• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Indicted again.

I will say this is not my expertise so I will rely on you to break down the actual crime that was committed.
He just did.

Its like you are attacking him as the one making these charges. He was just sharing what they are doin.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakeclark83
You guy’s whining about this rigged or that was rigged, this is because of Hunter, give me a break. You sound like millennials. Seriously. Trump is a blow hard and you guys continue to support it. He was spoiled by his daddy, dodged the draft and continues to act like he is above the law. Fucking move on people.

Guiliani, Sidney Wood, John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, maybe Jenna Ellis...?

Rudy Giuliani – Co-conspirator 1, an attorney who was willing to spread knowingly false claims and pursue strategies that the Defendant’s 2020 re-election campaign attorneys would not
John Eastman – Co-conspirator 2, an attorney who devised and attempted to implement a strategy to leverage the Vice President’s ceremonial role overseeing the certification proceeding to obstruct the certification of the presidential election.
Sidney Powell – Co-conspirator 3, an attorney whose unfounded claims of election fraud the Defendant privately acknowledged to others sounded “crazy.” Nonetheless, the Defendant embraced and publicly amplified Co-Conspirator 3’s disinformation
Jeffrey Clark – Co-conspirator 4, a Justice Department official who worked on civil matters and who, with the Defendant, attempted to use the Justice Department to open sham election crime investigations and influence state legislatures with knowingly false claims of election fraud.
Kenneth Chesebro – Co-conspirator 5, an attorney who assisted in devising and attempting to implement a plan to submit fraudulent sales of presidential electors to obstruct the certification proceeding.
Co-conspirator 6, a political consultant who helped implement a plan to submit fraudulent slates of presidential electors to obstruct the certification proceeding.

You guy’s whining about this rigged or that was rigged, this is because of Hunter, give me a break. You sound like millennials. Seriously. Trump is a blow hard and you guys continue to support it. He was spoiled by his daddy, dodged the draft and continues to act like he is above the law. Fucking move on people.
Point to the part of this doll where he hurt your feels.

61-zoE9r2rL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

This is why they funnel everything through DC courts. Their mistakes, misrepresentations, and outright lies are not publicized nor punished.

This is also why the FBI sends DC crew to take down political enemies. Local agents might resist blatant violations of citizens rights or they might talk about it. When the DC HRT shows up, it means they don't want anyone talking later.

Reactions: BCP
It's not mine either, just READ THE FUCKING INDICTMENT instead. They lay it out pretty clearly.
It’s like trying to spoon feed a fucking baby. This is the problem right here. You people are too stupid and fucking lazy to review the facts and charges and so just jump to ‘oh, it’s the swamp, it’s the deep state!’

That there is no IQ test for the right to vote is a crime…

Reactions: Graywolf.260
It's not mine either, just READ THE FUCKING INDICTMENT instead. They lay it out pretty clearly.
Id rather do more important things like take the trash out ... No point in reading it.. it has no substance.. Just like the rest of them..

Now if you can Break down your Expert Opinion on the laws supposedly broken? Obviously you are in the Know.... You read it..

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Dogtown

Well, if Trump should pull it off, you'll have the satisfaction of smugly telling us, "Don't blame me; I voted for Biden."

The only way an (R) can win is if they cheat harder than the (D)'s. But I would love to see Trump win from prison and pardon himself.

Reactions: BCP and 10ring'r

Seems to happen... Is Hillary right?

Reactions: BCP
Id rather do more important things like take the trash out ... No point in reading it.. it has no substance.. Just like the rest of them..

Now if you can Break down your Expert Opinion on the laws supposedly broken? Obviously you are in the Know.... You read it..

Thanks

The head in the sand approach is...<chef's kiss>

It’s like trying to spoon feed a fucking baby. This is the problem right here. You people are too stupid and fucking lazy to review the facts and charges and so just jump to ‘oh, it’s the swamp, it’s the deep state!’

That there is no IQ test for the right to vote is a crime…
I'd rather only property be allowed to vote.

The head in the sand approach is...<chef's kiss>
No head in the ground... Just understand whats going on is all.. All this comes too is to keep him from running.. Plain and simple... WHen you have a corrupt system its not hard to get the things done you need too.. Same with the Classified docs case... Its already been settled in court... Whatever happened to that nuclear secrets he was keeping... Came down to Papers with govt titles on them is all.. Again no substance but most would never know as all they hear is ....Ohhh Trump Indicted.. Russia Russia Russia... WHatever..

No head in the ground... Just understand whats going on is all.. All this comes too is to keep him from running.. Plain and simple... WHen you have a corrupt system its not hard to get the things done you need too.. Same with the Classified docs case... Its already been settled in court... Whatever happened to that nuclear secrets he was keeping... Came down to Papers with govt titles on them is all.. Again no substance but most would never know as all they hear is ....Ohhh Trump Indicted.. Russia Russia Russia... WHatever..
They had pictures of BOXES AND BOXES!!! [/sarcasm] In reality wasn't it about 125 pages total for Trump? However, O'biden actually had BOXES AND BOXES, in multiple non-secure locations.

Sounds like a lazy bad faith argument to me, but ok I'll show you the answers in the indictment....

View attachment 8195450
View attachment 8195451

So that's the basic part: he knew that he lost the election and spread lies to convince the public that he didn't lose. And DOJ basically says that's not the illegal part; some of the lies are protected speech, and...

View attachment 8195452

...he had the right to use legal means to challenge his loss, all of which failed in court.

View attachment 8195459
But he also tried unlawful means, and that's what he's being charged for.

View attachment 8195460
View attachment 8195461
So this is where the conspiracy starts. This is Rudy, Powell, Clarke, Eastman, etc playing a part in the conspiracy.

How did they do it? Keep reading....
Does all the big copy and paste take the edge off your TDS?

So when they did it, it was fucking stupid and when we do it it fucking stupid. What’s your point? Grow up.
Says the guy F'n this and F'n that.. IF it needs explained... Maybe a little above your head. Things were cheated .. Plain and simple. Even a Reddit Retard can see that.

Reactions: ken226
Yes, but it’s one vote with a highly disproportionate weighting within a small group.

At local and state level it could be an autocracy.
it would give him one vote in one county. I would say that anyone who owns a house, anyone who owns land would get a vote. No more welfare votes, no more ballot harvesting.

So veterans with no property can’t vote? People born and raised here but without the means or desire to buy property are effectively not citizens? Does simple ownership of property grant citizenship? That opens it all up to foreign intervention.

Here’s the facts: the two states with the highest welfare burdens are actual NET contributors to Federal coffers. Every other state benefits from those two states.

I’m not suggesting that because they have welfare burdens they’re economically good, rather your focus on welfare doesn’t solve anything. Causation vs correlation.

Commiefornia has a $32 billion deficit and NY state has a $9 billion deficit for next year. They were bailed out with Covid bucks and right back to where they were. But they help out so much don’t they?

So veterans with no property can’t vote? People born and raised here but without the means or desire to buy property are effectively not citizens? Does simple ownership of property grant citizenship? That opens it all up to foreign intervention.

Here’s the facts: the two states with the highest welfare burdens are actual NET contributors to Federal coffers. Every other state benefits from those two states.

I’m not suggesting that because they have welfare burdens they’re economically good, rather your focus on welfare doesn’t solve anything. Causation vs correlation.
It was good enough for the Founding Fathers.

Reactions: ken226
Commiefornia has a $32 billion deficit and NY state has a $9 billion deficit for next year. They were bailed out with Covid bucks and right back to where they were. But they help out so much don’t they?
You’re confusing state budget with federal income.

Attachments

• B4D7593D-58C2-4F36-93EC-C9E4650BD716.jpeg
    B4D7593D-58C2-4F36-93EC-C9E4650BD716.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 18

If you are not retired. Not a veteran. Cannot prove earned income in any of the last 3 years. Have not paid real estate taxes in any of the last three years. Then no. You should not be allowed to vote.

Imagine two political candidates. One says "I have a calculator. It says that the USA will be financially insolvent if we do not cut our spending. Vote for me." The other candidate says, "Don't vote for my opponent, he is going to cut you off of the free stuff you rely on."

Do I need to explain how this works?

Foxnews doesn’t even consider Trump part of the Republican presidential debate.

CD6097AC-2D71-4EDD-9D55-203C02551E10.jpeg

Always read between the lines.

C6B267B1-9811-4D19-963A-DD45A9E46A1B.jpeg

You’re confusing state budget with federal income.
I’m pointing out that with all that “income” they still are broke. Sure they pay out a lot in federal tax but they also have a lot of income that stays instate and they still overspend. Everybody gets a cut that’s why a permit is needed to wipe your ass.

FFS.

Why should anyone with no skin in the game, veteran or not, have any say in how much I pay in taxes?
So having access to guns is an inalienable right but voting isn’t?

You want to have the majority of this country who don’t own property being armed but with no say in their govt.

Do you have any sense of history in how that plays out?

Hint: Boston, tea, white dudes pretending to be Indians.

You want to have the majority of this country who don’t own property being armed but with no say in their govt.

You are correct. Very well done. Voting is not a right. If you think it is, please forward some links to the Constitution that describes it.

As is the case in many respects to this great nation, there are many superstitions and misconceptions. This is another one.

Reactions: mi650
You are correct. Very well done. Voting is not a right. If you think it is, please forward some links to the Constitution that describes it.

As is the case in many respects to this great nation, there are many superstitions and misconceptions. This is another one.
You might want to look up the 14th, 15th, 17th, 19th and 26th amendments to the constitution.

24th Amendment.

Well it didnt take a Genius to figure out their might be a problem.. If he can see there might be a problem, Anyone should see it.

The smartest group of guys the world has ever seen got together and came up with a plan to run this country. Things went along just fine until worthless fucksticks started changing things up.

Would we be in the mess we're in if The Constitution was still the law of the land?

And I guess I don't need to ask if you think you know better than The Founding Fathers, because clearly you do.

Hint: You don't.

Voting is not an inalienable right, listed in The Bill of Rights, nor should it be.

As if anybody is going to tune in to watch those stiffs. They want to see Trump.
Right.

And this is the Schism in the Republican party. The Majority of the voters in the party want him and yet the main "psuedo" right wing new outlet is trying to cut him out, not even including him in the artwork for their GOP debate.

Complete disconnect from their base.