• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I figured out why I'm gaining weight

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
I figured out why I'm gaining weight.

I'm using the wrong shampoo!

It says right there on the bottle "Extra body & volume."

Re: I figured out why I'm gaining weight

If it makes you feel any better... I lost 13 pounds the last time I had the flu!! LOL

DK

lol I'm glad you didn't say it was the bacon!

does that mean you need to get some the the stingy thin hair?

might have to try that shit on the ole lady's tits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake6547</div><div class="ubbcode-body">might have to try that shit on the ole lady's tits. </div></div>
LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake6547</div><div class="ubbcode-body">might have to try that shit on the ole lady's tits. </div></div>

just use toilet paper it seemed to work for a couple ladies i know asses...you just have to rub it between them lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds like a perfect reason to shave my head !!</div></div>

Thats my solution too !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TresMon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I figured out why I'm gaining weight.

I'm using the wrong shampoo!

It says right there on the bottle "Extra body & volume." </div></div>

You just need to stitch to a cheap, light, domestic shampoo. Easier on the mid section, but you'll give up a certain quality with your suds.

For me it was Beer & Steak daily. Felt like a king, except for when I had to do something. Motivation is empty.

LOL