• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

What are you talking about?
tenor.gif

That's what you get when you jump the trigger.
You hit in the 9 ring. Lol

Question. If you notice a cop carries say a SIG P 220 instead of a Glock 17, is he less of a piece of shit because he carries a .45 instead of 9mm? Thoughts?

Ok, so for some reason you have to walk up to and talk to a group of cops. 3 are carrying Glocks one is carrying an M&P and one is off by himself shaking his head cussing under his breath. He looks older than the others. He is carrying a 1911 cocked and locked. Which one do you talk to?

Ok, so for some reason you have to walk up to and talk to a group of cops. 3 are carrying Glocks one is carrying an M&P and one is off by himself shaking his head cussing under his breath. He looks older than the others. He is carrying a 1911 cocked and locked. Which one do you talk to?

The guy in the armored car, manning the .50, doing overwatch for them...

None,....if he is not sporting a M-forgery, w/frags an a Rambo patch, your wasting your time.

yes they are. so fucking what the hell does that have to do with my post above.

Of course you are a low priority. They have bigger fish to fry. Jersey boys that migrate to Texas are low on their list. They are too busy validating negro homosexual drama queens who make up stories about being attacked by Trump supporters.

Of course you are a low priority. They have bigger fish to fry. Jersey boys that migrate to Texas are low on their list. They are too busy validating negro homosexual drama queens who make up stories about being attacked by Trump supporters.
Yikes. That’s the ‘N’ word with the little ‘n’.

Reactions: DuneBoer

Unless of course you are trying to sell a Terrapin or are from behind enemy lines and confirm you own a magazine with more than a 10rd capacity..........

I’ll be right back. There’s someone at the door...................?

well i live a pretty legal life according to the constitution, if they are looking into any of the 99.99% of the people on this site they are probably breaking the law themselves.

Legal and Constitution are two words that are unrelated at this juncture in time. I would start burying shit. You know like ammo....

I'll tell yall right now, a lot of motherfuckers on this site get their emotions too goddamn hot sometimes, and a lot of other motherfuckers are closet internet bitches. You're either right, wrong, or you have an opinion that's supported by facts. The rest is fucking horseshit. If you can't handle listening to someone's horseshit, or you don't think it's worth your time on a public forum, then hit the ignore button.

9/10 if I take issue with something you've said it's because I believe you are wrong or are using your emotions as rationale, how you handle it tells me if it's because you're stupid or just mistaken. The strawman arguing and the embellishment of another's argument needs to fucking stop. 50% of all the bitch and shitting generated on this site comes from those two aspects. Yall just end up looking like a bunch of fucking idiots splitting dick hairs in half until you get one that can fit your own agendas. I'm sick of walking into a good debate and then some motherfuckers show up and just can't keep it on the road— because four pages back in another thread they got their feelings hurt by someone else, or they just simply have thin skin. IMO, if you've got a problem with someone then hash it out in PMs, when they block you get the fuck over it. A long road to solve a problem, but since it's not mine, I don't appreciate that corrosive shit interrupting a good discussion. Alternately, anybody that wants to run hands with some stranger on the internet over a forum thread needs to get their fucking MLG in check and pick up their tendies. The more stupid fucks that actually throw around threats the more other stupid fucks tend to think everything is a goddamned threat. That shit needs to be culled. Granted, I have yet to see a threat issued on the Hide, but I also don't read a lot of unparagraphed shit slides.

I've had arbitrary heated debates with folks all over this site. I'm a matter-of-fact fucking asshole, but I don't say shit to anyone that I wouldn't say in person. I say a lot of things face value and leave it up to others to reveal to me where they think they we both stand regarding the truth, you can learn a great deal about a person's intentions and foundational basis that way. I admit though, in the deleted thread, I was trying to pull a person or two out of the hole they were digging, connect a few dots, and resolve both sides under a heading of any reality as it pertained to the OP. Neither was interested in that, as they hardly ever are. Regardless of how it ended, it was a team effort from both camps to insight uncivil debate, simple as that. I think one side had to make a greater and more intentional journey to that objective, and the other had a well-worn path close enough to be a low hanging fruit for such a tactic. I even see a chucklefuck or two in here talking more shit than went down at all. It was small potatoes.

IMO, if we were really witch hunting the broad-brushers then the more racially insensitive anecdotes that I've seen around here would have been lit the fuck up posthaste. I paint everyone with the same brush I paint myself, broadly, because I don't shoulder tap my real life constituents from the less than admirable given every single consideration of their conduct at any time. I don't think I am misunderstood in that regard, but I think some people get butthurt when disqualifying themselves of my favor as if it fucking matters. I come here to read about guns, talk horseshit, laugh, and not be branded an extremist lunatic every time I say a single thing political or social. I'm not here to make friends or enemies. Forums favor bold statements, they can become echo chambers, and we have more than a few men of strict conviction here. Do the math, read the language.

I agree with LLs rules, and I enjoy shooting the shit with the members here about a range of delicate topics, especially those who disagree with me. As far as info, the Hide is a fucking goldmine of epic proportions and I try to contribute where I can. In my opinion though, the Pit community just needs to harden the fuck up and realize that it's ok for someone not to agree with you. Not just about law enforcement, but anything. The thread will just get deleted if you're a bitch, and then the resurrection thread about what a friendly fucking the initial thread was comes along. Where all the soft-spoken from either side come out of the woodwork to parrot a bunch of shit with a veil of insight that makes some poor dick think it's actually worth rehashing. It's still a trash fire, because it's a divisive topic and the last folks who took it off the rails hardly disagreed enough in reality. We can't go a fucking week without needing a goddamned adult around here, that's fucking shameful.

Okay, you can be squad leader but you get the new meat.