• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I think i want a FAL.

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmJhFIPKmcc&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmJhFIPKmcc&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Not any time soon as i have other projects underway and currently am completing some things. But God this video makes me want a SBR FAL so bad.

I've held a DSA and they shoulder very well and the trigger is pretty nice for a weapon of it's class. What's say the FAL owners on here, how is it?

Re: I think i want a FAL.

FALs are awesome - I have 2 and they're wonderful, reliable shooters with great accuracy. Both are DSA's - StG58 and a collectors G1. I'll take some pics and get them posted soon.

AvsFan
    cool.gif

ETA: Pic...apologies for the delay - BTW, Happy Thanksgiving all
    grin.gif

293k01g.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AvsFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FALs are awesome - I have 2 and they're wonderful, reliable shooters with great accuracy. Both are DSA's - StG58 and a collectors G1. I'll take some pics and get them posted soon.

AvsFan
    cool.gif
    </div></div>

Looking forward to seeing them. Like i said when i held my gunsmith's DSA it felt awesome. Threw up perfectly, just a well built weapon. The OSW is definitely on my future list of weapons.

I loved my para tactical for the 20 rounds I had it for but I was dumb and broke it and haven't seen it in close to 2 mos now as its been at DSA getting a new BBL by the way a great company to deal with I broke it and they fixed (are fixing) it for the cost of parts alone no labor every time I called some one answered quickly and was very polite and easy to talk to. I am very anxious to get it back and put more than twenty rounds though it this time. the only thing I would say might be negative is the finish on the riffle while decent wasn't quite as durable as I expected (it scratched the park kinda easy) but they do Dura Coat stuff and am kinda sure they want to try and push that.

FAL's are fun! If you cant get a pre-ban FN then the DSA is a great rifle. Love that SBR.

The SBR is not only downright gorgeous aesthetically speaking, but it seems so manageable recoil wise also.

I do not own a FAL SBR, but I do have a few FALs and a L1A1. I really like the platform.

Lithgow L1A1-F1
    DSC00456.jpg

DSA SA-58 Med. Contour
    DSC00849.jpg

G1
    DSC00431.jpg

Imbel
    DSC00434.jpg

Very nice colection!

I've been wanting a FAL for years. This didn't help, thanks.
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JoeyAld</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I'm hooked now! These look amazing! </div></div>
    Carry/hike a fully kitted out FAL around with you for a few days and you will really appreciate a light weight, bare bones AR-15. Those .308 semi-auto battle rifles really weigh you down after a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JoeyAld</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I'm hooked now! These look amazing! </div></div>
    Carry/hike a fully kitted out FAL around with you for a few days and you will really appreciate a light weight, bare bones AR-15. Those .308 semi-auto battle rifles really weigh you down after a while. </div></div>

I read that they can be heavy... I have been wanting a M1A but now I am second guessing myself on that after reading up on these!

I like my DSA alot. But the M1A Loaded gets more range time.

hey you cant beat a rifle thats been going strong for what like 60 years or something like that

I can get you a screamin! deal on an FAL, its slightly used though, a little beat up too... [img:center]
    DSCI0005.jpg
    [/img]

C_K