• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

PHO-09Jul06-168947.jpg

Bancat is NOT napping.....

No reason to step over any lines... I'm looking at it from the perspective of someone just trying to go out and get some dinner while minimizing the risk of crazy 1-in-a-billion situations like this one.

I'm curious, in this case, had that couple had a scanner in their vehicle, could they have realized that police were searching for a car loosely matching the description of the one they were driving and been able to make a decision along the lines of "Let's lay low for a while 'til this blows over."? I think it's illegal in some places to ride with a scanner, but that might be worth it considering what can go wrong when you're mistaken for the bad guy.

Or maybe it would make sense to, before traveling anywhere, call 911 and ask if there are currently any officers searching for:
1.) A car matching the description of theirs
2.) Any people matching the description of the driver
3.) Any people matching the description of the passenger

Or, maybe just call in and say, "Hey guys, I'm XYZ 123, I'm driving with my wife ABC 890, in a 1999 Car with License Plate 123 CQB. We're headed to Restaurant and will be there for approximately 2 hours, then we'll be heading back to our address on 123 surviving lane. No plans to steal anything, shoot anyone, buy or sell any drugs, or otherwise violate the law."

Eh... the best option is to probably just paint your car some absurd color that's positively unmistakable and completely unique. Maybe throw some dildos on it to further make it impossible to fuck up the description or cause any confusion whatsoever.

Looking only at the video, with no other info, it 'appears' that he was exiting in a reasonable manner, with his hands being raised.

Its fortunate no one was killed. Doesnt speak well of the marksmanship involved.

Reactions: QuickNDirty