• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm drunk calling @thegerman in 8 minutes. Gimme 2 topics to ruin his life.

Pick 2

• Total voters

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Pick the right shit. Go.

We ( @TheGerman and I ) put on an excellent tactical training course this past weekend. It was fun. You weren't there, so I don't like you anymore.

Bob is not pleased, but he made it back to Lake Havasu, so thats at least a net positive.

20230219_214404.jpg

Pick the right shit. Go.

We ( @TheGerman and I ) put on an excellent tactical training course this past weekend. It was fun. You weren't there, so I don't like you anymore.

Bob is not pleased, but he made it back to Lake Havasu, so thats at least a net positive.

View attachment 8080156
    Oh no, someone stole his dick.

....or it’s in your bedside drawer?

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Doc68
    I want to know when the fucking uboat is getting loaded with supplies ,so I can be there before departure.............. In case y'all don't know or remember......... I'm driving

I can see just fine in the dark...NVG is a waste of money by people trying to compensate for tiny ppee's......mic drop....

If you are not schwacked on schnapps, don’t bother. He will have no respect for you.

Oh and not the peppermint kind. That is for little girls.

Sirhr

As well as for the son of the devil that is a close match for Hunter Biden
    (movie reference).

Give his phone number to that Karen that got him kicked out of the parade, but tell her it's Anytown's contact info.

• Haha
    Reactions: clcustom1911
    Ask him about starting up a side hustle cooking tacos from a flotilla

Here is some useless trivia that you lived without just fine until now.

German Chocolate Cake is not german and did not come from Germany.

It was developed in Texas by a guy who's last name is German and he liked putting shredded coconut in his frosting for a chocolate cake.

About to be 0-3

I'm pretty sure the outcome of this next war between Russia and Germany (along with everyone else) is going to be no more Germany for a very long time.
    It wouldn't take that many nukes to make sure Germany was no threat to anyone ever again for the next couple hundred years...

Reactions: Yasherka and 101st
    Here is some useless trivia that you lived without just fine until now.

German Chocolate Cake is not german and did not come from Germany.

It was developed in Texas by a guy who's last name is German and he liked putting shredded coconut in his frosting for a chocolate cake.

Mmmmm…and God bless him

Reactions: Ronws
    Hey, I love the Germans, my wife is German/French. But Goddamn the egos on these folks. Vee take ova zee vorld 😁.
    Dunno how when they can't even field a fully equipped armored division these days lol

Reactions: 101st
    So a few things....

- Want to know when you put out a really good TacMed class that includes live fire? When its over, the people just fucking stay there and don't fucking go home. Some of them also want to try and talk you into 'joining the team' like there's open enrollment or some shit.

- Highlights of the class include me making a cameo appearance telling people about the do the live fire portion as to how fucked they are, as well as Bob's penis disconnecting from him body while being dragged, working its way down the pants leg and randomly appearing on the ground.

- If you go to a restaurant that has crab/lobster/crawfish boils and you start stacking 100% of the stuff you're done with, to include your beer bottles, into the bucket they give you for shells, the asian people that work there somehow panic and think you're pissed at them or something.

- Modern problems require modern solutions. At Walmart.

- OP shoots standing up like hes trying to take a dump off of the top rail of a fence.

- OP can also regularly hit 740 yd 50% targets with a Mk12. I was actually pretty impressed as anyone that shoots distance usually royally sucks at anything past 400 with a semi auto using 77g rounds.

Also, OP apparently got drunk and died because this post was hours ago lol

So a few things....

- Want to know when you put out a really good TacMed class that includes live fire? When its over, the people just fucking stay there and don't fucking go home. Some of them also want to try and talk you into 'joining the team' like there's open enrollment or some shit.

- Highlights of the class include me making a cameo appearance telling people about the do the live fire portion as to how fucked they are, as well as Bob's penis disconnecting from him body while being dragged, working its way down the pants leg and randomly appearing on the ground.

- If you go to a restaurant that has crab/lobster/crawfish boils and you start stacking 100% of the stuff you're done with, to include your beer bottles, into the bucket they give you for shells, the asian people that work there somehow panic and think you're pissed at them or something.

- OP shoots standing up like hes trying to take a dump off of the top rail of a fence.

- OP can also regularly hit 740 yd 50% targets with a Mk12. I was actually pretty impressed as anyone that shoots distance usually royally sucks at anything past 400 with a semi auto using 77g rounds.

We can use his hair to rebuild him. It’ll be like a metrosexual robocop

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender and Ronws
    So a few things....

You're welcome 😊
    It was awesome watching some students pick up the dummy from the neck and one ankle 🤣🤣
    It's because you scare them with your genetics.
    Who puts in a fresh dip in the parking lot without having a spitter anyway? Who would have thought there's entire shelving units of spitters in Walmart?
    Fair. I also just wanted you to admire my ass. Mission accomplished.
    🥰🫠

Gumby was my spotter and provided the good vibes.

20230219_113903.jpg

Definitely. maybe.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: DIBBS