• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunters been indicted …..

Yep they are pretending to take action to relieve some heat. Only junky in American getting million dollar deals for doing nothing.
They are trying to run out the statute of limitations on all the bribery, tax , and foreign agent charges, by pretending to do something on this stupid gun charge.

Last edited:
Man, that's it. There's no way I'm voting for Hunter Biden now - we just can't have political candidates who've been indicted.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Ronws
Man, that's it. There's no way I'm voting for Hunter Biden now - we just can't have political candidates who've been indicted.
I think you may have hit on something. Trump is more popular after his inditement than before. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I mean, it couldn’t hurt Hunter’s image at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: JAS-SH and ken226
I think you may have hit on something. Trump is more popular after his inditement than before. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I mean, it couldn’t hurt Hunter’s image at this point.

B611A734-FA3C-42C1-B52C-33E189D46D02.jpeg
D751D3D0-1B0B-4054-B12C-F26A8A2BECEF.jpeg
321F2BD7-4766-4311-9BE8-F137DFB73261.jpeg
1879EC38-DD07-48B5-927C-32CF4393F05A.jpeg

One of the best parts about this is suddenly CNN has become pro 2A

A49B8D81-F2A0-44A0-B301-311BC508C1B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lash
Daddy numbnuts has already written, scratch that, he can't write, so he has instructed his staff to write the pardon, just in case....

Even if the cokehead and his attorneys turn down FPC assistance, there is nothing stopping them from filing an amicus brief. Heck there's nothing stopping any pro-2A group from filing an amicus brief.

Also consider this. There is nothing stopping anti-gun groups from filing amicus briefs supporting the anti-gun law on prohibited persons - against their hero's only remaining son 🤣

Last edited:
Proving once again, that only in defending turds, does one defend liberty.

Reactions: lash

Even if the cokehead and his attorneys turn down FPC assistance, there is nothing stopping them from filing an amicus brief. Heck there's nothing stopping any pro-2A group from filing an amicus brief.

Also consider this. There is nothing stopping anti-gun groups from filing amicus briefs supporting the anti-gun law on prohibited persons - against their hero's only remaining son 🤣

I say go for it. If that will slow down one more restriction on gun rights, have at it. But the truth is that that law has been in place for a long time and hundreds, if not thousands, have been sent to prison using it.

Proving once again, that only in defending turds, does one defend liberty.
Hmmmmm....now how do we convince Hunter to put a stock on his AR pistol? ...

I say go for it. If that will slow down one more restriction on gun rights, have at it. But the truth is that that law has been in place for a long time and hundreds, if not thousands, have been sent to prison using it.
Not only that, thousands of people have lost their lives either following the law without the means to defend themselves or by disobeying the law and getting shot by government paid assassins.