• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Indicted again.

The smartest group of guys the world has ever seen got together and came up with a plan to run this country. Things went along just fine until worthless fucksticks started changing things up.

Would we be in the mess we're in if The Constitution was still the law of the land?

And I guess I don't need to ask if you think you know better than The Founding Fathers, because clearly you do.

Hint: You don't.

Voting is not an inalienable right, listed in The Bill of Rights, nor should it be.
Doesn’t disenfranchisement impinge on liberty and pursuit of happiness? You also manifestly don’t understand why the Bill of Rights was created. It wasn’t the enumeration of all and only inalienable rights and the Constitution was deemed a living doc by those same smart folks :ergo the amendments listed above which you’ve ignored and probably never even read.

Most people who refer to the Constitution have neither read it or examined its provenance.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Doesn’t disenfranchisement impinge on liberty and pursuit of happiness? You also manifestly don’t understand why the Bill of Rights was created. It wasn’t the enumeration of all and only inalienable rights and the Constitution was deemed a living doc by those same smart folks :ergo the amendments listed above which you’ve ignored and probably never even read.

Most people who refer to the Constitution have neither read it or examined its provenance.
Pursuit of happiness doesn't mean that I have to provide happiness to them. People are welcome to seek it on their own.

And since we're speaking of not understanding the Bill of Rights, you obviously don't because that phrase comes from the Declaration of Independence.

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
You might want to look up the 14th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 26th amendments to the constitution.
If you have google, it is a thing that searches the interwebs, try this "is voting a right or a privilege".

Get back with us.

Pursuit of happiness doesn't mean that I have to provide happiness to them. People are welcome to seek it on their own.

And since we're speaking of not understanding the Bill of Rights, you obviously don't because that phrase comes from the Declaration of Independence.
That’s not what pursuit of happiness implies or says.

It doesn’t. The BoR was written over a decade after the D of I. You’re an idiot and know nothing about this country’s history, traditions or system of government. Put the remote down and pick up a fucking book.

You should be denied the right to vote. You’re about as American Xi Jingpingpong

1691114412376.png

Reactions: Lightning8
Is that the one that says you can't have a poll tax and can't discriminate but says nothing about voting being a right? Is that the one?
Try reading it. It’s specifically about voting. The whole amendment is about not allowing taxes to be used to prevent the right to vote. Guess what poll tax is on… seriously, you lot are pathetic about knowing your own country’s Constitution.

Bunch of mindless ignorant morons.

It doesn’t. The BoR was written over a decade after the D of I. You’re an idiot and know nothing about this country’s history, traditions or system of government. Put the remote down and pick up a fucking book.

You should be denied the right to vote. You’re about as American Xi Jingpingpong
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Try reading it. It’s specifically about voting. The whole amendment is about not allowing taxes to be used to prevent the right to vote. Guess what poll tax is on… seriously, you lot are pathetic about knowing your own country’s Constitution.

Bunch of mindless ignorant morons.
Thank you. I stipulate to being pathetic, mindless, ignorant, and a moron. Thank you again.

Would you consider the fact that various constitutional amendments only prohibit denying voting rights to certain groups. Such as women, racial minorities, citizens over age 18 and people unable to pay election-related fees like poll taxes? And that nowhere in the Constitutions is a right to vote described.

Again, help us with the location in the Constitution that describes the right to vote, rather than the prohibition of discrimination.

Thank you. I stipulate to being pathetic, mindless, ignorant, and a moron. Thank you again.

Would you consider the fact that various constitutional amendments only prohibit denying voting rights to certain groups. Such as women, racial minorities, citizens over age 18 and people unable to pay election-related fees like poll taxes? And that nowhere in the Constitutions is a right to vote described.

Again, help us with the location in the Constitution that describes the right to vote, rather than the prohibition of discrimination.
You misused the word ‘stipulate’.

Here. Seek and you shall find: somewhere between 18 and 20…

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

I’m coming to the conclusion that you guys are just bored foreign trolls.

Surely no American who professes to be a patriot can actually be this ignorant of the very things that define America. I suppose there’s always people from Florida though…

Reactions: jakeclark83
You misused the word ‘stipulate’.

Here. Seek and you shall find: somewhere between 18 and 20…

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
Thank you, again. Thank you for making my point.

What you referred to is a prohibition against discrimination based on sex. What you did not do is refer to a part of the Constitution that mentions voting as right. It simply is not there. Google is your friend on this one. Finding it is not that hard, but understanding seems to be an issue.

Why is this important? Understanding election processes and legal underpinnings are going to be in the news everyday for a while.

For instance, a lot of folks think the president is chosen by the vote of the people. Similar to "the right to vote" myth, this is not true either. Of course the president is chosen by electors that are appointed in a manner described by the legislature of each state. And while certain groups are specifically protected from discrimination, there is no general "right to vote" mentioned anywhere.

Thank you, again. Thank you for making my point.

What you referred to is a prohibition against discrimination based on sex. What you did not do is refer to a part of the Constitution that mentions voting as right. It simply is not there. Google is your friend on this one. Finding it is not that hard, but understanding seems to be an issue.

Why is this important? Understanding election processes and legal underpinnings are going to be in the news everyday for a while.

For instance, a lot of folks think the president is chosen by the vote of the people. Similar to "the right to vote" myth, this is not true either. Of course the president is chosen by electors that are appointed in a manner described by the legislature of each state. And while certain groups are specifically protected from discrimination, there is no general "right to vote" mentioned anywhere.
Quite back to me the first sentence of the amendment. You can’t cherry pick and thing you’re being clever. If by now you haven’t seen it then this topic is above your comprehension.

Good luck to you. You fucking need it.

If you have google, it is a thing that searches the interwebs, try this "is voting a right or a privilege".

Get back with us.
you realize you shouldn’t be the one trying to teach people here you should be the one listening, right

You didn’t even know that voting rights are fucking constitutionally protected

You’re a fucking moron.

People like your are the problem

you realize you shouldn’t be the one trying to teach people here you should be the one listening, right

You didn’t even know that voting rights are fucking constitutionally protected

You’re a fucking moron.

People like your are the problem
I am fucking moron. Thank you. Thank you for pointing that out.

And I look forward to your link to the part of the Constitution that defines voting as a right, instead of prohibiting discrimination against specified groups.

Thank you again.

The media's message today is, if he's indicted /arrested in Georgia, Fulton county WILL release his mug shot. This is apparently what passes for news.
"But, but, but... wouldn't you care then? Huh? Huh? Would you? Wouldn't that make you like Biden? Huh?"

The media's message today is, if he's indicted /arrested in Georgia, Fulton county WILL release his mug shot. This is apparently what passes for news.
"But, but, but... wouldn't you care then? Huh? Huh? Would you? Wouldn't that make you like Biden? Huh?"
Guilty until he proves himself innocent. That’s the way the yellow stream media roll.

I am fucking moron. Thank you. Thank you for pointing that out.
Well at least you admit it.

Its implied in the artilces of how the government is to be formed, something you obviously fail to grasp. As people like you have tried to keep this right away from others, there have been multiple amendments to the constitution to protect citizens rights from people like you.

Just like the constitution doesn't come out and say guns are protected under the 2A its implied. And its been a battle to keep this right and spread it equally among the people... Your voting restrictions stance is perfectly in line with the gun grabber types... You fool!!

Its implied in the artilces of how the government is to be formed, something you obviously fail to grasp. As people like you have tried to keep this right away from others, there have been multiple amendments to the constitution to protect citizens rights from people like you.

Just like the constitution doesn't come out and say guns are protected under the 2A its implied. And its been a battle to keep this right and spread it equally among the people... Your voting restrictions stance is perfectly in line with the gun grabber types... You fool!!
Huh? So guns aren't arms?

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
do not quite you day job of choking on dicks you fucking retard.

Also I don't want to communitcate with you... its quite obvious you are a waste of time. so Bye. I am out.

That’s got to be fake just off the top of my head “vaccine” mandates didn’t apply to them. Student load debt discharge through bankruptcy only applies to their children and their aides children’s

No, really, it's real. 🤔

100% the fk they are along with ammunition and axes and pointy sticks.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

arms
noun
plural noun: arms
  1. 1.
    weapons and ammunition; armaments.

Reactions: mi650

The background in which the Constitution should be interpreted is from the perspective of a person/country that had just fought for its existence against a much stronger power and won.

The worst case scenario.

Idiots laugh at the Third Amendment and point to it as the example why the Constitution is outdated.

Yet here we are with tyrants wanting to force the housing of invaders in our homes or what they determine to be excess housing.

Believe what you want, just don’t call yourself an American.

The background in which the Constitution should be interpreted is from the perspective of a person/country that had just fought for its existence against a much stronger power and won.

The worst case scenario.

Idiots laugh at the Third Amendment and point to it as the example why the Constitution is outdated.

Yet here we are with tyrants wanting to force the housing of invaders in our homes or what they determine to be excess housing.

Shockingly, you’ve totally misunderstood Chico’s point.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
The pursuit of happiness was a 1980's band.
They really weren't that bad to be honest.....but the lyrics far outclassed the instruments.

BTW, when (not if) this bit of legal wrangling fails it will take about a week for them to come up with the next desperate attempt to indict him on something else only slightly different.
Act 6 scene 20 of "The desperation of the Democratic twat".

The worst case scenario.

That is an interesting take on relating quartering of soldiers to accepting, illegal immigration, which has basically become controlled human trafficking. I see the parallel you are drawing.

Interesting watching the mayor of New York flip flopping his position from we will shelter them, to we can’t handle any more of these migrant busses, make it stop. Funny how when people have to live with the results of their decisions, it changes their perspective.

I kinda like the 9th given some of the previous banter regarding voting. Which states that listing specific rights in the Constitution does not mean that people do not have other rights that have not been spelled out.

Because you quoted him you drunken twat.
i know what he was saying, and it gringo, not chico ya limey bastard.

That is an interesting take on relating quartering of soldiers to accepting, illegal immigration, which has basically become controlled human trafficking. I see the parallel you are drawing.

Interesting watching the mayor of New York flip flopping his position from we will shelter them, to we can’t handle any more of these migrant busses, make it stop. Funny how when people have to live with the results of their decisions, it changes their perspective.

I kinda like the 9th given some of the previous banter regarding voting. Which states that listing specific rights in the Constitution does not mean that people do not have other rights that have not been spelled out.

i know what he was saying, and it gringo, not chico ya limey bastard.
The fact they are floating the idea of forcing accomidations in “under utilized” vacation homes or in “excess” living space is exactly the type of violation the Third prohibits govt doing.

Those racist old white guys were smarter than anything on two legs today.

They read the classics in the original languages for fun and they understood human nature as well as Aesop.

The fact they are floating the idea of forcing accomidations in “under utilized” vacation homes or in “excess” living space is exactly the type of violation the Third prohibits govt doing.

They read the classics in the original languages for fun and they understood human nature as well as Aesop.
Even in the hotels they are housing them in the burnden is being placed on the taxpayer. Hotels are charging premiums and the govenment, meaning the tax payer, is the one footing the bill.

They did a pretty good job of laying the ground work for a fluid system that could cope with the changes over time. Its seems it will be require constant attention from keeping those with bad intentions from abusing that system.

They already did that in Cali in hotels iirc

They already did that in Cali in hotels iirc
They pay the hotels and because hotel management can’t discriminate as long as the rooms are paid for they have to take them in.

The two hotels near my old work were state run people warehouses.

I feel bad for the family on a budget road trip that felt the budget motel 6 was a place to get some rest.

We spent many a response there for drug activity and going in the rooms had the smell of heroin use.

For the hotel owner I guess it was steady income at the cost of wear, tear and reputation.

Now when they force the owners of individual private property to take in squatters that is a different situation.

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
citation / linky please
First you float the idea, than you make it happen.