• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Iray Rico rl42 standby

Sm1990

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2021
Ky
How in the heck do I get my Iray Rico to go into standby mode while I’m scanning?? I can’t get it figured out. I’m kinda retarded so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

After the unit powers up, you can put it into standby mode by pressing and holding the power button as you would do to shut it off, but release the button before the shut off countdown timer ends.
One single press of the power button should wake it up.

In the same boat. One of my many issues. Can't seem turn standby on? Any info appreciated

I think the rifle has to be tilted down or up

I may have solved this riddle! Apparently irahy did a recent firmware update that changed the standby function. It doesn't work by using the menu like the manual says. I was told pressing the up & power simultaneously now puts the unit in standby.

If you've got one of these and the other buttons are driving you mad I also found out you now have to press the menu to wake it up and then press it again for it to take. Now not all buttons require a double tap, just the menu.

As long as you can type morse code in the dark you shouldn't have any issues running it. Good luck!