• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can't get this damn 6 Creedmoor to shoot...........

JGorski

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
Central Wis.
one hole at 300yds, that is!! Well, I guess it's getting closer, hehe. Tried a different hold today, a bit firmer grip, sorry I didnt listen to that one poster who told me to grip it and rip it, so to speak months ago. Followed up with this 2nd group, 1st group is 41.6 H4350, 2nd is 41.9grs. Would've shot more but wedding bells call.
L4MBRv1.jpg

eo0U3cs.jpg

Last edited:
Hope mine does as well as yours. Based on OCW work up, I think my final load is gonna be the 105 hybrids with 42.1 of H4350, but have yet to be able to shoot it much past 100...

Last edited:
With all the pics I posted of this rifle and one of you guys havent seen it yet? haha!! Here is my set-up. Cant take much credit for these groups, rifle does all the work.
0SsfUWJ.jpg

one hole, that is at 300yd!! Well, I guess it's getting closer, hehe. Tried a different hold today, a bit firmer grip, sorry I didnt listen to that one poster who told me to grip it and rip it, so to speak months ago. Followed up with this 2nd group, 1st group is 41.6 H4350, 2nd is 41.9grs. Would've shot more but wedding bells call.
L4MBRv1.jpg

eo0U3cs.jpg

Damn fine shooting bud!

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought it would be followed by..........."said no one ever",

I would be scared to date ur niece kowing her unk has a gun that shoots like that! hahaha!

Nice groups and nice rig as well...

I would be scared to date ur niece kowing her unk has a gun that shoots like that! hahaha!

Nice groups and nice rig as well...

Well it's all over but the crying now, haha. Think I told Scott, (groom) that I shoot 600yds BR, he's a state champion bowler.

It's an OK group.... guess what happens when you burn the barrel out? You get to start all over again!

Heck, that's all the fun! I look forward to shooting out my barrels, so I can build something else. You're not having fun if you're not shooting. The more lead I send down range, the happier I am. I practice often, my life, as well as others, depends on it! :D

My two cents.