• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

IL members, IGOLD rally March 5th...

Phantom309

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2013
Arenzville IL
IL gun owners lobby day (IGOLD) is nearly here. All IL residents please spread the word. Every year I have several people ask why they didn't hear about it before it was too late. Here is the ISRA IGOLD web page with all the info you need.

Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day, March 5, 2014

All Illinois gun owners are invited to join in Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day (IGOLD) in Springfield in 2014. This is an annual event where everyone goes to lobby` their representatives in the Illinois House and Senate. IGOLD is sponsored by ISRA and IllinoisCarry.com. Other participating organizations are, Guns Save Life, Sangamon County Rifle Association, and the McHenry County Right To Carry Association. Get your local organization involved as well!

We will meet at the Prairie Capital Convention Center - Doors open at 10:45 with the program set to begin at 11:30 am. We will have a legislative briefing, then we will all march to the Capitol Building to locate and talk with our representatives.

Please join us for Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day, you won't regret going.

Printable IGOLD poster - soon!

It's nice to know this happens. I'm a future resident of Illinois (once the war is over) and I'll need to know when to take off work every year.

Thanks for the information, and I look forward to the 2015 rally once I'm home.

Thanks. If you have any friends in state, please give them a call and let them know. We need more people. We ussually have about 8500, but the local news still ignores us.