• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes I just lost 6 minutes of my life on youtube

Re: I just lost 6 minutes of my life on youtube

LOL he goes guy the screen name "Dont ask Dont tell Boi" LOL. I have a model 60 and it truly is a universal weapon. Once you have gut shot your rabbit, you can then go into dickhead mode, run up and beat it to death with the dark brown stock.

Awww, damnit. I just watched the beer-bong video that this douche filmed. The little $10 knife he bought online is identical to the one that a fellow officer ordered for a bunch of us at work about a year ago (except that ours say "special forces", which makes us even that much more uber-cool than him). Regardless, it really was the best $10 knife I ever picked up. But, now that this tool owns one and is bragging about it, I might have to toss mine in a river.

I dont believe this guy was ever in the Corps, I also dont believe this guy has ever had sex with a woman. (at least one that was awake)

Move over Forest Gump.

Whooo Rahhhh!!

What an ass clown. Everyone needs a sniper/marksmanship rifle for 25 yards. A sling shot can only do so much!

Just a friendly reminder, the shotgun is STRICTLY for destroying zombies, the people who survived the zombie apocalypse will require a different weapon to be dispatched.

And oh yeah, seriously I don't doubt this guy was a marine, you guys telling me you never met any dumbass mouth breathers? I remember a guy who used to tell me that our m16's used a 1/10 twist because it made the bullets fly farther than civilian weapons, which was why we could shoot so far.

Where is this poor guys family? Better yet, where is his shrink? Imagine serving in his platoon. Whos the frickin recruiter who put him in the first place. The questions could go on and on here.

Why do I watch this crap ? Is being stupid painfull?
In this case I hope so ! Must be from ingesting all that windex as a child off the little bus windows.