• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need a name for a rifle action company. Help me and win.

The following <MOA (less than sign <MOA Rifles)

code wont allow it to be posted...the less than sign < followed by MOA

Last edited:
Color Guard Actions

Color Guard (or Colour Guard) refers to a detachment of soldiers assigned to the protection of regimental colors. This duty is so prestigious that the color is generally carried by a young officer (Ensign), while experienced non-commissioned officers (Colour sergeants) are assigned to the protection of the flag.

hence Color Guard Actions.... protecting our colors with your action...

or

Old Breed Actions

Last edited:
Arbiter Arms------- "ultimate authority in arms"

Empyrean Actions-----The highest heaven, supposed by the ancients to contain the pure element of fire

Mobius:
-An object or plane that can be traversed linearly, returning to the starting point without turning around. An infinite loop.
-An object with only one side that is infinite, like a strip of paper with both ends stuck together and a twist in the middle.

My origins are Swedish (1/2, paternal), Irish (1/4), English(1/8), and German(1/8, all three maternal). My Dad immigrated through Ellis, and my Mom's parents immigrated through Ellis; she grew up in Hell's Kitchen.

The Order of the Arrow is an activity within the Boy Scouts program to which candidates must be elected by their fellow Scouts. The results (at least in my own case) are confidential until a Tap Out during a subsequent ceremonial campfire. It is referred to as the brotherhood of honor campers. Native American Lore, Language, Dance, History, and Philosophy are areas of study open to Ordeal Members and above. The next level is Brotherhood, which is my rank. The next and ultimate rank is Vigil. Much of the procedure resembles Masonic ritual, and some aspects are kept private (not secret).

Back onto topic:

I have daydreamed names like Loki and Practical Precision, but they were already taken. I like Fafnir, but some-o same-o. Names that emulate comic book characters could likewise be bound up in patent/copyright issues.

In times like these, when the multitudes of laws, restrictions, and named entities tend to make desired actions nearly impossible; I wonder what's keeping The Landlord from just pushing the 'reset' button on the entire human race.

Hey, that's a name: "Reset Button Armaments'.

Greg

Last edited:
HAMMER-HOUSE CUSTOMS

Then use names of different hammers for different rifles.

Sledgehammer
Jackhammer
Axehammer

Last edited:
Independent Actions:

The Washington .308 - The First
The Lincoln .50 BMG - The Biggest
The Roosevelt .300 WM - Capable of taking any animal in North America

Asguard Arms.

Then you could use names like Oden,Thor,Loki,Hammer,ect... Any others name off the movie if you want.
Also you could use Thors hammer as an emblem and have a cool lightning design around it.

Last edited:
PIA : Precision Inaction (Precision In Action) [Precision Infidel Arms]

Precision Industries Associated

American Machine & Firearms (AMF) [Adios Mother F*@%&!]

How about "Zero Sigma Actions"?

Sigma is known in the statistical analysis community as the symbol for standard deviation. Every process, no matter what it is, has some deviation from one part made to the next. Zero Sigma would indicate that there is no deviation and every action is to the exact dimensions as the last. It's not true of course but it's a good "Utopia" to strive for every day.

There's another option. Utopian Action Co.

Last edited:
I would reconsider the brand of American Reaper Arms. With an action company that has the same name, you could leverage all of the marketing and branding you have done for your other company and keep future marketing costs down. Customers would also find consistency when shopping on your online store. From what I can tell, it seams like SWFA scopes did something similar. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I like:

American Reaper Action(s)
American Reaper Precision
Reaper Precision
Reaper Precision Actions

Papa Tango Action Works
Deuce Alpha (2A) Arms
CATI Arms (Come And Take It)
Freedom Steel
Shock Trauma Actions
Cold Dead Hands Millworks
Semper InFidelis

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Demigod Precision Rifles
Perseus - 223
Thor - 338 lapua
Achilles - 308
Drona - Win Short mags
Goliath - probably for the largest action, mag bolt face (thinking a 408 chey tac)

Archangel Precision Rifles
Michael - 308 size
Raphael - Magnum length
Gabriel - WSM
Uriel - 338 Lapua

Predator Arms
Black Mamba
Cheetah
Eagle
Shark

Industrialist Armament Company
Carnegie
Rockefeller
Vanderbilt
Duke

Rifles could be finished in either Osgood style (black), or Revere (stainless)

Good morning, Thank you for calling Old Forge (Old Forge Precision). Yes sir, all of our rifles start with our legendary receiver, The Anvil. Tooled from one piece of billet steel and made sledgehammer tough. If you would like, we can add a barrel to a short action Anvil, it's our Lighting Rod option. Or add a barrel to our long action Anvil, it's the Thunder Stick package. May I take your order? This is my interpretation of how a call would come in to your new business.

Total Kinetics Riflewerks TKR
Plainsman Kinetic Rifles PKR
Force Projection
Force Projection Technlogies
Kinetic Energy
Terminal Kinetics
Terminal Energies
Terminal Kinetic Solutions TKS
Terminal Energy Solutions
Kinetic Solutions
Plainsman Kinetic Solutions PKS
Nebraska Long Rifles NLR
Plainsman Long Rifles PLR
Force Multiplier Technologies FMT
Force Multiplier Solutions FMS
Nemaha Kinetic Solutions

Last edited:
I did not read from every post to see if my selections are already posted, but I took a moment to try and capture what you seek:

Two company names:

"American Revolutionary Arm"

"American Continental Arms"

Rifle Offering Names:

"VICTORY"
"CENTENNIAL"
"INDEPENDANCE"
"LIBERTY"
"SARATOGA"
"LOYALIST"
"1776"

I do not know if these names are already released through other arms mfg's, so delete any duplicates... In an off hand chance it rings any interest, how about "TURTLE" in honor of the first submarine to see action during the American Revolution.

Don't know if this was suggested already but a great abbreviation and lead to good logo ideas would be P.O.A. Rifles, yes, also a play on point of aim. I did a Google search and no other company has that abbr.

Which could be many combinations like:
Point Ordinance Arms (a point is sharp precise etc.)
Precise Operations Arms (or Actions if that's all you focus on)
Professional Operator Armament
Patriot Order Arsenal
Predator Ordinance Arms

From there it could easily have derivative ideas for model names of actions of almost anything depending on which theme you go with like for the precise and point themes words like Azimuth etc. And for Patriot no need to say anything really.

Anyway, good luck picking among all the fine ideas here.

Last edited:
This may have already been posted. But here's mine:

Revolution Arms or Armament or Revolutionary Arms/Armament/Action.
Founding Revolution Arms

ASMS Arms (Aim Small Miss Small)

Gadsden Armory/Arms

Rifleman Arms/Rifleman Precision Arms

Militia Armament

Precision Rifleman Arms/Precision Militia Arms

Action names:
Declaration
Constitution
Saratoga
Minuteman
2A
Lexington
Concord

Last edited:
Engineering Arms/armament

Actions-
Environmental (stainless action)
Optical (integrated 20moa rail)
Transport (SA)
Power (LA)
Integrated (tactical action)

One Smoking Hole Rifle Company

One Ragged Hole Rifle Company

Nebraska Ordinance Co.

Plainsmans Ordinance

Nebraska Long Range

Nemaha Long Range

Nemaha Precision

Nebraska Precision Rifles

Skunk Werks RIfles the SR71 of bolt actions

Last edited:
LLH Rifle Company (Life, Liberty, Happiness)
PACT (Precision Actions Combat Tactical) 56 Rifle Company (56 Signers of the Declaration) Name the subsequent actions after the signers.

Are we there yet...?

OK, since we're not there yet, recent suggestion made me think of Crotalus (Rattlesnake) Industries Actions (again, CIA). With nearly 30 species, possible model names should be abundant. A logo with a resemblance to the Gadsden Flag would be appropriate.

The camouflage patterns of the various species could be used with a dip process to individualize complete rifles of each model, without needing to have unique individual mechanicals.

Obtaining good barrels, stocks, and assorted other bits in bulk could bring manufacturing costs down some to make such an endeavor more profitable. I know that's beyond the original scope of this topic, but that doesn't necessarily make the added 'thought-food' really any less desirable.

Greg

Last edited:
You could name the actions after Men who have recieved the Medal of Honor or men who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Example.

The York
The Dakota
and so on...

If you go the "Medal of Honor" route, I'd suggest a play-on-words and use "Metal of Honor."

I kinda like Hammer Arms.

Hit the nail on the head with the new Hammer rifle action.

The you cold have new like,
Claw Hammer
Sledge Hammer (future long action 338 Lapua or 338 Edge you know slEDGE)
Rip Hammer
Thor's hammer (hahaha)
Buck hammer
Varmint hammer.

I was going to put Thors hammer (Mjolnir) but dammit you beat me lol

Obama nation

He is the worlds greatest gun salesman

models could be
banned
restricted
assault

Biden special
Shoulder thing that goes up ( or maybe that's a feature it should have :) )
Stubborn minority ( of gun owners )