Interest in a class with Frank at MSCA in Lewistown, PA for 2021

Spblademaker

Don’t tell my wife
PX Member
Minuteman
Online Training Access
  • Oct 24, 2017
    Easily be in for a short trip to take the class. Let Marc and Frank come to me this time. 😁

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said

Aguywithaglock34

Online Training Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Jul 20, 2020
    Hey guys. @Tikka595II , @Baron23 and myself are working on getting a class set up with Frank and Mark for 2021 in central PA. Nothing concrete yet but we want to get an estimated number for how many people would be able to make the trip, and let us know how many classes we should try to get scheduled. Frank said he tries to cap the classes at 10 students so maybe we can try for multiple courses if the scheduling allows.

Tikka is a board member at Mifflin County sportsmen's association. They have a board meeting tonight and he'll be discussing it with the rest of them so we'll hopefully get some more info soon. So far we have four people committed to making a class including the three of us. Please post in here if you think you would be able to as well and I'll get a tally going.

How can I get in on this?

NovaHunter

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 22, 2011
    Virginia
    Put me down as a maybe. Need to see the dates and costs.

*I'm dumb . Didn't read the whole thread. I've got a moose hunt in Nov so can't do a class then

hauns23

Private
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Jan 14, 2018
    Hey guys. @Tikka595II , @Baron23 and myself are working on getting a class set up with Frank and Mark for 2021 in central PA. Nothing concrete yet but we want to get an estimated number for how many people would be able to make the trip, and let us know how many classes we should try to get scheduled. Frank said he tries to cap the classes at 10 students so maybe we can try for multiple courses if the scheduling allows.

Tikka is a board member at Mifflin County sportsmen's association. They have a board meeting tonight and he'll be discussing it with the rest of them so we'll hopefully get some more info soon. So far we have four people committed to making a class including the three of us. Please post in here if you think you would be able to as well and I'll get a tally going.

Can attend
    Baron23
    GBMaryland
    Tikka595II
    Ballistic RPh
    Nik H
    metalicat
    MDrimfirerookie
    IronOperator87
    bradnev1015
    Ruggedtouch
    Phlegethon
    Klemm
    SMC21
    JeffLebowski
    Kcrippen
    MDrimfirerookie

Maybe's
    kcrippen
    Cornerstonearmory
    slothlacrosse
    sixfivesavage
    Deer sniper
    Nap mag
    Spdy
    Locotrician
    GrayRyder
    RG0099
    Bryant F
    Wild dog
    SierraLima
    Opeagle
    KML7201
    cmp70306
    308Pirate
    Update

We are looking at August 27-29, 2021 for the 3 day course. Again, class fee will be $1167 per person. Class size will be 14-18 people. I'll start a list in this post of who can make it. Let me know fellas.

Ballistic RPh
    Baron23
    Tikka595II
    GBMaryland
    SMC21
    metalicat
    Ruggedtouch
    deersniper
    max1840
    klemm
    Nik H
    MDrimfirerookie
    Drumie + 3
    Olive drab
    RG0099
    Drewdemon
    Slayer 2c
    Wild dog
    rscully151
    Plinkit
    Kiteokoh
    Greggdrews
    Bryant F
    Buckeye chuck
    ma smith
    Johnhefley
    Kcrippen
    Frost1235
    Spblademaker
    Aguywithaglock34
    Foundtom
    Hauns23

slayer 2c

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    Not to be pushy. Just for knowledge any movement on the class. I’m still in just asking for a friend :)

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
    Staff member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Online Training Access
    Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    Not to be pushy. Just for knowledge any movement on the class. I’m still in just asking for a friend :)
    No movement.
    This thread will be the first place we will notify when a date gets published. Been a busy year and we are doing a brain flush.
    Thanks for your continued interest.

Taylor

Squirrelcop

Private
    Hessian
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 5, 2019
    Severely interested in going. Would you be able to provide some documentation or syllabus so I can try to sell it to my bosses for getting paid?

Drewdemon

Online Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 20, 2017
    Didn't Frank set up a page to register for these classes? I heard him mention it on the podcast but can't recall the site.