• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Inside ear electronic hearing protection

The etymotic eb15's did not work for me. After having them in for a few hours they hurt my ears. They would also work there way out when I would sweat.

I've got the Etymotic GSP15s and love them. Not sure how they could slip out of your ear when they come with so many different tips to choose from.

Shit the esps cost more than my scope, what in particular do you guys like about them?
Purchase them from a "Audiologist/Hearing Center" and you'll save a ton (or at least I did.) They will make custom molds of your ear canal so they fit great and can be worn all day long with no problems. I find myself wearing them around all kinds of loud machinery, riding my Harley on the e-way, at Nascar races, and all kinds of situations where I wouldn't make the effort to take/wear muffs. Besides, when it comes to customer service "Jack is the man!" At first I wasn't certain about throwing down that much coin but IMHO they are well worth it. Of course, as always YMMV!

I can leave my esp's in all day long. 10+ hours without a problem. I never have to worry about the seal being broken when shouldering certain weapons like I have to with earmuffs. Ive used them indoors, outdoors, rain, heat, snow. Not one problem and it also enhances your hearing while blocking loud decibel noises out.

ESP hands down. I wear mine m-f 6-8 hours everyday and I wear them for 12-14 hrs S-S while shooting matches. I am almost wearing my ESP's as much as I don't wear them. They plan out work, they are comfortable. I have been wearing them now for over 4 years and they are worth every penny. I know that they are providing me with great protection due to the fact that I can set my TV volume lower than I use to and i can hear the TV better than when I didn't use ESP's.

I also will say the that ringing in my ears (Tinnitus) seems to be reduced and less prominent. I can assume that this is due to the fact that the ESP's are providing better protection and less noise exposure.

I HIGHLY recommend them and they will last you and protect your ears. What's your hearing worth?

ESP hands down.

Nomad, do you use the ESP's alone?
Plugs or muffs work fine for me for "normal" shooting, but they just don't cut it around big guns and muzzle brakes at the range. I have to double up with both around the big stuff.

I use them stand alone. Heaviest thing I have shot with them alone has been a .338 LM I was fine.

What model do you guys have? It looks like there are three different versions.

I use them stand alone. Heaviest thing I have shot with them alone has been a .338 LM I was fine.

But have you shot BESIDE a .338 LM?
I can stand MY brake a lot better than the ones around me.

Yes I have and its fine for me!!

I use the Stealths