• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Interest in a class with Frank at MSCA in Lewistown, PA for 2021

bllistc

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2019
Hey guys. @Tikka595II , @Baron23 and myself are working on getting a class set up with Frank and Mark for 2021 in central PA. Nothing concrete yet but we want to get an estimated number for how many people would be able to make the trip, and let us know how many classes we should try to get scheduled. Frank said he tries to cap the classes at 10 students so maybe we can try for multiple courses if the scheduling allows.

Tikka is a board member at Mifflin County sportsmen's association. They have a board meeting tonight and he'll be discussing it with the rest of them so we'll hopefully get some more info soon. So far we have four people committed to making a class including the three of us. Please post in here if you think you would be able to as well and I'll get a tally going.

Can attend
Baron23
GBMaryland
Tikka595II
Ballistic RPh
Nik H
metalicat
MDrimfirerookie
IronOperator87
bradnev1015
Ruggedtouch
Phlegethon
Klemm
SMC21
JeffLebowski
Kcrippen
MDrimfirerookie

Maybe's
kcrippen
Cornerstonearmory
slothlacrosse
sixfivesavage
Deer sniper
Nap mag
Spdy
Locotrician
GrayRyder
RG0099
Bryant F
Wild dog
SierraLima
Opeagle
KML7201
cmp70306
308Pirate

Last edited:
Reactions: hauns23
If I don't do Tread in Oct, I would be interested and potentially another or two I know.

Hey guys. @Tikka595II , @Baron23 and myself are working on getting a class set up with Frank and Mark for 2021 in central PA. Nothing concrete yet but we want to get an estimated number for how many people would be able to make the trip, and let us know how many classes we should try to get scheduled. Frank said he tries to cap the classes at 10 students so maybe we can try for multiple courses if the scheduling allows.

Tikka is a board member at Mifflin County sportsmen's association. They have a board meeting tonight and he'll be discussing it with the rest of them so we'll hopefully get some more info soon. So far we have four people committed to making a class including the three of us. Please post in here if you think you would be able to as well and I'll get a tally going.

Can attend
Baron23
GBMaryland
Tikka595II
Ballistic RPh
Nik H
metalicat
MDrimfirerookie
IronOperator87
bradnev1015
Ruggedtouch
Phlegethon

Maybe's
kcrippen
Cornerstonearmory
slothlacrosse
sixfivesavage
Deer sniper
Nap mag

I would be in provided its not in the blistering hot summer.

Hi Gary, we talked about this at Rockland this past weekend. Depending on the scheduling, count me in.

Reactions: bllistc
I’m down as a maybe.

I’ve been there for a Black Hat class, it’s an interesting range. I recall, and see on the website you cannot shoot before 1pm on Sunday. That and don’t drive like an ass up the really, really long driveway.

Mark is working on getting their schedule set up for next year and figuring out what the course fees would be. We don't know any dates yet but I'll update this thread as things develop. The options are a 2 day intro course or a 3 day combine intro/intermediate course which would be a better option for the money. I'm pushing for a 3 day course as are a few others who have posted in here. Let me know what you guys think.

Three day anytime, I’ll even pre pay

Shot several intro classes in Lewistown and was already planning on taking an intermediate one there next year so put me down as a maybe on the 3 day pending the course dates.

OK screw it put me on the interested list. 2 or 3 days OK with me. I'd rather not do it when it's blazing hot.

UPDATE

Ok guys so Mark got back to me about pricing. Total cost for a 3 day course would be $1167 per student. They would need a minimum of 14 students signed up and paid for the class to happen. Fee would be non-refundable unless the class does not take place. Please let me know if you guys can swing that and are still interested.

Max students we can have signed up is 18 for the class.

Last edited:
UPDATE

Ok guys so Mark got back to me about pricing. Total cost for a 3 day course would be $1167 per student. They would need a minimum of 14 students signed up and paid for the class to happen. Fee would be non-refundable unless the class does not take place. Please let me know if you guys can swing that and are still interested.
I'm doin' it.

I am still in dates would be good to know....+ 1 for in the spring or fall :)

Last edited:
Update

We are looking at August 27-29, 2021 for the 3 day course. Again, class fee will be $1167 per person. Class size will be 14-18 people. I'll start a list in this post of who can make it. Let me know fellas.

Ballistic RPh
Baron23
Tikka595II
GBMaryland
SMC21
metalicat
Ruggedtouch
deersniper
max1840
klemm
Nik H
MDrimfirerookie