• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I never thought of this before....

Phalanx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2008
New York
www.seascapesusa.com
This is really weird. Never looked at it this way.

Did you know that the words "race car" spelled backwards still spells "race car"?

That "eat" is the only word that, if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, spells its past tense, "ate"?

And if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, violent, non-English-speaking assholes,
and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass donkey cock sucking bastards with you!"

....How weird is that?

Re: I never thought of this before....

If you start and finish on the same line.
Circle Jerk.
1/8 or 1/4 mile, drag.
300, full pull!
Power to do all, priceless!
How many ever saw Art melt an engine and send it out the trunk at local saturday night race?

Re: I never thought of this before....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you start and finish on the same line.
Circle Jerk.
1/8 or 1/4 mile, drag.
300, full pull!
Power to do all, priceless!
How many ever saw Art melt an engine and send it out the trunk at local saturday night race? </div></div>

Art Arfons? Never seen any of his races, however he is a legend in the pulling world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtUB1yI035g

truly an innovator.....