• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Im joining the military

There's no such thing as a straight shot to any special warfare training.
Since we sadly brought this thread into reality, this statement isn’t true. I know guys who never spent a day in conventional army units after basic training.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Particularly special forces. I dont know what MOS i want to be but im definitely joining the special forces branch. When I talked to the recruiter he said that I have good qualifications and might even get to skip the preliminary training and go straight to BUD/S.

I was a little worried about sniper school because Idk what kind of optics we are going to be using but I read on quora that a dude in the army said his boy let them put his own personal scope on his rifle so I might get my girl to mail my elcan to me so I can use it on my issued precision rifle when I get there. Hopefully shell be able to send it to me, but she is 6 months pregnant right now and Im supposed to ship out to Paris Island in a week. Idk what ill do if she cant but im sure ill figure it out.

Im super excited about it because hopefully I can come out on full retirement in 4 years. I went with some of my friends that all came to the recruitment office and we got Semper Fi tattoos. My dude thats deployed right now plays ghost recon with me sometimes and he says his post is super lax but his CO is kind of an asshole. He told me about all the people hes killed over in sandland and that shit sounds awesome.

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice before i roll out?
HOO RAH
iu

Here's some advise.
- Recruiters will tell you anything. That's not a cliche.
- Recruiters are only interested in one thing: numbers.
- Recruiters should really be called ego boosters.
- There's no such thing as a straight shot to any special warfare training. I don't care what your recruiter says.
- Special Warfare training is harder than you can believe, doesn't matter the branch. Not to dissuade you, just a fact
- If it's truly what you want to do, you wouldn't post about it on the internet to get validation.

If you are going to go for it, do it for your self not because it's the cool thing to do or someone stoked your ego and said you'd be perfect for it. They don't know you. You can be an olympian athlete, that doesn't mean shit.
If you do, all the luck to you.
Wait....you took that guy seriously?
C'mon, Man. He aint joinin shit.

Unless you've already been through one branch's basic training, I don't see how you can avoid boot camp. I think the recruiter is FoS too but good luck to you.

I am assuming this is a joke.

I have seen recruiters promise the world for a signature and send in completely unprepared kids for guaranteed qual school slots after boot only to wash out after getting their guaranteed slot and then being crammed in the MOS's they can't fill........cooks, dental assistants, etc., etc. and being stuck there for the term.

Since we sadly brought this thread into reality, this statement isn’t true. I know guys who never spent a day in conventional army units after basic training.

If they actually are Army SOF they still have to go to Basic Airborne school, which is also part of the Conventional Army. That must be completed before any schools at USAJFKSWCS, RASP, or the Green Platoon.

Basically what I am saying is that people do not go straight into SOF. There is Basic, AIT (or OSUT), and Airborne at a bare minimum bare minimum before any Selection event can be attended from the Street.

If they actually are Army SOF they still have to go to Basic Airborne school, which is also part of the Conventional Army. That must be completed before any schools at USAJFKSWCS, RASP, or the Green Platoon.

Basically what I am saying is that people do not go straight into SOF. There is Basic, AIT (or OSUT), and Airborne at a bare minimum bare minimum before any Selection event can be attended from the Street.
They are assigned to SOP-C while at airborne school. Airborne is a TDY, not a duty assignment. SOP-C is under USASOC, and not a conventional unit. Basic and ait are the only conventional/training unit they are actually assigned to.

They are assigned to SOP-C while at airborne school. Airborne is a TDY, not a duty assignment. SOP-C is under USASOC, and not a conventional unit. Basic and ait are the only conventional/training unit they are actually assigned to.

I am not going to get into this with someone that obviously has no firsthand knowledge of this. I will say this, Basic Airborne school is a TDY and they are not assigned to anything until they graduate. They have a TENTATIVE follow on assigned and that is it. That cannot be for several reasons. Just like all of the other 11Bs that went to OSUT with them that will go to the 82nd. They HAVE to graduate from Jump school before they can move one. If they do not or get med dropped they go to a conventional Leg unit.

How much time do you have assigned to SWCS as an Instructor or Cadre? Must not be much because I learned this stuff the first several weeks I ran an Operstions Detachment at DSOP.

Reactions: Weaselthis

2A6E0B54-BAB2-4845-8DCA-E5D87BE19C92.jpeg

I don’t think a military combat career is going to be up your ally.

View attachment 7860682

I don’t think a military combat career is going to be up your ally.
bruh is that bus too short for one more?

I am not going to get into this with someone that obviously has no firsthand knowledge of this. I will say this, Basic Airborne school is a TDY and they are not assigned to anything until they graduate. They have a TENTATIVE follow on assigned and that is it. That cannot be for several reasons. Just like all of the other 11Bs that went to OSUT with them that will go to the 82nd. They HAVE to graduate from Jump school before they can move one. If they do not or get med dropped they go to a conventional Leg unit.

How much time do you have assigned to SWCS as an Instructor or Cadre? Must not be much because I learned this stuff the first several weeks I ran an Operstions Detachment at DSOP.
So who are all the 18Xs assigned to while awaiting their next step? It ain’t TRADOC, be it basic/ait/osut/airborne. They sure as hell don’t belong to FORSCOM.

So who are all the 18Xs assigned to while awaiting their next step? It ain’t TRADOC, be it basic/ait/osut/airborne. They sure as hell don’t belong to FORSCOM.
Blah blah blah you’re both cunts.😆

The real issue here is OP sucks dick, now quit fighting and roast op

OP just discovered the internet recently, he thinks we haven’t seen the same song and dance bullshit 1000 times

More than likely he’s the same guy bitching about his fiberglass insulation job, having too many jobs to choose from, etc.

If you're legit a couple things you need to do .
1 Swim hardening . BHTC is now defunct . In lieu of doing restrained hands in a pools use a belt to hang from the bar in the closet . Work your way up to 2 minutes hanging .
2 Barking at the sharks . It is when you have a fear response and puke under water . It can lead to aspiration / death . Believe it or not it is all from the gagg reflex . Practice triggering and suppressing it . ie; things in your throat .
3 Underwater explosives .
Water is accelerated and will enter your orifices . This is for relio . Practice jammin yer first in yer ass . You think I'm shittin ya but if you really git ta BUDS , Master Chief gonna tell ya .
4 Leading the stack . While backing up a step , reach around at butt height and grasp #2 in the stack by the glutes. This means yer ready ta go . He will hand signal his #3 and shoulders will be grabbed in succession .
5. Swim buddy . Decide who yer comfy with ahead of time cuz in zero viz environs yer gonna be swimming and a grinding in just a pair of silkies Mani et Mano , sword ta sword .
6 Warm n Chunkies . Inevitably yer gonna git a chill and a case of the rumblies and shit yet wet suit . If your lucky only once in the same incident .

If you're legit a couple things you need to do .
1 Swim hardening . BHTC is now defunct . In lieu of doing restrained hands in a pools use a belt to hang from the bar in the closet . Work your way up to 2 minutes hanging .
2 Barking at the sharks . It is when you have a fear response and puke under water . It can lead to aspiration / death . Believe it or not it is all from the gagg reflex . Practice triggering and suppressing it . ie; things in your throat .
3 Underwater explosives .
Water is accelerated and will enter your orifices . This is for relio . Practice jammin yer first in yer ass . You think I'm shittin ya but if you really git ta BUDS , Master Chief gonna tell ya .
4 Leading the stack . While backing up a step , reach around at butt height and grasp #2 in the stack by the glutes. This means yer ready ta go . He will hand signal his #3 and shoulders will be grabbed in succession .
5. Swim buddy . Decide who yer comfy with ahead of time cuz in zero viz environs yer gonna be swimming and a grinding in just a pair of silkies Mani et Mano , sword ta sword .
6 Warm n Chunkies . Inevitably yer gonna git a chill and a case of the rumblies and shit yet wet suit . If your lucky only once in the same incident .
Seriously? It so obvious!

Edit- I’ve been been had, I didn’t read past the first sentence. Bravo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
This is all funny stuff.
Just came back from my buddies house. He was 82nd airborne.

Back when I was a young man they announced base wide tryouts for SFO and since we were confined to quarters for being retards I decided to go.

After a quick run around the base we got in the pool. I was about #4 in the pool. It was hot and I cramped up a few times and went to the bottom to rub on legs. They didn't say anything about touching the bottom just sides.

Eventually I swam to the side and threw up without touching the side.

The told me get out.
They are pretty choosy about who gets to proceed. Imho

Seriously? It so obvious!
I told him to hang by a belt in da fuggin closet and jamm shit dow his throat .
Followed by telling him to give #2 in the stack a reach around .
I take it you have no gagg reflex . 😆

I told him to hang by a belt in da fuggin closet and jamm shit dow his throat .
Followed by telling him to give #2 in the stack a reach around .
I take it you have no gagg reflex . 😆
Lmao, I didn’t even read past the first few words. You got me.
Brushing my teeth makes me puke sometimes, my girl says there’s no way I could be gay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
Particularly special forces. I dont know what MOS i want to be but im definitely joining the special forces branch. When I talked to the recruiter he said that I have good qualifications and might even get to skip the preliminary training and go straight to BUD/S.

I was a little worried about sniper school because Idk what kind of optics we are going to be using but I read on quora that a dude in the army said his boy let them put his own personal scope on his rifle so I might get my girl to mail my elcan to me so I can use it on my issued precision rifle when I get there. Hopefully shell be able to send it to me, but she is 6 months pregnant right now and Im supposed to ship out to Paris Island in a week. Idk what ill do if she cant but im sure ill figure it out.

Im super excited about it because hopefully I can come out on full retirement in 4 years. I went with some of my friends that all came to the recruitment office and we got Semper Fi tattoos. My dude thats deployed right now plays ghost recon with me sometimes and he says his post is super lax but his CO is kind of an asshole. He told me about all the people hes killed over in sandland and that shit sounds awesome.

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice before i roll out?
HOO RAH
AABC2DDE-9469-45E9-9A25-5D2A2B286D6B.jpeg

Brushing my teeth makes me puke sometimes, my girl says there’s no way I could be gay
that's funny. i have the same issue when i hit my molars.....i friggen gag. my son jacked me up and told me to quit deep throating my toothbrush one day. laughed and said that it isnt exactly a choice i have. he said "bullshit. you love it".

i raised a good man.

Is this the guy that's posting all that Japanese writing threads all the time?

Is this the guy that's posting all that Japanese writing threads all the time?
That’s Chinese, they are advertising fake documents from what I gather.