• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I have always said that credit cards are how they will "back door" you.

LOL. Now I get it, Not enough guns.

I'm sure some of you folks are pretty talented, but no one in my family can fire more than one rifle at a time. So one rifle for each plus backups, one handgun for each, plus backups.

I don't see a need for more and I'm not a collector. I'd rather sink the money into ammo, thermal, and other things.

Precision gun + semi auto rifle + pistol + good knife should be a minimum for each family member.

We've do target practice. And I have them trained where safety is at a point where its muscle memory now. No range needed, I just walk out my back door and there's no one for almost a mile. Granted bullets go further than that, but my home is on a hill so we're firing downward.

When I first moved here, more than a decade ago, the first thing I did was visit the local police station, introduce myself, and ask what was allowed...
They said, and I quote "You can fire tank rounds and we won't care, just so long as you're firing them at a safe target"

Unfortunately, I can not afford tank rounds.

Dang. What state do you live in?

I'm sure some of you folks are pretty talented, but no one in my family can fire more than one rifle at a time. So one rifle for each plus backups, one handgun for each, plus backups.

I don't see a need for more and I'm not a collector. I'd rather sink the money into ammo, thermal, and other things.
You can never have too many guns.. you should branch out to other calibers or pourpose built rigs. You don’t want to use your ar15 for trying to stop a vehicle from 1/2 mile away just like you wouldn’t want to carry a Barrett 50cal into a urban environment threat. 8 is not a bad start. But it also shows your age. I don’t have that many right now, (messy divorce and recently laid off) but I have a diverse assortment and know how and when to fully utilize each one.. I also know when to show my hand and when to fold. You kinda asked for it.

Reactions: deersniper

That's how it starts. Then you need a backup for each gun. Then you start buying cooler/nicer versions of what you have. Then you start buying guns to give away now or in the future. Then you need a 50. Then a short sbr. Don't forget a silenced 22 pistol. And on

It's a disease

A bit different, but food for thought and good to know nonetheless,

I had a buddy in the army that got into firearms after I started taking cool shit to the ranges during SDM schools. He got a UMP and some other stuff, played around with it, deployed. While he was deployed, ATF showed up to his house and stole all of his shit and told his mother he was lucky he was in Iraq (those fucking shitbags for saying that to her) and it was all over ordering parts from this place in Germany. A German dealer sold these full auto switches for Glocks. He bought one not understanding the full ramifications of it (young guy, no background in weapons except he's a 240 gunner --just unaware of all the bullshit and gotcha! laws he's now subject to.)

The CC company he used narcd him out to the ATF. Straight up, that's what they did. And then turned over everybody who bought anything there using their cards, legal or not, you got visited by ATF if you shopped there using that CC (I forget which one, one of the big ones though).

Again, this has zero to do with the tracking of purchases. This has to do with the liberal media attempting to “shame” Visa and MC into blocking purchases at firearm related dealers. The big banks have already blocked dealers and manufacturers from having accounts, and the payment processors have turned their backs on dealers as well making them having to go to a cash business model while they attempt to gain another outlet to process electronic payments.

This is an assault by the media on a Constitutionally protected right, and is no different than if CitiBank refused to be the bank of a synagogue or if BoA said their debit card could no longer be used for a WSJ subscription.

Take off the blinders and open your eyes. This is the present day media.

Again, this has zero to do with the tracking of purchases. This has to do with the liberal media attempting to “shame” Visa and MC into blocking purchases at firearm related dealers. The big banks have already blocked dealers and manufacturers from having accounts, and the payment processors have turned their backs on dealers as well making them having to go to a cash business model while they attempt to gain another outlet to process electronic payments.

This is an assault by the media on a Constitutionally protected right, and is no different than if CitiBank refused to be the bank of a synagogue or if BoA said their debit card could no longer be used for a WSJ subscription.

Take off the blinders and open your eyes. This is the present day media.

If you can be successfully sued for not doing business with faggots, guns stores should be able to own the banks in court. But we all know there is a double standard for the open minded liberals

Everyone worried about a CC and most are running around with a smart phone (including me). Go live your life and don't worry about it. You'd have to do some serious things to pop up on anyone's radar. BTW time to restock in 556 and 9mm :eek:

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Fellas... I hate to break it to you, but if you've ever even visited a firearms enthusiast web site, you're on a list. I, like most people here, have accounts on a couple different shooting forums. Not to mention I've got a CCW permit, etc. That's the price we pay for living in a technologically advanced society. And short of being a hermit in a cabin in AK and living entirely off the land, you don't really have a choice.

Just my 2c they are trying to prevent things from happening. If you know you’re not doing anything sketchy why worry about it? I live in a rural town in VA and I know regardless of my Credit card purchases I’ve got nothing to hide, just a law abiding citizen who’s favorite hobbies are shooting guns and being outdoors! Hopefully everyone can move along and enjoy their shooting practices without paranoia!

Just my 2c they are trying to prevent things from happening. If you know you’re not doing anything sketchy why worry about it? I live in a rural town in VA and I know regardless of my Credit card purchases I’ve got nothing to hide, just a law abiding citizen who’s favorite hobbies are shooting guns and being outdoors! Hopefully everyone can move along and enjoy their shooting practices without paranoia!

Trying to prevent things from happening? Are you aware that they had more than ample data to act on all of the things that have already occurred? They failed to act. Now you want to willingly give more info when they’ve already failed to act on so many markers already? Are you going to march into the train car? Geez.

Yes, many of us are aware we are likely on some list. I can tell you without a doubt that I am. The government knows everything about me for many different reasons. I don’t have anything to hide. However, I don’t think you are getting the larger picture.

They are making us the enemies. They are using a lot of resources to demonize all gun owners and this is just one of the many strategies on the list. If you can’t see how tying up the banking/credit/processing side of the firearms business is against you and your rights then you might need to find another hobby as yours won’t likely be around long. Possibly labeling you as a terrorist simply because you buy, in their opinion, too much ammo is super dangerous as they can label you and make you out to be whatever they want when they have all control of the data set. No, they aren’t likely to care but what if one day you say something on social media that they don’t like, guess what they have? They have a slough of data that they can now use against you. Don’t think they will use it? Maybe, maybe not. Are you willing to take that risk? In some ways you don’t have a choice but if you cannot see how this is dangerous in a world where it’s guilty before proven innocent then you might want to reevaluate the way you think about things. Arguably having such a passive stance on some of this is exactly why we find ourselves in the current predicament we are in as gun owners.

The VPN won't help with the years of past purchases and web surfing, nor the fact that most of us here possess a CCW. Not to mention that so many people openly write about guns they own, and many people even post photos of their collections. And more than one VPN has been revealed to have been backdoored by the various 3 letter agencies. Privacy is no more.

Fellas... I hate to break it to you, but if you've ever even visited a firearms enthusiast web site, you're on a list. I, like most people here, have accounts on a couple different shooting forums. Not to mention I've got a CCW permit, etc. That's the price we pay for living in a technologically advanced society. And short of being a hermit in a cabin in AK and living entirely off the land, you don't really have a choice.
Numbers are on our side
Overwhelm the system. Encourage new shooters and try to make new shooters. Buy more guns and ammo. Take someone shooting. Give them some ammo and a gun.

When you are VAoldGunner you will see the error of your ways.

People are paranoid for a reason. Please study world and US history, along with recent events on the world and US stage.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, but I thought I was.

I didn't say I have 8 guns, I said I purchased 8 guns last year. I was making the point that just because someone buys a bunch of weapons in a short time-period, doesn't mean they're going to shoot up a movie theater or a school. Fat boy in North Korea was starting to get serious and it concerns me so I spent some money on prepping. The guns were just a small part of that since all the food and supplies in the world won't help if you can't hold on to them.
8 guns per year isn't a test of the early warning system that's for sure. There's people that buy 10 lowers at a time. Others buy a couple guns per month every month.

Reactions: Babbles
Well, I hope the Gov't is hiring some dedicated, motivated individuals to do all this snooping. They must have a better line on employees than I do, all I get is unmotivated ass draggers, that don't want to do any more than they have to.

Well, I hope the Gov't is hiring some dedicated, motivated individuals to do all this snooping. They must have a better line on employees than I do, all I get is unmotivated ass draggers, that don't want to do any more than they have to.

What are you hiring for? I’m so dedicated that I’ve been working on my off days!

We should stick to worrying whether or not the old lady finds out how much we spend on this shit... She is real, has the time and resources to investigate, and most definitely has the punishment part figured out

Like the left, it’s all about how you frame the narrative. Like when I told her I’m going to get an HK pistol. An MP5 clone was in the box with a pistol brace. Technically it’s a pistol.... until I SBR it.

Some good ole manual labor! Oh, and dealing with drunk snowflakes, and rednecks, most times its entertaining, then there are the times its simply infuriating.
Manual labor either gets mechanized or turns into Manuel labor.

Americans/anchor kids don't have to do it and they won't. Why would they. Get a welfare check or sleep in a yellow truck all day for a paycheck.

That's true, back in the '80's and '90's we would hire a bunch of kids that were going to college and actually wanted a summer job. Now the few we get doesn't want to do anything, and they don't know how to do anything, but they still want to start off being the boss, and make $20-30/hr. I have to treat them like babies to keep them around, just to get what I can out of them. In many cases they aren't even worth minimum wage.
Sorry for the late reply, I came down with the shit last Friday, and I've been trying to overdose on cold medicine, while I binge watch old B&W episodes of The Twilight Zone.....cuz I feel like I live there sometimes. Lol!

^lol got to baby them for sure or they will cry and leave. Gotta sugar coat everything.

Care to explain that last sentence a bit?

There are a number of scenarios, but one of the most likely is that someone who is far more skilled with words and story telling than you are will get to frame up your life in a way that will make you very uncomfortable. They will know how to play to the audience and they will be an expert with stringing together snippets of digital content that otherwise seemed innocuous.

You will be incredulous that they are taking things so out of context and you will protest accordingly. They will know your rebuttal before you do and you will suffer as a result.

Other than going completely off of the grid your choices include changing the game being played or being better at this than they are. That last option is probably a poor choice and I don't like the first option.

Reactions: deersniper
I already mentioned a case of this above. They have BEEN doing this already under the radar for at least two decades! I KNOW a guy who purchased a part from a company in Germany, a Glock auto selector. He told some other guys, I think a few of them did too. One day ATF shows up with a warrant and seized all his shit, not just the one part, ALL of his shit, and told his mother he was lucky he was in Iraq. That was the end of it. He had some nice shit too including a UMP folder.

He had relatives in Oregon, he had money, he could have registered whatever the fuck he wanted really. Just didn't know the law. Gotcha!

So expect this to happen more and more and when the other party is in control, expect it to speed up and expand.

On a good note, apparently NJ has said "Fuck you, enough is enough!" over that mag ban. Apparently the cops are still patiently waiting on the millions of mags they figured they be getting. Whatever laws passed in Canada are being largely ignored too.

I swear, these fucking people are going to push this country into a civil war. It's not gonna start with some legal papers or other bullshit, it's not gonna wait for a talking head to sanctify it, it's gonna start when unpopular legislation is enforced and the people respond with "enough!" It'll begin with MASS DISOBEDIENCE, a la NJ, and it could end like the Volstead Act, but I sorta see 'em pushing the issue until it becomes a Rights issue and then it could end like any one of the civil wars fought around the world in the last few millenia.

Isn't that how it's always worked in America?

I already mentioned a case of this above. They have BEEN doing this already under the radar for at least two decades! I KNOW a guy who purchased a part from a company in Germany, a Glock auto selector. He told some other guys, I think a few of them did too. One day ATF shows up with a warrant and seized all his shit, not just the one part, ALL of his shit, and told his mother he was lucky he was in Iraq. That was the end of it. He had some nice shit too including a UMP folder.

He had relatives in Oregon, he had money, he could have registered whatever the fuck he wanted really. Just didn't know the law. Gotcha!

So expect this to happen more and more and when the other party is in control, expect it to speed up and expand.

On a good note, apparently NJ has said "Fuck you, enough is enough!" over that mag ban. Apparently the cops are still patiently waiting on the millions of mags they figured they be getting. Whatever laws passed in Canada are being largely ignored too.

I swear, these fucking people are going to push this country into a civil war. It's not gonna start with some legal papers or other bullshit, it's not gonna wait for a talking head to sanctify it, it's gonna start when unpopular legislation is enforced and the people respond with "enough!" It'll begin with MASS DISOBEDIENCE, a la NJ, and it could end like the Volstead Act, but I sorta see 'em pushing the issue until it becomes a Rights issue and then it could end like any one of the civil wars fought around the world in the last few millenia.

Isn't that how it's always worked in America?
Great. Mass disobedience is the answer. And/or a ten million man armed march on DC NY et al. Shove it in everyone's face. That's what the leftists do

Reactions: ArmyJerry