• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you don’t shoot comps

Such an ignorant statement. What does prs teach about camouflage and concealment, use of terrain and elevation, really breaking down an area to determine the most effective place to deploy, or any other field craft skills? Movers? Nothing but shit on a range has a predictable speed, nothing in nature does. Animals and people don't stand still in the open while you finger fuck your kestrel and calculate your dope. It's the most unrealistic shit you'll ever do if you want to learn to use a rifle in any functional manner, or if you're forced to. Good hunters are good trackers, good at moving quietly in any terrrain, good at getting stable shooting positions in all conditions. If you have 10 targets standing still in a 4" tall grass field, and you have a perfect rest, all the ranges given to you, and all of the time in the world to work up your dope, write it down somewhere visible, and double and triple check your mags, your dope, the wind, and the advice of your buddy who shot in front of you.... oh, and 90 seconds to execute, PRS is your game. For the 20th time, prs will make you a better shooter, and that's not debatable. If that's the only skill you care about, good, it's for you.

You don't know what you are talking about. Either PRS or hunting.

A farmer friend called me last month saying he had pigs on a waterway and could I come get them? I threw my PRS rifle, four full mags, my kit in my truck, and drove up to his place. One minute after arriving I was shooting off his truck hood. Two minutes later there were 32 dead pigs.

It was a 120 degree fan, with 2 mil to .4 mil targets at 400 to 1200 yards. Wind left to right. Sun was behind us.I spotted the first shot .2 mil the right and adjusted my windage then went to town. I had a few misses but spotted and adjusted. There is no way your average hunter could have pulled that off. Very few professionals could have done that. And I am not a top ten 2-day PRS shooter.

While it was not PRS, I was able to kill a lot of pigs in a very short time using PRS skills.

I've hunted a lot and guided a lot of hunts.

Deer and most other animals other than wolves or bears, WILL just stand there. And you don't normally take a shot on a running animal under a lot of cases and for a lot of reasons least of which is you cannot account for that bullet.

Most "hunters" are next to useless outside of a blind. And even if you get them in a stalk, they lose the ability to make a good shot outside of 100 yards because they have not practiced transitioning to the shot process while moving into position.

Your average PRS shooter can get a very stable shooting position compared to most hunters. Your average PRS shooter will have a zeroed rifle, know their dope, and know how to get a sight picture, and will be able to perform under stress. They will hear your commands and be able to respond to them. They know there are limits.

"Very few professionals could have done that. And I am not a top ten 2-day PRS shooter"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wrote a book telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about, but this fucking sentence is exactly what I've said for 5 pages. Thanks for stepping on your dick in public, I needed the laugh this morning.

"Very few professionals could have done that. And I am not a top ten 2-day PRS shooter"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You wrote a book telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about, but this fucking sentence is exactly what I've said for 5 pages. Thanks for stepping on your dick in public, I needed the laugh this morning.
Hey, Turd Cutter, did you pop outta yer mom and start telling her how she was wrong?

If you think everyone around you is an asshole, maybe you need some introspection.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Made perfect sense to me. You are just uneducated in the field of hunting and probably don’t have much experience hunting in your life. So you don’t understand hunting terms etc.

What he was saying is “very few professionals could have done that” meaning professional hunters ie PH. And to drive his point he said and I’m not even a top 10 PRS shooter.

So his statement was that even someone that is not a top 10 PRS shooter can still mow down a ton of hogs better than a professional hunter.

Once again proving the point that PRS is the best practice for hunting, combat and field skills. AND anyone that shoots PRS at a high level would be better than any coyote hunter or sniper. End of story.

Hey, Turd Cutter, did you pop outta yer mom and start telling her how she was wrong?

If you think everyone around you is an asshole, maybe you need some introspection.

There's a lot of people around here that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas/birthday/anniversary/tranny day, and feel the need to take it out on everyone.

Just this morning, @Capt45 said he'd whip my ass to teach me some respect. All because I said someone else had Amazon Syndrome.

(Just so he knows, that would be senior on senior violence. It happens a lot here in Florida.)

Anyway, he took it personally. Or, I struck a nerve. Not sure which one applies.
He did come forward as a knight in shining armor to defend the AS person.

Some people feel the need to fight with everyone. It's it a case of low self-esteem? Does the fighting make them feel like they are winners? Does it give them a sense of moral superiority? Does it boost their low self-esteem?

I can't answer that for anyone. I just know, for myself, it's like listening to the braggart in a group setting. Once they start talking all their nonsense, it's just too damn easy to start fucking with them.

You’re hindering your growth.

You can disagree. But you will be wrong

Nothing like a timer to show errors in your equipment and technique.
And the whole thing pushes you out your comfort zone and motivates you to do better

You do gotta watch out for some of the jerseys tho:
View attachment 8305191

With the timed multiple target format and comfort pillow are you training for a zombie apocalypse, last stand at the Alamo, or a prairie dog clean up there Mr. PRS shooter?

Troll On. :cool:

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway

You rang ?

Lurch Smirk.gif

Oh......Ooops. Never mind. :ROFLMAO:

With the timed multiple target format and comfort pillow are you training for a zombie apocalypse, last stand at the Alamo, or a prairie dog clean up there Mr. PRS shooter?

Troll On. :cool:
Tittywaki
tyranny
pest extermination

Y’all get lost in the specifics of the comp. big picture. You learn to shoot under stress. Quickly form solid positions on solid and non solid props. And gives you motivation to practice and do better. Shows you what you don’t know. Shows you how good a shooter you aren’t

Made perfect sense to me. You are just uneducated in the field of hunting and probably don’t have much experience hunting in your life. So you don’t understand hunting terms etc.

What he was saying is “very few professionals could have done that” meaning professional hunters ie PH. And to drive his point he said and I’m not even a top 10 PRS shooter.

So his statement was that even someone that is not a top 10 PRS shooter can still mow down a ton of hogs better than a professional hunter.

Once again proving the point that PRS is the best practice for hunting, combat and field skills. AND anyone that shoots PRS at a high level would be better than any coyote hunter or sniper. End of story.
Listen, we get it, you think prs is the greatest discipline on earth. You've dedicated yourself to a single discipline, (a poor evolutionary strategy), and you have no interest in hearing anything else. Your guesses about my background are laughable at best, and your assertion that a high level prs shooter being better than a hunter or a sniper put your ignorance on display. You're better at the impractical art of prs, and that's it. The job of a sniper is so far from prs shooting that they shouldn't even be discussed I'm the same conversation. I spent years as an army sniper. Please stick to the rifle crossfit and don't imagine you have any idea what snipers do.

No, I don't think everyone around me is an asshole, but I assume everyone I meet is a mouth breathing idiot, and I'm rarely disappointed. See, you allow the opinions of others to shape your reality, while I couldn't give a fuck what most people think. I know that most of you are failed humans, most of you shoot prs because you didn't have the intestinal fortitude to sign that enlistment contract, but wearing your prs costumes and playing tactical Timmy on the weekends helps you to feel like you were "basically infantry".

Most of you are pathetic cowards in reality, but badasses while safe behind your phones in your cubicles. There are plenty of exceptions, but that's an accurate description of the vast majority of the members of this site.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and BurtG
Ahhh

Your ego couldn’t handle the smack of reality that you got when you went to a match. Your not the super shooter you thought you were

I’ve heard lots of stories like this about profeshanul shooters that don’t want to advance their skills
I'll freely admit that my time as a sniper was poor preparation for shooting crossfit. It was humbling. My ego has never been the issue. I've explained this shit 10 times.

Tittywaki
tyranny
pest extermination

Y’all get lost in the specifics of the comp. big picture. You learn to shoot under stress. Quickly form solid positions on solid and non solid props. And gives you motivation to practice and do better. Shows you what you don’t know. Shows you how good a shooter you aren’t

It was a fun poke. Unless you have yourself an army of PRS shooters and their pillows, taking multiple shots at a group of tyrant goons is a last stand at the Alamo solution when going up against a tyrant like say Kim Jung Un. You’d soon be worm food.

I get it, fun dick swinging way to practice skills that can carry over to other things but not entirely.

Troll Off.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
No, I don't think everyone around me is an asshole, but I assume everyone I meet is a mouth breathing idiot, and I'm rarely disappointed. See, you allow the opinions of others to shape your reality, while I couldn't give a fuck what most people think. I know that most of you are failed humans, most of you shoot prs because you didn't have the intestinal fortitude to sign that enlistment contract, but wearing your prs costumes and playing tactical Timmy on the weekends helps you to feel like you were "basically infantry".

Most of you are pathetic cowards in reality, but badasses while safe behind your phones in your cubicles. There are plenty of exceptions, but that's an accurate description of the vast majority of the members of this site.
What’s with all the negative waves Moriarty ? :eek:

I'll freely admit that my time as a sniper was poor preparation for shooting crossfit. It was humbling. My ego has never been the issue. I've explained this shit 10 times.
Why you still hear arguing about coyote hunting and sniping being superior.

We all know PRS shooters do all that better

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Bender
Why you still hear arguing about coyote hunting and sniping being superior.

We all know PRS shooters do all that better
Point out where I said anything was "superior".

Prs shooters do what better? Shoot PRS?

You've clearly gone from any attempt at intelligent debate to a thinly veiled attempt to stoke some perceived anger that just isn't there. Pretty childish, but not unexpected. You have not disappointed me.

Why are you hear with all us losers ?

You’d fit better in the private piglet section on another part of the site

Why are you hear with all us losers ?

You’d fit better in the private piglet section on another part of the site
"Here".

There is so much to learn here. About 10% of the members here are real subject matter experts. They are distributing gold. The px is excellent. Most of this has no real value, but it is entertainment. This entire discussion is the last category. There have been a few people with good well thought comments, but mostly it's just mud slinging bullshit. But if people want to sling mud, let's sling fucking mud.

It was a fun poke. Unless you have yourself an army of PRS shooters and their pillows, taking multiple shots at a group of tyrant goons is a last stand at the Alamo solution when going up against a tyrant like say Kim Jung Un. You’d soon be worm food.

I get it, fun dick swinging way to practice skills that can carry over to other things but not entirely.

Troll Off.
meh

Want peace prepare for war

Firearm ownership is why the tyrants don’t push so much.

Insurgents that fight on the enemies terms / stand and fight are fools

If you don't give a fuck about what most people think, why are you spending so much time and energy trying to change our minds?

If you don't give a fuck about what most people think, why are you spending so much time and energy trying to change our minds?
You think I'm trying to change your mind?

Interesting. I truly couldn't care less about your mind. I make simple statements, offer my opinions, and then I defend them. You attacked me, remember. I didn't know you existed until you engaged me. Like I said, if people want to sling mud, I'll sling it right back. I can’t walk away from a fight, it's my curse.

You don't know what you are talking about. Either PRS or hunting.

A farmer friend called me last month saying he had pigs on a waterway and could I come get them? I threw my PRS rifle, four full mags, my kit in my truck, and drove up to his place. One minute after arriving I was shooting off his truck hood. Two minutes later there were 32 dead pigs.

It was a 120 degree fan, with 2 mil to .4 mil targets at 400 to 1200 yards. Wind left to right. Sun was behind us.I spotted the first shot .2 mil the right and adjusted my windage then went to town. I had a few misses but spotted and adjusted. There is no way your average hunter could have pulled that off. Very few professionals could have done that. And I am not a top ten 2-day PRS shooter.

While it was not PRS, I was able to kill a lot of pigs in a very short time using PRS skills.

I've hunted a lot and guided a lot of hunts.

Deer and most other animals other than wolves or bears, WILL just stand there. And you don't normally take a shot on a running animal under a lot of cases and for a lot of reasons least of which is you cannot account for that bullet.

Most "hunters" are next to useless outside of a blind. And even if you get them in a stalk, they lose the ability to make a good shot outside of 100 yards because they have not practiced transitioning to the shot process while moving into position.

Your average PRS shooter can get a very stable shooting position compared to most hunters. Your average PRS shooter will have a zeroed rifle, know their dope, and know how to get a sight picture, and will be able to perform under stress. They will hear your commands and be able to respond to them. They know there are limits.
We are talking coyotes buddy! Nobody gives a fuck about pigs. Dirty D slaughtered that many pigs last week without using any free sponsor points! This is a coyote hunter vs PRS shooter debate and you want to introduce PIGS.....fuck off!

Last edited:
I’m not even good and ima better shooter than hecouldntgoalltheway

504CF5CE-D499-4C6E-9615-EA1F724B5698.jpeg
C7942493-B5A7-4727-A0C3-80D46D051657.jpeg

Listen, we get it, you think prs is the greatest discipline on earth. You've dedicated yourself to a single discipline, (a poor evolutionary strategy), and you have no interest in hearing anything else. Your guesses about my background are laughable at best, and your assertion that a high level prs shooter being better than a hunter or a sniper put your ignorance on display. You're better at the impractical art of prs, and that's it. The job of a sniper is so far from prs shooting that they shouldn't even be discussed I'm the same conversation. I spent years as an army sniper. Please stick to the rifle crossfit and don't imagine you have any idea what snipers do.
You spent years as an army sniper? Thank you for your service. I’m sure your CO really enjoyed your presence in the unit.

Pretty funny how years and years of training as an army sniper and some 15yr old girl who has been shooting for a couple years can absolutely skull drag you at a PRS match.

Remember that time earlier in the thread when You were talking about the top shooters spend all their time shooting and that’s the only reason they do well at matches. And sponsorships give them an unfair advantage. Remember. And you don’t have the time or you would be a top shooter? And I said some people just have more natural ability and focus? Remember that. Yeah…that was awesome. *said in Chris Farley voice*

Plus I know exactly what snipers do…like I have mentioned before I spent several years playing call of duty4. I had tons of kill streaks over 15. What was your longest kill streak as an army sniper?

Reactions: Makinchips208
You spent years as an army sniper? Thank you for your service. I’m sure your CO really enjoyed your presence in the unit.

Pretty funny how years and years of training as an army sniper and some 15yr old girl who has been shooting for a couple years can absolutely skull drag you at a PRS match.

Remember that time earlier in the thread when You were talking about the top shooters spend all their time shooting and that’s the only reason they do well at matches. And sponsorships give them an unfair advantage. Remember. And you don’t have the time or you would be a top shooter? And I said some people just have more natural ability and focus? Remember that. Yeah…that was awesome. *said in Chris Farley voice*

Plus I know exactly what snipers do…like I have mentioned before I spent several years playing call of duty4. I had tons of kill streaks over 15. What was your longest kill streak as an army sniper?
You deserve no respect. You can't even deal in reality. Every single post you've made is a direct misrepresentation of anything I've ever said. Like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
You think I'm trying to change your mind?

Interesting. I truly couldn't care less about your mind. I make simple statements, offer my opinions, and then I defend them. You attacked me, remember. I didn't know you existed until you engaged me. Like I said, if people want to sling mud, I'll sling it right back. I can’t walk away from a fight, it's my curse.

If you are defending your simple statements against what we say, then you do care what we think. Regardless of what you say, you're a walking, sniveling contradiction.

Writing the word Horseshit is attacking you?

Can't walk away from a fight that you started? It's not a curse, it's simply childish, self-centered, entitled behavior.

I truly feel sorry for those who have to see you in person.

If you are defending your simple statements against what we say, then you do care what we think. Regardless of what you say, you're a walking, sniveling contradiction.

Writing the word Horseshit is attacking you?

Can't walk away from a fight that you started? It's not a curse, it's simply childish, self-centered, entitled behavior.

I truly feel sorry for those who have to see you in person.
I'm a joy in person. A fucking ray of sunshine.

meh

Want peace prepare for war

Firearm ownership is why the tyrants don’t push so much.

Insurgents that fight on the enemies terms / stand and fight are fools

There would never be another shooting war, if all understood the face value of it.

To maintain peace, one’s time would be better spent promoting justice (not special interests) via local, regional, and national politics. Anything less, and those who find themselves in the brutality of war might later wish they had.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
There would never be another shooting war, if all understood the face value of it.

To maintain peace, one’s time would be better spent promoting justice (not special interests) via local, regional, and national politics. Anything less, and those who find themselves in the brutality of war might later wish they had.
Meh. Armed populace reduces tyrants tyranny. Fact

Another thing I would like to add to my previous post. I was watching the Erik Cortina podcast he had with Ryan Cleckner, the Rangers 1/75 sniper team leader I was talking about.

Ryan had mentioned that he thought of himself as a tactical shooter. Such as the leading into the wind thing. He also said He would not likely gurantee hitting the center point at 1,000 yards. But give him a rifle that is shooting 1 MOA reliably and he will get a round in a 10.5 inch area at 1,000 yards.

I don't know what is required to be successful at PRS. What is the nominal rig to have? How much time to devote to it? How much does one spend on this stuff. Separate column for travel expenses.

I know I could not do it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You should show us what you are talking about.

A $100 says you can't outshoot me at a game of long range horse.

1 moa targets at increasing range off props moving left to right. 60 seconds to prep. 10 Seconds from the beep to get the shot off. No kestrels, no hard cards, and no watching the other's shots. We start at 100 yards and walk about 50 yards until someone makes it to 800. No prone props.