• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

If you can't talk Politics and Police, I will stop it all

Good job boys, now let’s see if we can get 1000 posts on this for the OP.........what’s his name again ?

Reactions: j-huskey
So, in the interest of keeping this epic thread alive, I have a question.
I’ve noticed recently an influx of not-new new posters. Guys who have been here
for years but don’t have many posts. There was one who has been here 9 years
but only had 16 posts.
What’s up with that?
I'm pretty sure My Lady has been here longer than that,,,, and I'm also thinking that she has less than that for posts. That don't mean she don't read, here.

And yes, she shakes her head at some of the dumb-assery here, too. But she ALSO learns and gleans a hell of a lot of wise information from this site, as well.

She just don't need to be noticed, or followed, or revered. She's got the 'incognito' thing down-pat.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
This ones interesting. Ive heard that warning on a few occasions.

Motion GIF

Favorite
Copy link
Media
Embed

well, this is a Franks masterpiece thread, it started out as a threat of gulags for all if the improper word were spoken, then went on for 21 pages of people looking through thesaurus to figure out how to say the unspeakable without appearing to say it.

It made people just a bit smarter,, not me but, you know, people.

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
well, this is a Franks masterpiece thread, it started out as a threat of gulags for all if the improper word were spoken, then went on for 21 pages of people looking through thesaurus to figure out how to say the unspeakable without appearing to say it.

It made people just a bit smarter,, not me but, you know, people.

Only on the Hide.:cool::coffee:(y):cool::ROFLMAO::geek:

Missed the drama

You didnt miss sheiss, cricky, in the bbq house tee shirt thread posted a pic with words said something about f'brain was right, implicating genocide of "the LGBT people" and ban cat was waiting and pounced. I felt bancat in the hood and thought cat was coming after us in the Howell roast thread, but cat got cricky instead.
Still kind of nervous cats still in the hood though. Kinda feels like a centam ambush coming. Just sayin.

Sooo...
A pro-nazi anti-Semite gets banned....
On Easter Sunday?
Is that something you can come back from?
Or is it a permaban?

Anybody besides me remember if it was Jim Morris who told the story of the A Camp, maybe Buon Brieng, where the yards would catch a chicken and give him to the camp mascot, a monkey ? And the monkey would pluck every chikin tail feather and have his way with the chicken, like @Bender with the pigeon ? Monkey would screw the chikin to death.

Are u awake @armorpl8chikin? Opportunity ....