• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

In need of a new tumbler

Lunchbox27

Professional whisky drinker
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Maryland
    I have a Lyman 1200, currently. It has served me well, but I’m sick of doing batches of 100. I would like to be able to throw in 2-300 cases at a time in.

Currently looking at the Lyman 2200 or the Dillon 2001. Both are close in price. The Lyman has the autoflo, which is a nice feature, but the Dillon certainly looks to hold more. No wet tumble, just walnut or rice.

Anyone currently running these care to share your thoughts?

A unique way to think about this. If you do a LOT of shooting, I would recommend the Harbor Freight Tumbler. Yep, you heard me right. However there is a slight caveat to this recommendation. BUY THE WARRANTY. Use the tumbler, abuse the tumbler and when it breaks, return it and buy another warranty.

I know guys that do this with numerous items from Harbor Freight. They say in the long run, it pays to buy things this way than to buy expensive items from other stores.

YMMV

Reactions: Lunchbox27