle and fled the scene keeps getting referred to as victim.

That's it? What fucked up state are you in?

Who is this kid related to?
Sounds like his family has some "good ol boy" network
I don’t think it’s that simple.
It appears to me men of honor are under assault everywhere and prosecutors would rather listen to a kid who says he is scared then a man that’s fought for his rights and can decide for himself what is right and wrong.

Gov is really scared of people who don’t need them.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC