• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Humbly asking for wisdom from my elders. @Lowlight???

Hey, can I borrow your new thermal to see if this thing on my thing is infected, I feel it will get me right with the world!🤣
You just gave me an amazing idea.

Can Thermal Scopes be purchased with a HSA... They are to check for high temperatures.

"Why are you point an AR at me"? Don't worry bro just taking your temp. My HSA reimbursed me for this medical device.

Treat others as you want to be treated.
If they choose to act like wankers, lesson learned and move on.
Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
Always remember that others don't have the same values as you.
Everyone you meet, knows something you don't.
Don't eat yellow snow.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1556170705379.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556170705379.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 27
At first when Phil Velayo showed on the scene I was like,

What year were you born, not in the PI was it... the Korean stuff I don't sweat as much, they don't appear as worldly

I might have a few Koreans out there too
You little fucker!

1) Don't eat lead paint.
2) Don't eat yellow snow.
3) Don't jump in a "Bear Pit" and expect all sincere cuddle bears.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    336.4 KB · Views: 31
As a younger male trying to raise a family in this "modern" world that i so strongly dont agree with or fit into....

looking for guidance as to what to do with our growing concerns with staying right with God....raising a family....and securing freedom for our futures

I dont have family or friends really so I thought this might be a good way to stay positive and productive towards a better future....

what can be done to improve things?

im not looking for stress inducing conspiracy or political garbage but real conversation of guidance
James.
Let me help you out.
The answers you seek are simple, and plentiful here at the Hide.

1 Buy more ammo!
2 Drink a good Scotch.
3 Always use Mills.
4 Fat chicks are fun to!
5 Before a match, always remember to drink your Spin D!
6 Work on keeping your fundamentals sharp!
7. And just be dam thankful to be alive every day, living it to the best of your ability s.
8. Did I tell you fat chicks need lovin to?

• Haha
Reactions: 1moaoff and jamess
If you're not married yet, then my advice is to not get married. It's a wonderful life being able to spend all of my income on me. If you knock a girl up, still don't get married. Child support is cheaper. I have a spread sheet that details this out.

If you're married and have kids:

1. Work hard
2. Set a good example
3. Spend time with your family
4. Encourage activities that require critical thinking
5. Harp on reading comprehension and the importance of words
6. Don't be a skinny jeans wearing, scented lotion using, man bun having commie

What's wrong with a little scented lotion?

Reactions: Maggot
Nothing is wrong with scented lotion, as long as it’s on the girl your fuckin!
What if I'm rubbin it all over her and some gets on me? Can I leave it on if it smells nice? Do I have to shower before proceeding?
Can I borrow it later?
Cover it up with Old Spice?

BTW, coconut oil (from the baking section) doesn't have a smell. The taste is neutral and it's totally edible...

The only thing you have in this life that can't be taken away from you is your word.
My dad had a slightly different version and he told me this when I was 3 or 4 years old. I has stuck with me through thick and thin ever since. His version was 'the only thing a man has in life is his word'. I don't lie. I caution folks to not ask the question if they don't want to hear the answer. If you ask me the question I will always answer truthful. Just make sure you ask the correct question.

What if I'm rubbin it all over her and some gets on me? Can I leave it on if it smells nice? Do I have to shower before proceeding?
Can I borrow it later?

BTW, coconut oil (from the baking section) doesn't have a smell. The taste is neutral and it's totally edible...
You can’t really argue with that logic. Proceed sir.👏🏼

Reactions: Mike Casselton
Can I borrow it later?

And its really good for you.

The oil is great for cooking.

The coconut is an amazing entity. In the south pacific during WWII they used filtered coconut water in place of blood plasma. How cool is that, walk outside the hut, pick a coconut, save a life..

The only thing you have in this life that can't be taken away from you is your word.
God that’s so untrue these days - you know how many people think that an entire organization that is lead by an Afro-Cuban is White Supremacist?

If anything, our media has proven that our word, our oaths, and our deeds mean nothing in the face of the great lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: fat7hogs
God that’s so untrue these days - you know how many people think that an entire organization that is lead by an Afro-Cuban is White Supremacist?

If anything, out media has proven that our word, our oaths, and our deeds mean nothing in the face of the great lie.
What does your word mean to you?

Reactions: jmp1
Thanks all for the good jokes and the honest truths

i have no father / grandfather / mother or extended family is what i meant....im trying to raise 3 young girls into strong woman as it is....i home school them cause i dont trust the gov or think it should be anyone elses responsibility to raise my children

i have no churches in my area i connect with because i believe the entire bible to be true not just parts

i understand how silly my original post may seem...but i figured what could it possibly hurt besides my ego to ask for wisdom / advice?

another small hope i had was this thread could turn into a place to brainstorm and/or hear some real & positive ideas of what we could do to improve our current world.....ive been voting sense i left high school.....it just feels like it dosnt work and is practicly a waste of time.....what else can we do in a constructive manner to help spread freedom? Im at a loss......is there anyway we can stop what seems to be a downward spiral?

i feel like i would fail my kids if i didnt find some positive way to influence this world and im at a loss and when i go anywhere else online or talk to anyone else in person all im hearing is well wait and see and i dont know......im just trying to be productive.....what better place than here. what better time than now?

You said you don't connect with the churches around you. Do you pray?

I will even offer music with wisdom for those who will hear it ;)

@jamess... You seem sincere in your posts. The best advice I can think of is teach your kiddos to treat everyone as you'd like to be treated. A simple concept that is being lost more and more.

I totally agree that the entire Bible is true and it seems many chuches only cover the rosy parts to keep pews filled. That's a bad thing because our actions do have consequences. If there is no church in your area that appeals to you, make sure you still spend time with your kids reading and learning the Bible.

Smoke and prayers to you.

How good are you with a shovel?

Can you follow directions the first fucking time?

How many people would miss you if you died a spectacular yet tragic death?

Are you close to southern Utah?

• Haha
Reactions: jymbeux
Find peace within yourself.

And...

One of the best things you can do for society, is to raise those 2 girls up right and strong.

My dad had a slightly different version and he told me this when I was 3 or 4 years old. I has stuck with me through thick and thin ever since. His version was 'the only thing a man has in life is his word'. I don't lie. I caution folks to not ask the question if they don't want to hear the answer. If you ask me the question I will always answer truthful. Just make sure you ask the correct question.
Reminds me of a Joe Jackson song. Oh well.