• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Humbly asking for wisdom from my elders. @Lowlight???

jamess

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2017
As a younger male trying to raise a family in this "modern" world that i so strongly dont agree with or fit into....

looking for guidance as to what to do with our growing concerns with staying right with God....raising a family....and securing freedom for our futures

I dont have family or friends really so I thought this might be a good way to stay positive and productive towards a better future....

what can be done to improve things?

im not looking for stress inducing conspiracy or political garbage but real conversation of guidance

Sure mr Jamess we’ll just hand over the info to everything else in life that gives us hope and joy so y’all can ruin that too during the great retribution of 2021-2025

2FB7DD2A-4D0A-42B2-9161-99D9389AFAA2.gif

Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. Works for young and old. 🤠

Keep your head down and be a gray man. Don't bring any attention to yourself or your family. No need to get your soapbox out in public unless you really know who you're dealing with.

James;
What should, get Christian thru this mess, is a relationship with GOD, thru His son JESUS, by the HOLY SPIRIT.
Faith in Christ. The peace that He is in control of your life, and all that He created. Find a men's group in your area.
You might need thick skin. Socail media is not a great place to find what you request.

Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. Works for young and old. 🤠

Keep your head down and be a gray man. Don't bring any attention to yourself or your family. No need to get your soapbox out in public unless you really know who you're dealing with.
Everything about you has already been collected, stored and if not yet, Analyzed to paint a profile of everything you have ever said, typed, emailed, where you have been, anything you have searched or website you have been to, where you have made purchases and who you associate with (and them as well).

Even if the computaitonal or algorithmic technlogy does not exist today, all of that raw data is being stored and it will be done in time. You can't hide so stop pretending you can. They know it and anyone who has been paying attention knows it. The real value for all these tech companies has always been data mining users. And they will sell it to whoever will pay for it, including the government. You think the NSA built the largest data center in the world in Utah to read ackmed's emails?

There is no such thing as grey man in 2020.

Don’t over think it. Work....pay bills...keep food on the table and love your family. Those are the most important. Everything else will fall into place. And make sure you have some thick ass skin when you come here asking for advice. Welcome to the pit

Reactions: jamess
Everything about you has already been collected, stored and if not yet, Analyzed to paint a profile of everything you have ever said, typed, emailed, where you have been, anything you have searched or website you have been to, where you have made purchases and who you associate with (and them as well).

Even if the computaitonal or algorithmic technlogy does not exist today, all of that raw data is being stored and it will be done in time. You can't hide so stop pretending you can. They know it and anyone who has been paying attention knows it. The real value for all these tech companies has always been data mining users. And they will sell it to whoever will pay for it, including the government. You think the NSA built the largest data center in the world in Utah to read ackmed's emails?

I'm sure they know which file to put me in, but I bet they're still scratching their head wondering wtf is up with this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Sounds like he is trying to convert to mils and is lost in the translation somewhere? Is that close OP?

Reactions: Sandhog308
Over the hills and far away,

A little boy steals from his morning play

And under the blossoming apple-tree

He lies and he dreams of the things to be:

Of battles fought and of victories won,

Of wrongs o'erthrown and of great deeds done -

Of the valor that he shall prove some day,

Over the hills and far away -

Over the hills, and far away!

Over the hills and far away

It's, oh, for the toil the livelong day!

But it mattereth not to the soul aflame

With a love for riches and power and fame!

On, 0 man! while the sun is high -

On to the certain joys that lie

Yonder where blazeth the noon of day,

Over the hills, and far away!

Over the hills and far away,

An old man lingers at close of day;

Now that his journey is almost done,

His battles fought and his victories won -

The old-time honesty and truth,

The trustfulness and the friends of youth,

Home and mother-where are they?

Over the years, and far away!

Eugene Field

Damn, some of you are becoming miserable fucks in your old age. Maybe this young man is lost, and thought that possibly some guys he thought had integrity and were worth a shit, could maybe give him some life advise. When I first joined this forum, these wouldn’t have been the responses I got back in 2005. I would have gotten advise.

The best thing you can do is raise your children how you think they should be raised. Try to shelter them from outside influences that will corrupt them like social media.

Get involved in your community, your church, and with your family. Be the example and leader, for others to look to and be inspired by.

As for staying right with God, just surrender your life to him, create a relationship with him, try to live in his image, and know that you are going to have obstacles. These obstacles will hone you to better perform as that leader in your community.

Also, get off social media, stop watching the news, and live. Be present with your family.

Oh, and shoot one or two guns really well, do Brazilian JiuJitsu, and read.

You're reading and responding to my post out of context. The context I'm referring to is addressing his public persona and friends and neighbors and family. I apologize for not being more specific in my post and you're right. But you'd be surprised how easy it is to be a gray man online as well. You're not gonna hide from the .gov if they want you. But there's too many 'others' to watch if you're not acting out of the ordinary. You just need to understand how to act "ordinary".

Damn, some of you are becoming miserable fucks in your old age. Maybe this young man is lost, and thought that possibly some guys he thought had integrity and were worth a shit, could maybe give him some life advise. When I first joined this forum, these wouldn’t have been the responses I got back in 2005. I would have gotten advise.

The best thing you can do is raise your children how you think they should be raised. Try to shelter them from outside influences that will corrupt them like social media.

Get involved in your community, your church, and with your family. Be the example and leader, for others to look to and be inspired by.

As for staying right with God, just surrender your life to him, create a relationship with him, try to live in his image, and know that you are going to have obstacles. These obstacles will hone you to better perform as that leader in your community.

Also, get off social media, stop watching the news, and live. Be present with your family.

Oh, and shoot one or two guns really well, do Brazilian JiuJitsu, and read.
Hes posted 2 times in the last 3 years when he created the account and both have been political. He is a bot and/or infiltrator.

If you're not married yet, then my advice is to not get married. It's a wonderful life being able to spend all of my income on me. If you knock a girl up, still don't get married. Child support is cheaper. I have a spread sheet that details this out.

If you're married and have kids:

1. Work hard
2. Set a good example
3. Spend time with your family
4. Encourage activities that require critical thinking
5. Harp on reading comprehension and the importance of words
6. Don't be a skinny jeans wearing, scented lotion using, man bun having commie

all i took away from the OP’s post is that he was calling @lowlight old.

a little early for kicking guys in the nuts, aint it? i mean i’ve seen folks pimp him about his height....but going after a guy because he might have a summer or two under his belt is just plain mean.

Might be,

I especially sweat the Phillippino kids I see, LOL

I am old in a lot of a ways, I don't act old, I act 13, not enough responsibilities I guess, but I feel broken. My neck, back, legs are shot... so I feel old.

Trying to keep up with you Thin Air Types is tough, I am taking 2 steps for every one you take