• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think I met a long range God today.

0.71MOA at 1700 yards. Heck that ain’t nothin. I can put ten our of ten shots into ONE HOLE at 2500 yards with my $550.00 Weatherby Vanguard and its $1200 VX5 Leupold 3x15 scope. And, I can do it all day long in any weather, virtually any wind.

As I always say, I ani’t sayin how big the hole is I’ma shootin at.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47 and Modoc
"I used to be able to shoot a one inch group at 1000 yards with a Red Ryder BB gun. I damn near won the Wimbledon Cup at Camp Perry but I shot my eye out."

Serious question here. Is it really a thing for people with ARs (or any .223 rifle for that matter) to take it out to 1,000 yards and beyond? Yeah, I know I can look in the long range section, but I'm asking here not there.
Not serious answer. Had an old fella tell me you could shoot a .22LR a mile and a half. Told me it said so right on the box. A .223 ought to be good for way further than that! Full disclosure... The .22lr conversation actually happened. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
did he also cold bore shot his Red Bull can from 2400 yards and post on YouTube.

did he also cold bore shot his Red Bull can from 2400 yards and post on YouTube.

I did a 3,000 yard cold bore shot on a beer can, although the can was sort of big.

1698196364695.jpeg