• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ingenuity Precision trickler

All jokes and bitchin aside, I knew I'd have to wait when I ordered late. I'm good with that, just can't wait to get it.

My order number is 24931 so I have a wait as well.

Now to figure out how to cut that needed hole in the Area 419 top plexiglass .... Any Ideas? Just drill it? I think a special bit is needed for Plexi / Lexan.

Got my FX yesterday now I am waiting on the trickle. I am going to start off with a drop measure and then let it trickle to finale charge.

Mine cam yesterday but it will be Monday before I can get it in my hands.

I finally got mine set up but haven't run it. Gonna have to get a new straw but I got it taped up for now

Currently have a V2… Does anyone have a recommendation for what setup I should move towards? Seems the V3 with the Ingenuity trickler is the right move. But I’ve been disconnected from the latest and greatest since the V2 was released.

Reactions: Changed
Currently have a V2… Does anyone have a recommendation for what setup I should move towards? Seems the V3 with the Ingenuity trickler is the right move. But I’ve been disconnected from the latest and greatest since the V2 was released.
I am very happy with the IP. I finally got to use it and once you get the speed dialed in with the slider on the back of the scale, it really does work great .

I load 42.65gr for 6.5cm with starline brass and a Berger 130 otm. I set it up to drop about 40.5 gr and trickle the rest. Once I got the speed dialed in (5 min max), it would drop 42.64gr on the nose every time. I only loaded 15 rounds because I didn't have much time and was just dying to test it out. It's very fast too. I have a pre order for the V4 and I've already traded my spot once but at this point I will probably just stick with the IP set up as I have it now and let someone else have my v4 spot. If I didn't already have the v3 set up I may give the v4 a whirl but the IP is very easy to clean up when done and if it continues to work as it has so far, I will be absolutely ecstatic.
I have the ball powder disk coming. I wish it was available on the site when I completed the IP order so I didn't have to pay the shipping again the day after but I'm glad to have it coming. I will give some reporting on it when I get it and use it. Paul says it works extremely well.

I should also mention that I emailed Paul about the disk and a possible issue with my IP straw caused from it falling onto a tile floor and Paul called me immediately after I sent the email to tell me how to fix the straw and then put my disk order in and sent me a link. I thought that was pretty cool! He's a really nice guy with a great product and obviously it speaks extremely well for future CS.

A lot to like about Ingenuity Precision!

Reactions: NiteQwill
Anyone else received theirs lately and what order number were you? Just guaging where we are... The anticipation is killing me.

Email says 4/21. I ordered about 2 hours after it was posted on here that it was open.

Reactions: ICU22250
Looks like they are getting them put the door pretty quickly and catching up!

I'm #24810
The order numbers are all goofed up so you never know when your order is gonna pop up. I ordered in June and my order number is 247xx.. So in my case it's better to just forget about it and wait for the surprise email, which I will never do. Lol

I've probably loaded now close to 500 rounds to finish off the season. It's been such a pleasure having consistent, on the mark powder drops.

Glad everyone is (slowly) finally getting their emails.

The order numbers are all goofed up so you never know when your order is gonna pop up. I ordered in June and my order number is 247xx.. So in my case it's better to just forget about it and wait for the surprise email, which I will never do. Lol

I'm 24810 and ordered July 6th....so order number makes sense if you ordered June 247xx

Either way...hoping for an email shortly

Guess I’ll get in line, placed my preorder. Need to order the V3 Bluetooth board for my V2 now.

Reactions: ICU22250
Mine showed up a week ago, still in the box lol. Haven't yet drilled a hole in my top plate of the scale. Will try get at it soon!

I think my preorder was around April or May ish time frame...... I just made the payment for the remaining balance on the order..... I asked Paul about the additional powder disks, since I didn't see them listed for sale.... His response was they are not available yet, hopefully soonish...

Soon.... Very soon can't wait!
I have mine - it’s cool but not really great for me until I get other disks for the large grain powders, so I’ve got the v4 set up plus the IP , if I’m using varget or the likes , I use the IP , 20N29/rl50 use the standard v4 plus a dandy trickler for that 1 grain issue , I communicated with Paul same response, he is waiting on the manufacturer, when he gets them in he will post them on his website. I hate waiting…. Just for clarity I got a spare motor from Adam - so they are good to go

Reactions: jetsurgeon
I was going by this @padom , Maybe just an anomaly or something who knows, im just anxiously awaiting that email.:)
My preorder number was 24616 and delivered this past Saturday. When you get the email and you pay for the final order, the system generates a new final order number. My trickler was delivered under order number 25246. I think that’s where the confusion comes in.

Reactions: padom
I ordered on June 17th... It can't get here fast enough.. probably end of October, but hopefully sooner..

Got mine last week, I can throw 10 charges in under 2 minutes. I also got all the plates as well with my order some how? I don't know but I'm not complaining lol

Got mine last week, I can throw 10 charges in under 2 minutes. I also got all the plates as well with my order some how? I don't know but I'm not complaining lol
So you got 6 or 7 different disks ? Pray tell ?

I think there is only 4. Beats me man. They're in the box. It had the plate I needed installed already. Just getting back from Texas, when I get home I'll look

I think there is only 4. Beats me man. They're in the box. It had the plate I needed installed already. Just getting back from Texas, when I get home I'll look
Please do , likely you got 3 , the same 3 every one else got , none of which work with ball powder or large grain powder like rl50