• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

i hope im not the only one that......

realspeed

Private
Minuteman
Can be perfectly happy just lookin at a new rifle on its stand across the room.... even having never shot it, it just makes u smile looking at it knowing its yours.
smile.gif
!!!!!!

Re: i hope im not the only one that......

Surely you are just kidding? If you have a big smile looking at it imagine how much more fun it'll be to be shooting it. Getting the barrel dirty, maybe even some scratches and rust around the edges will give it character.

Topstrap

well, i just got a gap 260 which i haven't shot yet. i'm just waiting on new glass. won't get to shoot it till after my move to las vegas this weekend. i'm not smiling yet till i get to shoot it...lol.

Shame to see ya move away, enjoyed shooting with ya at Rayners. If you drop back this way to visit be sure to plan a trip to the range. Good luck out there and show those Western fellas how it's done
smile.gif

Topstrap

Ihavnt had the time to shoot for years but now my weekends are free. When i do get to go occasionaly i will go with css, otherwise just some plinking in the back yard. Hopefully gonna get this one ready and do some matches at MCGC and brocks, gonna take it any try a match up at Aafb after we get a couple loads up for it