• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need a class because clearly I am doing it all wrong

i was hoping you were going to walk through your kitchen or stop on the way and take a leak. that was hilarious!

That............that trigger jerk

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I was going to grab a beer on the way since there was a 12 pack in the middle of the trajectory, but I was still in go-mode.

I know some of you may be skeptical, but it is an actual mil-spec chocolate chip.

Last edited:
Sad, I went to the range this morning and was snowed out, there was a cold front hanging right over it and the winds were just crazy so I added some steel at 1285yards and 1440 yards (Thanks Austin AAA) and went home.

We'll have to wait to see if I got the technique down

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Good one bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have been watching his videos and paying close attention on how to rapid fire!

I guess I need to pay attention, as I sure as shit am doing something wrong.

I can only imagine how accurate you really could be if you mounted a scope on that thing.... probably measure the shot radius with a pin head....

Last edited:
I think I nailed it....

I laughed out loud when I saw that. TOTALLY thought you were going to go up the stairs and through the house. I think you need to work on that horrible trigger slap you have there, ruined a relatively decent group for 501 yards. That clip was awesome. Best 3:17 of my day. By the way, I must say that is the very best and most authentic M40a5 build I've ever seen. ;-)

^^^^^^^hahahahah now that's fuckin funny^^^^^^^^

(I'm talking about the tactical carbine video, didn't realize there was a second page so my comment wasn't next)

Last edited: