• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

TWELVE !!!!!

20190311_150958.jpg
20190308_084732.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
A cunt huh?

Should call it the Teddy Bear Pit if a couple memes get your panties in a bunch.

Truth hurts.

Can't counter the argument with facts. Hit the report button.

I called you a cunt becaue of your negative generalizations of all cops. Your memes don’t offend me and I didn’t report you.

be more respectful to your employer please...

Your attempt at wit fell flat on this one bro.

I agree with most things you post because you advocate for reducing all interactions with all gov employees (at least that’s how I interpret it). Cool, I’m all for that, avoid at all costs but eventually you will need to deal with them because you’re an adult.

When people generalize all cops are corrupt or bad they really show their ignorance and thus, I’ll call them a cunt.

I agree with most things you post because you advocate for reducing all interactions with all gov employees (at least that’s how I interpret it). Cool, I’m all for that, avoid at all costs but eventually you will need to deal with them because you’re an adult.

When people generalize all cops are corrupt or bad they really show their ignorance and thus, I’ll call them a cunt.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
well the justice system is corrupt from barney fife to jeff sesions, two tiered justice is not justice at all... most cops are good guys though,, just dont talk to them...

Reactions: Bender
well the justice system is corrupt from barney fife to jeff sesions, two tiered justice is not justice at all... most cops are good guys though,, just dont talk to them...

See, now that is not a statement worthy of being called a cunt. There is some fact drizzled with opinion. It’s not a generalization of an entire group of people trying to help.

@AJ,
with all due respect, employers have to earn the respect of their employees. Just like "O" series have to earn it from their troops.

No longer is respect freely given to anything.
Even if it might be deserved. And that's todays world where the alinski's plan is dedicated to destroying us.

Very few employees will ever respect an employer who always puts them down, much like a dog who gets kicked a lot bites the kicker b4 its over.

You have taught us a lot of that. Thank you Mr BMA. ??

Reactions: Bender
well the justice system is corrupt from barney fife to jeff sesions,

Again, u been in cent am and have seen corrupt. You KNOW corrupt when you see it and the evil that goes with it.

It's the imperfect dirty people that have corrupted the process. The people are corrupt, not the system designed by our FF with BOR and The Constitution.

Like you, I want to see those corrupt people, no matter who they are, held accountable.

And, now, back to you stirring the pot, GET AT IT !!!
More, more....???

there is the chicken and egg aspect here that is going unmentioned... but yeah both sides have fallen into the Alainski trap... I am willing to make the moves to undo the trap but the opposition is hardening their position, so what do you expect type A Types to do? Losing proposition for both sides but only one side knows that. Hope we can pull out of this,,, i dont see an end on the horizon but were in a similar situation in the 70's and came through.. PoPo wise, but cops changed big time up til 9/11, then something happened...Oh well, lets see what happens with the mutual distrust and hatred... if there is more that binds us it will come through the next few years if there is more that separates us then we will see a good little shit show in a few years...

@AJ,
with all due respect, employers have to earn the respect of their employees. Just like "O" series have to earn it from their troops.

No longer is respect freely given to anything.
Even if it might be deserved. And that's todays world where the alinski's plan is dedicated to destroying us.

Very few employees will ever respect an employer who always puts them down, much like a dog who gets kicked a lot bites the kicker b4 its over.

You have taught us a lot of that. Thank you Mr BMA. ??

for the record we dont have many corrupt cops, its rare, but all the people they work for a criminally corrupt and are the problem that poor beat cops get the shit for,,, said it many times, cops are the face of government that citizens see more than any other face of government,,, dealing with the gov is not good at any level, unless you are in the mil.(not navy or af,) so yeah, there is a built in hatred of authority and that hatred grows when perception of corruption is on full display for all to see. Ticket giving beat cops get the brunt of the shit because they are there.

Again, u been in cent am and have seen corrupt. You KNOW corrupt when you see it and the evil that goes with it.

It's the imperfect dirty people that have corrupted the process. The people are corrupt, not the system designed by our FF with BOR and The Constitution.

Like you, I want to see those corrupt people, no matter who they are, held accountable.

And, now, back to you stirring the pot, GET AT IT !!!
More, more....???