• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Interest in a class with Frank at MSCA in Lewistown, PA for 2021

I'm still in. Love shooting when its 100 F out in late Aug! hahaha joking. LOL

@GBMaryland - you good with a late Aug 2020 date, 14 student class size, and $1167 fee?

Let's get on with it and take my....

Take My Money 01.gif

I would be interested for sure

What time of year are you thinking

Update

Right now we are hoping to have the course(s) in late August or early/mid September. Mark and frank and working out some stuff on their end for scheduling but based on the interest it’s looking like a strong probability these classes will happen next year. We’ll be following up with Mark in November and we may start taking deposits toward the class To reserve spots for committed attendees. If this is the case, we will reach out to people who have stated they can make it in the order they have commented. This is reflected in post #48 in this thread and I will keep updating it as people respond.

I'd be up for it if it was during the week....and Wolf allows my customers to open back up so that I can start making money again.
I used to work in Lewistown and hunt in the hills between there and Huntingdon. I'd love to go back for a week or a few days.

Maybe we should just rent a house in Pennsylvania for the summer? LOL
Great representation, PA. I'm impressed.
PA, OH, MD, W VA, and probably more.

I think renting a house and just setting up training camp for the duration is a terrific idea! LOL

But I'm with you.....seems to be a very large amount of pent up desire for your's and Frank's instruction.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to it.

Cheers

Im flexible on dates if its a weekday or split over a weekend. I work too much, dont take off enough, and rot at a desk now in HQ so Im looking forward to giving you my deposit even though im far down the list.

Update

Right now we are hoping to have the course(s) in late August or early/mid September. Mark and frank and working out some stuff on their end for scheduling but based on the interest it’s looking like a strong probability these classes will happen next year. We’ll be following up with Mark in November and we may start taking deposits toward the class To reserve spots for committed attendees. If this is the case, we will reach out to people who have stated they can make it in the order they have commented. This is reflected in post #48 in this thread and I will keep updating it as people respond.

Dunno if I could do the class, but it would be nice to show up and meet the hyde folks from around here!

Hey guys. @Tikka595II , @Baron23 and myself are working on getting a class set up with Frank and Mark for 2021 in central PA. Nothing concrete yet but we want to get an estimated number for how many people would be able to make the trip, and let us know how many classes we should try to get scheduled. Frank said he tries to cap the classes at 10 students so maybe we can try for multiple courses if the scheduling allows.

Tikka is a board member at Mifflin County sportsmen's association. They have a board meeting tonight and he'll be discussing it with the rest of them so we'll hopefully get some more info soon. So far we have four people committed to making a class including the three of us. Please post in here if you think you would be able to as well and I'll get a tally going.

Can attend
Baron23
GBMaryland
Tikka595II
Ballistic RPh
Nik H
metalicat
MDrimfirerookie
IronOperator87
bradnev1015
Ruggedtouch
Phlegethon
Klemm
SMC21
JeffLebowski
Kcrippen
MDrimfirerookie

Maybe's
kcrippen
Cornerstonearmory
slothlacrosse
sixfivesavage
Deer sniper
Nap mag
Spdy
Locotrician
GrayRyder
RG0099
Bryant F
Wild dog
SierraLima
Opeagle
KML7201
cmp70306
308Pirate
I'll make it. I'm in Lehigh Valley PA but will attend. I'm assuming this is a long range precision rifle class?

Hey guys. @Tikka595II , @Baron23 and myself are working on getting a class set up with Frank and Mark for 2021 in central PA. Nothing concrete yet but we want to get an estimated number for how many people would be able to make the trip, and let us know how many classes we should try to get scheduled. Frank said he tries to cap the classes at 10 students so maybe we can try for multiple courses if the scheduling allows.

Tikka is a board member at Mifflin County sportsmen's association. They have a board meeting tonight and he'll be discussing it with the rest of them so we'll hopefully get some more info soon. So far we have four people committed to making a class including the three of us. Please post in here if you think you would be able to as well and I'll get a tally going.

Can attend
Baron23
GBMaryland
Tikka595II
Ballistic RPh
Nik H
metalicat
MDrimfirerookie
IronOperator87
bradnev1015
Ruggedtouch
Phlegethon
Klemm
SMC21
JeffLebowski
Kcrippen
MDrimfirerookie

Maybe's
kcrippen
Cornerstonearmory
slothlacrosse
sixfivesavage
Deer sniper
Nap mag
Spdy
Locotrician
GrayRyder
RG0099
Bryant F
Wild dog
SierraLima
Opeagle
KML7201
cmp70306
308Pirate

add me to list I will definitely make it

@rscully151 and @Kiteokoh you guys are on there. Yes it will be for a long range precision class. If we do the 3 day course it will be a hybrid beginner/intermediate course.

Yeah one of my buddy’s bought some 35’ fishing boat so doubt he will be shooting much anymore

Stupid fish

Y’all boys get you a few of those Yankee Amish girls while your up there.

I grew up about an hour and a half west of the Mifflin Co Range. I remember in high school the local paper had advertisements from some of the local Amish groups looking for suitors for their daughters.....they were looking help deepening the gene pool. No marriage required.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper and Dpp
OH MAN!!!! That's the same story two seniors told in the locker room before gym class when I was a freshman. I can't believe it. Was your buddy from Cambria County?

With all the people wanting to attend, @lowlight and @Enough Said mihht have to move to PA!! Haha
Seriously, it’s looking like there is enough interest for multiple classes if they have room in their schedule.

Yes, I got it off track, let me help get it back on track and get @Enough Said and @lowlight excited....

Mark......WE HAVE PIES!!!!!

The Amish make good pies. The English (what the Amish call anyone who's not Amish and speaks English) make good pies. We've got all kinds of pies.....

Hope to see you all soon
Ross