• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HR 127 gunna get steam. Gun registration.

The government plays the long game and has been setting up the 'too mentally defective to own guns' trap for a few years now.

Go to a doctor and see if the nurse doesn't ask, along with the usual question such as Do you feel dizzy when standing? Do you have any shortness of breath?...Are you feeling depressed?

Mine asks that every fucking time. One time she even asked "How is your depression?" I asked her "What depression? I've never complained of having depression."

The first time I ever went in there she asked the usual questions, What major surgeries have you had? What medications do you take? Do you smoke? And then she smoothly asked "Do you own any guns?"
WTF?? I sarcastically replied "Do I own any guns? Whats that have to do with my prostate?"
She replied "Well, we have to ask, in case there are any children in the house. *lie*"

She replied "Well, we have to ask, in case there are any children in the house. *lie*"
with all the malpractice suits and medical deaths, and they have the friggin gall to worry about your home life.

i had my doc a while back go on the 'wear a seatbelt' wagon and i'm like you have NEVER over the years even called me to go over my test results.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Id like to know when is to much too much and citizens start fighting back for there rights from a tyrannical government before or after they are in chains ?
everyone of the founding fathers was branded at terrorist by the English everyone of them lost something worth dying for in the pursuit of freedom

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911
You have to remember that as much as we hate Liberals, they have lost elections by supporting gun control. Some of them do own guns.

Id like to know when is to much too much and citizens start fighting back for there rights from a tyrannical government before or after they are in chains ?
Probably will be too late. They already have most of us by the balls. The issue is you can’t really fight back. Do it as a small group and you labeled a terrorist and they will come after you with an iron fist and you won’t have anyone coming to save you. Operate as a large group, pretty much the same thing but on a larger scale and the media and their minions will all do their part to make you out to be public enemy number 1. This limits your options. The only way fighting back, as you say, would work would be if you had mad organization on a massive scale and I’m talking hundreds of thousands maybe even millions. That’s the only way. So, you have limited options as this kind of forces you back into the political realm and trying to win that way aKA start at your local level and work up, trying to get good sane people in office.

Last edited:
As long as you're breathing, you can still fight back.

The only way you stop fighting is when you're dead. You'll know when that happens.

The short bus is waiting, with the very short line of mouth breathers for the quitters.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Sounds like you need a new doctor.
I'm sure not answering the question resulted in a 'yes' in the gun owner box.

The nurse probably put on my notes 'Depressed gunowner.'

Maybe my AK Operators Union cap I normally wear tipped them off.

If this gets through, people in the US will have less gun rights then we do in europe :O that's crazy.

In theory this bill can't survive judicial review if enacted.
carol-peixinho.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and ken226
The first time I ever went in there she asked the usual questions, What major surgeries have you had? What medications do you take? Do you smoke? And then she smoothly asked "Do you own any guns?"
WTF?? I sarcastically replied "Do I own any guns? Whats that have to do with my prostate?"
Sir, do you have any guns in your butthole? We need to know before the doctor sticks his hand in there.

HR 127 is just one pound of shit they intend to throw against the wall and see what sticks:

Screenshot_2021-02-07 08.18.26_OR5v4s.png

Screenshot_2021-02-07 08.18.44_UrI1Jp.png

Screenshot_2021-02-07 08.19.05_ylcHPp.png

Last edited:
Obviously, any encroachment and/or straight up violation of our rights under the constitution enrages the fuck out of me. But you know what actually pissess me off the same and sometimes even more? Unprincipled thinking

Let's look at this legislation through the same lens that the current administration uses on EVERYTHING: Identity Politics/Critical Race Theory.

This HR127 and its related bills, mandating excessive training, insurance $, licensing fees, dramatically increases the barrier to entry for the people in our society that we are historically told to "lift up, empower, and protect": the financially challenged, ostensibly people of color, older individuals, and younger individuals (18-21yrd old), protected classes and minorities in urban areas, and other populations who are perceived as not being able to afford all this extra bullshit.

So, as this legislation progresses, lets remember that while it violates our 2A rights, it also shows how fucking corrupt this congresswoman's thinking is, especially as her party champions racial justice and equity. But only racial justice and equity that fits their party's narrative, i.e.: taking from others to give it to others for free.

I think you guys are reading this wrong. It isn't a serious bill, and it has no cosponsors, meaning no house Democrats even want to put their name to such a thing. It is dead in the water. It's utility is that when other bills come up, Democrats will point to this one and say "look, that more extreme bill isn't what we want, we just want a common sense gun safety law." It is a bill that helps them define the debate without being a serious bill.

While I agree there are not cosponsors yet, I think it is a bit early to say it is DOA.

You are actually right (except I have little trust in the courts after the last election). Something was said yesterday and I couldn’t replay it, about them getting ready to do a super expansion of mail in voting in every state. Not sure how they will push that in the predominantly RED states but, I’m sure they have some sort of trickery. Authoritarianism one o one
Voting is Bill : HR 1

In theory this bill can't survive judicial review if enacted. All of these place substantial burden on the free exercise of your 2nd amendment rights.

Its similar to why abortion laws are constantly struck down, procedural hurdles to free exercise cause too big a burden, and that's not even an enumerated right.

My faith in judicial review is likely misplaced, but if I were arguing any of these cases, that would be my first line of argument.

To subject your rights to the discretion of a doctor and/or your ex-spouse's ramblings, let alone requiring a doctor to sign off at all, seems like a bridge too far.

I don't practice constitutional law, but I might start if this shit keeps up.
Also
Asurvey I read quoted in Psychology Today noted >90% of psych professionals are anti gun...good luck getting clearance!

Will not comply. My line is drawn. This goes past it

Come and take them........

Doc
Facts. I'm so tired of the f*cking government, they even have a covid vaccine now and still want people to wear mask even after they take it. Sorry not sorry but I refuse to live in someone else's fear, if you're so scared of a hoax then put on a mask or stay home, the only way they will get a mask on my face or take one of my guns is by me being dead...
Come and f*cking take it.

Facts. I'm so tired of the f*cking government, they even have a covid vaccine now and still want people to wear mask even after they take it. Sorry not sorry but I refuse to live in someone else's fear, if you're so scared of a hoax then put on a mask or stay home, the only way they will get a mask on my face or take one of my guns is by me being dead...
People need to take this time to unite.

One worrisome bee buzzing your face, you knock it down with your cap and go on. Find it's hive and try and steal it's honey and see what happens.

Weighs the same as 10 boxes and fires a a .50cal bullet. Mmmm k, Sheila. Who’s fact checking the left?

It's looking more and more like HR127 is nothing but a emo-bill by argueable one of the most ineffective cuntgress members.
After more than a month there are no cosponsors (which is typical of this cuntgress's* bills, no one wants to touch her handiwork).

But we're also seeing gun organizations using this as a scare tactic fund raiser.
Bottom line if this had a chance of passing, Ms. cuntgress would have had dozens of cosponsors by now.

Crap Gun Legislation.png

Cuntgress: It's a real word! look it up on urbandictionary.com

Reactions: fx77 and Tx_Aggie
It's looking more and more like HR127 is nothing but a emo-bill by argueable one of the most ineffective cuntgress members.
After more than a month there are no cosponsors (which is typical of this cuntgress's* bills, no one wants to touch her handiwork).

But we're also seeing gun organizations using this as a scare tactic fund raiser.
Bottom line if this had a chance of passing, Ms. cuntgress would have had dozens of cosponsors by now.

View attachment 7552927
Cuntgress: It's a real word! look it up on urbandictionary.com
Exactly. I look at bills like this and shrug my shoulders and go "Meh." Now, if a small bill, with only a couple things comes along, say something as simple as a 10 round mag restriction and semi-auto Rifle ban with a grandfather clause that lets us keep what we have. THAT, is when I start paying attention. That is what could actually pass. But till Dems stop dreaming big, I'm not to worried.
Doesn't mean I'm not finishing up my tool box of spare parts this week.

I agree that currently there are no co-sponsors. All it takes is one well-videoed mass casualty event, and we will hear congressmen declare:

"in good conscience I can no longer support open gun ownership, the blood of children has not even dried on the sidewalk, and already opposition has risen up to resist common sense gun control".

To Gun owners I will only remind you: If you got some kind of mal-adjusted tri-gendered Emo child at home, who is a frequent target for bullies... Make sure he does not have any way to unlock and drag a weapon to school. The vast majority of the school shooters had significant signs of mal-adaption before they ever pulled a trigger. Remember, kids today have been programmed (by the schools) to believe that "words" are as much violence, as beating someone with a club. They make false equivalencies and over-react.

On the flip-side, I will note that very few bump stocks were actually turned in when the ban went in place. I suspect similar turn in numbers are likely to be seen should some unpalatable edict come out.

Last edited:
If you look at the totality of this bill and the effect it would have both short and long term, I don't see how it's not burned to ashes without a single signature. The backlash this would have would devastate the country in so many ways, it's impossible for me to have enough time to dive into it here.

I'm actually in shock that someone that was voted in to office actually drafted this legislation and thought it's outcome would have positive results. But I guess after the last election cycle I can't be surprised at the outcome and who we have running the country. The words dumbest human being alive are a compliment to this woman's intelligence.

I would have more respect for them if they came right out and said we hate gun owners, no longer care about your Constitution or your rights granted by it and we will be abolishing the 2nd Amendment just as soon as we can pass the legislation to do so and tip the balance in the Supreme Court.

This goes about as far beyond common sense gun control as any reasonable person could expect and comes up just short of just starting a door to door confiscation, most likely because they are terrified of what would happen as a result and would likely run out resources to do so as the bodies start piling up. This bill is analogous to NAZI Germany without SS soldiers actually appearing at your door. They just want us to do the work for them.

It just doesn't just affect the far right. Every single gun owner in the country Republican or Democrat will carry the burden of this legislation on their shoulders. Cops don't stay cops forever, along with all other law enforcement and every single member of the military, while they would not be immediately forced to comply because of their career, reality will be one hell of a punch to the face when there is no more uniform to wear.

The sponsor of this bill should be on trial for treason.

I'm with you. They want you to hide in the basement with your mask on so your safe . As if there aren't a million other things out there that can and will kill you , I am going to live like a normal person and whatever happens ,happens . I mean if I run around in a mask trying to hide from the virus just to get run over by a beer truck next month then what good did the mask do !