• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I'm assuming this is in Louisiana?

Re: I'm assuming this is in Louisiana?

couldn't get the video to play but i am guessing its southern georgia. saw it on the news yesterday.

Ah, yes, just saw the coverage on yahoo.

South Georgia indeed.

Video is working for me.

There was another video on that page of an eel biting off a guys thumb. Then they showed his recuperation and replacement of the thumb with his toe! He was feeding it hot dogs!
JH

I don't trust my outboard that much! My luck I'd have some karma due and fall my fat ass in.

Bryan,

I agree... Gators aren't generally a big deal (I've canoed right next to them in Alexander Springs run in the Ocala National Forest) but all it would take is a few good size bulls deciding to get into it next to the boat or worse jump in and the weight to sink it.

I'd prefer an airboat in such a situation, just skip over the top of em.

Gators are prehistoric beasts for the most part. Brain the size of a walnut. Not cunning, but cunning for what they are. Stupid too. The stupidity is what concerns me.

F THAT! I don't know how you swamp rats do it, with lots of water comes nothing good, give me desert anyday!