• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is abortion ok

Your debate style is somewhere between 'I'm rubber and you're glue' and 'I know what you are, but what am I?' As your hero would say, SAD

Leftys are parasitic hypocrites who only look to shirk personal responsibility and get free stuff.
Instead of your diarrhea of the mouth, name something the left offers that isn't based on shirking responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
That they're willing to kill their own children to avoid responsibility only speaks to their depravity.

Leftys are parasitic hypocrites who only look to shirk personal responsibility and get free stuff.
Instead of your diarrhea of the mouth, name something the left offers that isn't based on shirking responsibility and/or getting free stuff.
That they're willing to kill their own children to avoid responsibility only speaks to their depravity.
Like trying to argue with one of those dolls where you pull their string and the same shit comes out, no matter what you say to it.
Hi, how are you?
'Lefties suck'
LOL

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to sign up for more entitlements and make arrangements to flee the country to avoid responsibility for something.

How many pro lifers, are willing to adopt unwanted children?
Seems they want to protect an embryo or foetus, yet have no brook of an unwanted child.
"My tax money...... "blah,blah,blah.
That law in Texas that won't even allow the termination of a rape or incest victim's pregnancy.
Six weeks? Some women don't even realise they are pregnant till after that time.
Amazing how people put more time into protecting their rights to firearms, than into the welfare of people.
A woman should be allowed to make her own decision, and not be harassed those, whose life it doesn't affect.
Not to mention the muddled masses of godmumblers.
Religion needs to keep out of affairs of State, and people's lives.
Or start paying taxes, like the corporate entities they really are.
Let a woman decide.
And, you guys don't want kids, wrap your clam hammer.
Or get snipped.
Or use self control, and choose your sexual partners wisely.

Like trying to argue with one of those dolls where you pull their string and the same shit comes out, no matter what you say to it.
Hi, how are you?
'Lefties suck'
LOL

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to sign up for more entitlements and make arrangements to flee the country to avoid responsibility for something.
So you can't name anything you pathetic bum?

How many pro lifers, are willing to adopt unwanted children?
Seems they want to protect an embryo or foetus, yet have no brook of an unwanted child.
"My tax money...... "blah,blah,blah.
That law in Texas that won't even allow the termination of a rape or incest victim's pregnancy.
Six weeks? Some women don't even realise they are pregnant till after that time.
Amazing how people put more time into protecting their rights to firearms, than into the welfare of people.
A woman should be allowed to make her own decision, and not be harassed those, whose life it doesn't affect.
Not to mention the muddled masses of godmumblers.
Religion needs to keep out of affairs of State, and people's lives.
Or start paying taxes, like the corporate entities they really are.
Let a woman decide.
And, you guys don't want kids, wrap your clam hammer.
Or get snipped.
Or use self control, and choose your sexual partners wisely.
How many illegal aliens live in your house?
If I can't kill my baby, someone else should support it, because a baby will interfere with my future whoring.
If a man doesn't want to support a child he's a deabeat dad, if a woman doesn't she's pro-choice.

Well depends on your interpretation and what translation of the Bible..may have broken it down into though shalt not kill vs though shall not murder...
There a lot of killing in my Bible, both by men of God, and by Angels of God.

In the end, it doesn't matter what it says. It is a means to an end.

See previous statement about moral high road.

Arguments for abortion:

A. https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/members/grumpyolefart.163731/

B.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
That's the backwards way to do things and winds up going down a bad road.

People should not "be on public assistance" at all.

The government should have no business taking money from those that work and earn to give to those who are not working and earning, that was very clearly understood early on in our republic. You have no "right" to the fruits of somebody else's labour or ingenuity.
Charity was something that was for private groups, private individuals or religious organizations.

But the democrats made "free money" out to be some kind of "right", just so long as you stayed on their plantation and voted for them and kept them in power and did what they said and didn't question them.
This is true, but like my dad used to say “too damn late now”. You are not pulling that back. Nope.

So now you have a question: given that the clientele of abortion clinics (all races) are lower on the economic ladder, what is the overall impact to the trajectory of the Republic if it is now made illegal? Which demographic is going to swell, and what are the impacts to the national budget?

They aren’t going to stop having sex. The public schools aren’t getting better. The private social programs aren’t making a difference on a national level. You get the picture.

Is it wrong? Definitely. It’s evil. Has it become a necessary evil in order to preserve the country as long a possible due to our declining moral standards? Maybe, probably. It’s a bad situation for sure. Catch-22.

What’s even more strange with it is that you would think the Democrats would be against abortion so their constituency would grow quickly, while Republicans would be for it to keep that from happening. I mean, if you believed the narrative.

This is true, but like my dad used to say “too damn late now”. You are not pulling that back. Nope.

So now you have a question: given that the clientele of abortion clinics (all races) are lower on the economic ladder, what is the overall impact to the trajectory of the Republic if it is now made illegal? Which demographic is going to swell, and what are the impacts to the national budget?

They aren’t going to stop having sex. The public schools aren’t getting better. The private social programs aren’t making a difference on a national level. You get the picture.

Is it wrong? Definitely. It’s evil. Has it become a necessary evil in order to preserve the country as long a possible due to our declining moral standards? Maybe, probably. It’s a bad situation for sure. Catch-22.

What’s even more strange with it is that you would think the Democrats would be against abortion so their constituency would grow quickly, while Republicans would be for it to keep that from happening. I mean, if you believed the narrative.
Stop paying deadbeats and that argument is moot.

Reactions: Rthur
Stop paying deadbeats and that argument is moot.
Not going to happen. That’s fiction. We all know it. Talk about things that are possible, not dreams that will never happen.

And If you go to a third world country you’ll see that those without social programs have high rates of prostitution. And kids. In slums. Eventually making kids. In slums.

Not going to happen. That’s fiction. We all know it. Talk about things that are possible, not dreams that will never happen.

And If you go to a third world country you’ll see that those without social programs have high rates of prostitution. And kids. In slums. Eventually making kids. In slums.
Only because third world countries have a lack of availability of jobs.
Kids used to work on coal mines here, but since our infrastructure improved that doesn't happen anymore.
Kids only work because it's an opportunity that prevents starvation. Once an established free market is established, that is no longer a concern.

Only because third world countries have a lack of availability of jobs.
Kids used to work on coal mines here, but since our infrastructure improved that doesn't happen anymore.
Kids only work because it's an opportunity that prevents starvation. Once an established free market is established, that is no longer a concern.
You are kidding yourself. Ever seen a completely free market? The free market prevents nothing, it’s neutral in that respect. Everyone is free to succeed and free to starve. Many starve. That’s why kids work, are sold off by their parents and adults whore themselves out. I have seen it up close. Ever heard of a throw-away baby in countries where abortion is illegal? Babies that cannot be afforded by the families or unwanted girls so they are thrown on trash piles for wild dogs or feral pigs to kill and eat? Don’t think it doesn’t happen. Most will do nothing because they can’t afford another mouth to feed and it isn’t their concern. Life’s value on this earth is frequently determined by the one who controls it.

Last edited:
You are kidding yourself. Ever seen a completely free market? The free market prevents nothing, it’s neutral in that respect. Everyone is free to succeed and free to starve. Many starve. That’s why kids work, are sold off by their parents and adults whore themselves out. I have seen it up close. Ever heard of a throw-away baby in countries where abortion is illegal? Babies that cannot be afforded by the families or unwanted girls so they are thrown on trash piles for wild dogs or feral pigs to kill and eat? Don’t think it doesn’t happen. Most will do nothing because they can’t afford another mouth to feed and it isn’t their concern. Life’s value on this earth is frequently determined by the one who controls it.
Which country?

You like idiots? Because this is how we repopulate the US with idiots.

You attributed 2 posts to me....the second part was my statement!

I believe that would take care some of the of idiots. Many children born as Mongoloids have much more value to a productive society than those of the left! memtb

What’s a “foetus?”

foetus​

(fē′təs)
n. Chiefly British
Variant of fetus.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

fe·tus​

, pl. fetuses (fē'tŭs, -ĕz)
1. The unborn young of a viviparous animal after it has taken form in the uterus.

After seeing dome of the comments pertaining to this issue.....it only reenforces my belief in “post birth” abortions! memtb

Hi, how are you?
'Lefties suck'
LOL

Thanks for proving you're a parasitic hypocrite.
Leftys are like dolls from the 1960s, almost realistic, until you realize they're only programmed with set responses when you pull the string in their back.

Choose one in Africa or the East.
So you want to emulate a country that professes certain people as somehow less than people, deserving of human rights, much like the antebellum south?

Thanks for proving you're a parasitic hypocrite.

So you want to emulate a country that professes certain people as somehow less than people, deserving of human rights, much like the antebellum south?
Nope. You failed to read my first post thoroughly on this page. Go back and review it.

Abortion is evil. It has, however, become so entangled in the overall trajectory of this country I don’t think we can extract it without accelerating our decline for the reasons I mentioned. As I have plainly stated before on other threads about abortion, this is what happens when morals decline. A prerequisite to declining morals is a lessening of regard for the value of others.

Arguing for making abortion illegal again is being for the faster decline of the country your children will inherit due to the enlargement of the welfare state. Being for abortion is being for the slitting of the throats of the unborn, who did nothing to deserve it. I’m sorry that the truth is what it is, but it doesn’t help to not acknowledge it. It’s a bad deal all the way around.

Last edited:
I'm honestly torn on how I feel about abortions. I'm not saying it's acceptable but I'd like to know what we would do with the amount of kids that would be born without abortion? Yes, I know people need to be responsible and prevent pregnancies but I think we can all agree that's not going to happen. How many of those kids would be abused, neglected, or worse if they were brought into the world?
20211105_212904.jpg

I'm honestly torn on how I feel about abortions. I'm not saying it's acceptable but I'd like to know what we would do with the amount of kids that would be born without abortion? Yes, I know people need to be responsible and prevent pregnancies but I think we can all agree that's not going to happen. How many of those kids would be abused, neglected, or worse if they were brought into the world? View attachment 7735425
So now get the data since Roe v Wade, extrapolate 1.5 kids per once they hit 25,
give those kids 1.5 kids per once they hit 25 and on and on. You will see a very big number.

Now take a solid look at the economic demographics of those that endure abortions.

What you choose to see in that data is up to you.

Reactions: Bradu
In case of rape! I’ll say yes! Any other circumstance such as dick hungry whores getting knocked up, no! Carry it to birth and offer up for adoption!

I'm a Christian, and I hope my response is indicative of that.

Let's look at some definitions...(gathered online, and I believe them to be considered definitions accepted by society. Credit for the information is due someone other than me).

Murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Kill: to deprive of life : cause the death of.

Life: the ability to grow, change, etc., that separates plants and animals from things like water or rocks.

Exodus 20:13: Thou shalt not kill.

(to that I say, what could the scripture be referencing other than the killing of a human being?)

There is no logical reasoning that disputes the above comments, except perhaps my personal comment at the end. Three are definitions that are universally accepted. One is a scripture from the Bible. It's not about your opinion of the scripture or your acknowledgement or participation of/in faith of our Lord and Savior...it's about what is stated in the Bible, and it is indeed stated in the Bible, therefore it is a fact.

At this point in my post, it isn't about my opinion... it's about facts.

Now...my take (call it my opinion if you want to) on application of these facts with respect to the OP.

An elementary reading of the definition of life would bring a rational person to the conclusion that life begins at conception...no catalyst is needed after conception to cause growth, thereby defining a fetus as having life. Get over it... A fetus is a living being. It begins changing once conception takes place, and it doesn't stop changing EVER (until death of course, well that's another topic). By statement of that, abortion deprives life, causes death of (life)...therefore abortion is an act (or even method) of killing. Where do we draw the line and say it's acceptable to kill an unborn but LIVING being but isn't acceptable to kill a born human? Who are we to decide? We aren't anyone to decide. It's already been decided. God said not to do it, and that's clear. Therefore, abortion isn't ok. It is killing, it is a sin, and that's defined by facts. Not my opinion or anyone else's. But by the Books in the Bible.

Now then, people want to justify killing. Is there justification for it? In war? In self defense? Perhaps. Would it be sinful? I'm no Bible scholar, and I won't speak to that. I'm just a dude. In the cases of irresponsible sexual behavior that results in an unwanted pregnancy? Absolutely not. In cases of rape? No, but yea, that makes it sensitive to a different level. I get it. But we're all burdened with undesirable circumstances in life, and some catch it worse than others, and there's no explanation for it. As bad as we think we have it, we don't have to go far down the road to find circumstances that are more detestable than our own. As detestable as a situation like that is, it's not the topic. None of these circumstances are. It's about the definitions presented above and the relationship a Christian has with Christ.

When my time comes and I am faced with the question from God: "what did you do with that life I gave you son?" As a sinner, like we all are, and I attempt to be the best I can be and still suck at it, I hope my response is pleasing to the Lord, even though he will already know the answer. But here's what it comes down to regarding the OP: if I've in anyway supported abortion or supported someone who supports or promotes it, my response will not be pleasing to the Lord, and I'll have consequences to face.

I won't throw rocks at any Christan or anyone else regarding his or her behavior and whether or not it's Christ-like. I'm not the judge, and I have my own repeating sins to deal with. But I will NOT sit by and watch people try to justify killing babies and make it sound like it's OK. Because it ain't OK.

Find something else to fight for in our Country. WE'RE LOSING OUR COUNTRY, AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE KNOCKED UP CHICKS NEED ABORTIONS. Find a right that's worth fighting for and fight for it.

And whoever referenced killing severely malformed babies...God loves them. And so do the parents of them who were born.

Yes, this topic hits close to home.

Nope. You failed to read my first post thoroughly on this page. Go back and review it.

Abortion is evil. It has, however, become so entangled in the overall trajectory of this country I don’t think we can extract it without accelerating our decline for the reasons I mentioned. As I have plainly stated before on other threads about abortion, this is what happens when morals decline. A prerequisite to declining morals is a lessening of regard for the value of others.

Arguing for making abortion illegal again is being for the faster decline of the country your children will inherit due to the enlargement of the welfare state. Being for abortion is being for the slitting of the throats of the unborn, who did nothing to deserve it. I’m sorry that the truth is what it is, but it doesn’t help to not acknowledge it. It’s a bad deal all the way around.

Stop paying people to be deadbeat losers and your first post is moot.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
So now get the data since Roe v Wade, extrapolate 1.5 kids per once they hit 25,
give those kids 1.5 kids per once they hit 25 and on and on. You will see a very big number.

Now take a solid look at the economic demographics of those that endure abortions.

What you choose to see in that data is up to you.

I have looked at all that before and the numbers are mind blowing. I kind of feel like it's a necessary evil as fucked up as that is.

I have looked at all that before and the numbers are mind blowing. I kind of feel like it's a necessary evil as fucked up as that is.
It appears that way, sadly.

Last edited:
Stop paying people to be deadbeat losers and your first post is moot.
I don’t know why you keep going back to this. It’s not a real solution because it will never happen. No political party is going to cut off the welfare babies. That would cause protests that make ANTIFA look like a cake walk - across the country simultaneously. And cutting of welfare payments will not stop people from having kids. But it will increase the poverty of those kids.

Find a real response. Sprinkling fictional fairy dust on a problem isnt productive.

Reactions: Docsherm
I don’t know why you keep going back to this. It’s not a real solution because it will never happen. No political party is going to cut off the welfare babies. That would cause protests that make ANTIFA look like a cake walk - across the country simultaneously. And cutting of welfare payments will not stop people from having kids. But it will increase the poverty of those kids.

Find a real response. Sprinkling fictional fairy dust on a problem isnt productive.
Let's follow this assertion to its inevitable end.
What do you see a never ending welfare state for these folks leading to?

R

Let's follow this assertion to its inevitable end.
What do you see a never ending welfare state for these folks leading to?

R
You are asking a leading question, but I will play along. I see The exact same situation I described above in other countries that don’t have a social safety net. We just get there the long way. Plus we get the added burden of socialism that is oppressive and yet totally inoperable because of a fully destroyed GDP.

Taking away abortion causes the welfare roles to increase faster. It adds to GDP at a slower rate than it adds to the welfare roles. More consumers, less producers.

Last edited:
You are asking a leading question, but I will play along. I see The exact same situation in described above in other countries that don’t have a social safety net. We just get there the long way. Plus we get the added burden of socialism that is oppressive and yet totally inoperable because of a fully destroyed GDP.

The seeds of this are in place now. It’s not hard to see.
By yours and other's assertions the bandaid should be ripped off while there is still a chance
to stop this conclusion.
Social safety net is a political farce foisted onto the tax payers.
Wonder what "safety net" will be afforded those who'll say no to the vax?

R

By yours and other's assertions the bandaid should be ripped off while there is still a chance
to stop this conclusion.
Social safety net is a political farce foisted onto the tax payers.
Wonder what "safety net" will be afforded those who'll say no to the vax?

R
Now we get to the purpose of your question. And we see that you didn’t read my posts either. Go back and read them. I never gave a solution one way or the other, I have only pointed out the inherent issues in the topic.

Does everything have a vaccine angle these days? Can we not discuss a topic as a standalone issue apart from the vaccines?

Reactions: Choid
Now we get to the purpose of your question. And we see that you didn’t read my posts either. Go back and read them. I never gave a solution one way or the other, I have only pointed out the inherent issues in the topic.

Not sure why vaccines have come up in this thread other than the fact that everything must have a vaccine angle these days.
You claimed ending the welfare state was fairy dust.
I pointed out that it will destroy this country given enough time line.
Also it's true purpose is to derive political capitol.
Societal safety net for people who will not work, vis a vis, people who'll not take a vax.
Simple as I can make it ^^^.

R

You claimed ending the welfare state was fairy dust.
I pointed out that it will destroy this country given enough time line.
Also it's true purpose is to derive political capitol.
Societal safety net for people who will not work, vis a vis, people who'll not take a vax.
Simple as I can make it ^^^.

R
Yes, it is fairy dust. I also pointed out that the welfare programs will cause terminal damage to the country, especially via the GDP. This is how I know you are not reading this thread carefully - we agree on this part.

On the vax, honestly I’m tired of talking about it and don’t give a shit any more. But my crystal ball says that those who choose not to get it there will be no welfare should it come to that. Nope. There, I have answered the real reason you had for posting your original question. Can we go back to just abortion?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradu
You're an idiot Only idiots cannot see the impossibility of an elected government not setting boundaries for criminal conduct to be enforced by "juries"

Fuck your stupid utopia where you think you can do whatever you want.

My stupid utopia of freedom? Why if you like the flaccid embrace of government go renounce and move to Europe or Asia

So you have more faith in government than 6 random non government workers? You also think we should remove juries and have the state be the judge jury and executioner? Gov is good, gov knows best?

The issue here is those that support rarely debate in good faith.

Let's face it, a vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with health concerns or instances of rape/incest.

Instead, a matter of inconvenience.

It is, and always has been, a method to "cull the herd of undesirables" and its origins are in fact fundamentally and actually racist... not the CNNLOL definition, the true definition.

Last edited:

Before covid, legislation was in the pipeline that any adult w/o children and no disabilities must work or be in school or their food stamps would end.

It is a solution.

If a parent is too lazy to work and support their kids, charge them with child neglect, jail them, and take their kids away.
If that doesn't work, terminate their parental rights, sterilize them, and take away the kids permanently.

Seems many have come to the conclusion that social programs don't work, which is definitely reasonable. When imo, it's more about the inefficiency and corruption that make it this way and that there can be a overall net return on the investment.

For social programs to work, then they as an entirety, should return an objective net positive based on easy to understand criteria.

How about we see exactly how this money is being spent?

Before covid, legislation was in the pipeline that any adult w/o children and no disabilities must work or be in school or their food stamps would end.

It is a solution.

If a parent is too lazy to work and support their kids, charge them with child neglect, jail them, and take their kids away.
If that doesn't work, terminate their parental rights, sterilize them, and take away the kids permanently.
Yes, it would be a good start. Totally agree. But it will never pass.

The issue here is those that support rarely debate in good faith.

Let's face it, a vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with health concerns or instances of rape/incest.

Instead, a matter of inconvenience.

It is, and always has been, a method to "cull the herd of undesirables" and its origins are in fact fundamentally and actually racist... not the CNNLOL definition, the true definition.

What's scary is, who decides who are the undesirables? Oh, boy...I bet a poll of leftists who believe trump supporters should be forced into abortions would be rather interesting...
Characterizing someone as supporting abortions is insulting. Despite what some think, there's no one cheering on more terminated pregnancies.
Changing a flat tire is an inconvenience. An unwanted child is far more than that, with greater implications.
Abortions have been performed since ancient Egypt, where undesirables were simply killed after birth. Considering Christianity didn't exist then, nor did a left or right, making claims about the procedure's origins and intent doesn't hold water.

Yes, it would be a good start. Totally agree. But it will never pass.
Yeah, because we have such a great track record of molding orphans into non-traumatized, totally not abused, productive citizens. Hell, that's almost a de facto reason to allow abortions right there.

Yeah, because we have such a great track record of molding orphans into non-traumatized, totally not abused, productive citizens. Hell, that's almost a de facto reason to allow abortions right there.
I was agreeing with non parent adults getting off of the food stamp train. The rest I have no real opinion on.