• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
Looks like the 2nd batch is starting to ship.

Should be receiving mine in 3 days, so maybe Monday/Tuesday.

Anyone else participate in the pre-order?

Looks like the 2nd batch is starting to ship.

Should be receiving mine in 3 days, so maybe Monday/Tuesday.

Anyone else participate in the pre-order?
Yeah I did but I haven't gotten an email about it since the one on Sept 1. Did you?

Don't forget to wipe the disks clean before using. I struggled with mine until I cleaned the disk. It didn't seem like it needed cleaning, but it made a huge difference in how well it operates..

Reactions: patriotnation
I thought I was pretty early on in the pre order and would have gotten a notification but maybe it will come this week. I'm very excited to get it.

Reactions: NiteQwill
I'm also still waiting for my email, I can't wait to get this since I sold my V4 in anticipation for this. I like the V3, this part was the only thing it needed to be perfect for my uses. I would like to get a dramworx hopper for it but can't seem to find one.

I'm also still waiting for my email, I can't wait to get this since I sold my V4 in anticipation for this. I like the V3, this part was the only thing it needed to be perfect for my uses. I would like to get a dramworx hopper for it but can't seem to find one.
Mine arrives Monday. Email appears to be individual, so hopefully soon for you.

For the hopper, you can probably contact them directly to buy (DramWorks).

I got one directly from them on their site. It's shorter and fatter than the original glass one.

I pre-ordered about 2 hours after it opened and haven't got an email yet. Hopefully soon!

Does anyone know if they're working on a way to use the Ingenuity trickler without an Autotrickler having to throw the bulk charge..?

I mean, it wouldn't kill most of us to just do a manual drop that's a little low and place it on the scale ourselves, and let the Ingenuity trickler finish it off.

I'm not suggesting this because I'm cheap (although I am), more so because it would be one less thing to have to dick around with (an expensive thing that comes with a healthy lead time at that).

Does anyone know if they're working on a way to use the Ingenuity trickler without an Autotrickler having to throw the bulk charge..?

I mean, it wouldn't kill most of us to just do a manual drop that's a little low and place it on the scale ourselves, and let the Ingenuity trickler finish it off.

I'm not suggesting this because I'm cheap (although I am), more so because it would be one less thing to have to dick around with (an expensive thing that comes with a healthy lead time at that).
I would think you could do that. I used to manual drop when I first got my auto trickler and that worked fine. I don't see how this is much different. You need the wiring and the motor from your V3 trickler anyway I thought. I have since upgraded to a V3 auto throw also. I'm hoping to add this Ingenuity precision trickler someday soon.

Uploading a video currently.

Amazing piece of kit. Probably did 100+ throws... Right on the money.
1000001237.jpg

Video - I haven't messed with the slider but I can probably get it quicker.

Man, im jealous, feels like I've been waiting forever.. But I know I'm way down the list. Where did you get yours wind screen, I like that way better than the one I got with the scale. I also like the hopper, where did you get them? Thanks..

Man, im jealous, feels like I've been waiting forever.. But I know I'm way down the list. Where did you get yours wind screen, I like that way better than the one I got with the scale. I also like the hopper, where did you get them? Thanks..
JustDreamin on the 'other' forum. PM me.

Hopper is DramWorx

April? I was one of the first to order numbers if I remember correctly.
I ordered on April 29. Waiting for the email. Looks like you have it working perfectly. Did Paul give you a choice of disks to be included?

April? I was one of the first to order numbers if I remember correctly.
I did mine immediately when the pre order was available. April 21st is when I think. As soon as I got the email I did it. I haven't gotten a notice or anything either yet.... I can't wait to get it! Feels like it's been forever , but that's because I'm so excites to get it

Reactions: Marine52
FYI if you turn the stand upsidedown... The trickler will fall out. 😂😂 Don't ask me how I know.

(I was adjusting some things and accidentally tipped it upside down)😜🤪

Reactions: jetsurgeon
I think my preorder was around April or May ish time frame...... I just made the payment for the remaining balance on the order..... I asked Paul about the additional powder disks, since I didn't see them listed for sale.... His response was they are not available yet, hopefully soonish...

Soon.... Very soon can't wait!

I paid mine on April 21 at 8:10 AM according to my text notification of the transaction.

Got an email update about the disks.
No email yet for payment
Hopefully soon

UPDATE: got the email, payment made. won't be long now

I don't think the order numbers go in order.

Last edited:
I also preordered 4/21. My invoice ends in 463. Hoping I get it soon. I may just email them and see if I can grab it when I come through OKC on Thursday or next Monday.

Just so maybe you guys can track. I made my order Apr 20. Order last 3 digits was 366
Not sure how the order numbers work but mine is

Order #24433​

So I'm just 77 away from you I would assume. (Yay me!) Should be soon that I get my whatever it is to complete the order. I did mine on April 21st apparently as well so, it looks like he really did get a huge amount of orders based on these order numbers. I need to be more patient....

My order number is 25045. Got the email and paid last night. Got shipping notification today. Order placed 4/21.

Probably a dumb question- do you need the autotrickler V3 to run the ingenuity trickler. Or can you pour light with a manual powder throw and trickle in?

Probably a dumb question- do you need the autotrickler V3 to run the ingenuity trickler. Or can you pour light with a manual powder throw and trickle in?
You need the Autotrickler module from the V2, V3, or V4. If you can find it used (or new) and a fx120 scale, you should still be able to manual throw. Theoretically.

Guess which one is going into hibernation? 😬😬

S4YoSCU.jpeg
Thats some sexy equipment you have there.. I have pretty much the same setup minus the V4 that I sold and that mighty fine trickler that I may receive one day.. 😆 Oh almost forgot, I guarantee it's hibernation for the V4, no doubt!

My order was a week prior to yours. I'd say you could get the email any day now. The few I've heard about have come during the evening so check your email before you go to bed.

Reactions: patriotnation
Hell, at the rate Paul is getting these things out because of problems with the disk's manufacturer, I might get mine by 2024... I ordered in June... :cry: