• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Black Death coming to a town near you ?

You washer woman worry about the black death, but the white one that is just now starting to rear it's head is what keeps me up at night!
I have visions of C130's/17's dropping the cure over parts of Euro an merica, or what will be left of them! Stay safe my friends and as always,.... buy it cheap and stack it beep,....

Obama's U.S.-Africa Forum Will Catalyze $14 Billion In Business Deals - Forbes

This is taken from the article above: "Even a smaller enterprise like Charlotte, North Carolina-based SEWW Energy is leading the way to upgrade Accra’s electricity grid."

And this just recently happened, and this is a US-based business which will generate US-jobs, US tax money for all of us.

Accra by the way the capital of Ghana just next door to Liberia, it's in West-Africa too! That's North Carolina JOBS! read! Follow the news, you ll learn more, call your Senator, Call the consulate in each of those countries.
But if ignorance is the name of the game here! I ll play!

You are right. No money nothing!

Last edited:
Ok, First Africa is a continent. Not a country.
Second, your link says nothing about Liberia the country.

Hint:
United States is a country.
North America is a continent.

If that link said "North America" it does not specify United States. It could mean Canada.

Dude I didn't say it was a country. I have been physically there, you haven't. Let's stop cheap shots, you don't have the pedigree in this debate. READ THE ARTICLE!

This is taken from the article FORBES article I posted: "Even a smaller enterprise like Charlotte, North Carolina-based SEWW Energy is leading the way to upgrade Accra’s electricity grid."

And this just recently happened, and this is a US-based business which will generate US-jobs, US tax money for all of us.

Accra by the way the capital of Ghana just next door to Liberia, it's in West-Africa too! That's North Carolina JOBS! read! Follow the news, you ll learn more, call your Senator, Call the consulate in each of those countries.
Be an informed citizen, it will server your country well!

Last edited:
You washer woman worry about the black death, but the white one that is just now starting to rear it's head is what keeps me up at night!
I have visions of C130's/17's dropping the cure over parts of Euro an merica, or what will be left of them! Stay safe my friends and as always,.... buy it cheap and stack it beep,....

Simo hayha is coming to America? :D

I'm done with this unless I see something worth looking at.

Classic cope-out! Don't get into a fight you can't win, with sub-par weapons and sub-par ammo!

I posted you a direct US-company (North-Carolina) doing the Electric grid in Accra 900 miles from Monrovia Liberia. 1 quick google!
That's 1 tiny company in North Carolina. That's money for us, jobs for us, read the rest of the article if you can manage that!
And this just happened. You want to guess how long we ve had those going with how many companies and how much revenue we are raking in from this region including Liberia and neighboring countries where we sent 1st recon and a destroyer at the slightest sign of political trouble?? for sh*ts and giggle you think?

Last edited:
900 miles away from where I live is not in Nebraska. so does that mean someone in say, iowa have to pay Nebraska taxes or follow Nebraska laws when in iowa? do business's say " we do business in Nebraska" when it's in iowa?

Dude. It's ok. You have nothing to show that what you are saying is "right"
The lack of evidence shows that I am "right" because if you can't find something, it's not there.

I am backing out because i'm arguing with someone who hasn't shown to be right , but by all means you will find all the words to use until you believe you are.

Again, show me the money.
If you really want me to, I can keep saying it.
But I want to resist. I don't want you to look any worse than you do.

If we can bring in a destroyer, we will. keyword: can
we "cannot" bring a destroyer into the area of ...say Russia. or China.

Next thing you will be saying we brought 3k troups in Liberia to protect our outstanding business's there. To protect all that lovely money we are getting.

how does pedigree have to do with knowing if I have been to Africa or not?

I'm so lost.

Have you seen my passport?

900 miles away from where I live is not in Nebraska. so does that mean someone in say, iowa have to pay Nebraska taxes or follow Nebraska laws when in iowa? do business's say " we do business in Nebraska" when it's in iowa?

Dude. It's ok. You have nothing to show that what you are saying is "right"
The lack of evidence shows that I am "right" because if you can't find something, it's not there.

I am backing out because i'm arguing with someone who hasn't shown to be right , but by all means you will find all the words to use until you believe you are.

Again, show me the money.
If you really want me to, I can keep saying it.
But I want to resist. I don't want you to look any worse than you do.

If we can bring in a destroyer, we will. keyword: can
we "cannot" bring a destroyer into the area of ...say Russia. or China.

Next thing you will be saying we brought 3k troups in Liberia to protect our outstanding business's there. To protect all that lovely money we are getting.

So now you are going to use 900 miles to hide! Well done! Well 900 miles away is still West-Africa, and we are debating closing flights from West-Africa! Not just Liberia! So your escape route won't save you!

here is chevron in Liberia, that's rig workers flying in and out all the time: Liberia | Chevron

But above all, this was a quick search which reveals that we have active jobs and business in that part of the world, back home here related to the area. Liberia is part of it too. That was a quick search again. The point remains. Your government, for YOUR benefit is getting revenues from that area as I showed above, even if it's a car ride away (900 miles), or even if its a bigger USA COMPANY like CHEVRON: Liberia | Chevron and that's why they are reluctant to close those borders for something they feel can be controlled.

Bottom line: The losses right now outweigh the advantages, that's something we can debate. But to to be a flat-earther and deny there is any business there is ridiculous!

Last edited:
give me back my passport, dammit!

I am sorry, but on Africa and the middle-east you DON'T have the pedigree! If you did, you and I would know each other. I have been to the region! That's all I ll say!
May be you are a better cook than me, or a better hairdresser, or carpenter,, I am not going to dispute anything else, but I am afraid to say that on this you don't have the pedigree. I ll put my neck out that much!
Granted I was last there a long time ago, and briefly in 2004 and that's a long time ago I ll give you that , but again, you don't have the chops! We were there to make sure American businesses were safe, the situation was resolved,
and we left, which tells me that more businesses rushed in! Which is why you are correct I would say we are sending 4K soldiers, not 3K. It's not I am afraid out of the kindness of our good heart!

That's why I keep intervening when idiots make contrary points to experts who study this for years! Idiots who have no experience about any of this! ANY! other than sitting home, watching CNN!
Decisions have wider repercussions that need to be considered carefully!

It's ok to make an uninformed comment that's why the bear pit is here, and in other areas where I know nothing, I am sure I have. But when facts and logical statements are brought forward one needs to have the honesty to bow out.
That's what honorable people do. You are in over your head!

Last edited:
I am sorry, but on Africa and the middle-east you DON'T have the pedigree! If you did, you and I would know each other. I have been to the region! That's all I ll say!
May be you are a better cook than me, or a better hairdresser, or carpenter, but on this, I am not going to dispute anything else, but I am afraid to say that on this you don't have the pedigree. I ll put my neck out that much!
Granted I last there a long time ago, and briefly in 2004 and that's a long time ago, but again, you don't have the chops!

That's why I keep intervening when idiots make contrary points to experts who study this for years! Idiots who have no experience about any of this! ANY! other than sitting home, watching CNN!

weird. I was just about to say those exact same words to you when I noticed you were a bit faster than I.

(sigh) I guess we know each other.

weird. I was just about to say those exact same words to you when I noticed you were a bit faster than I.

(sigh) I guess we know each other.

Tell you what! since you are such an expert on West Africa, I ll PM you my phone number you ll call me we ll converse in any of three dialects and languages spoken either in the middle east (Arabic even though a little broken) or West-Africa. I challenge anyone here to take the challenge! I am not up and around here bragging! It hurts to have been in the region and read crap like what you wrote about a situation you know nothing about, then get corrected but still persist in stupidity. I don't know much in life or other skills, but this is my wheelhouse!

You can argue the money isn't worth it, and I ll indulge you, because that's a nuanced point! But our sailors and marines have been sent there to protect that money which YOU use here back home, and which you LIBERALLY insult here! There is no money! What the F*UCK was I doing there and saw there then?

Chevron in Liberia. That alone is not worth freaking out about something we can contain!
No money! What do you think Chevron is doing there? Giving blow jobs to liberians!

"In 2014, Chevron plans additional drilling based on the evaluation of 3-D seismic data and 2012 drilling results." So yeah, let's close the border and let that go, cause you are pissing yourself safely in your living room!

http://www.chevron.com/documents/pdf/liberiafactsheet.pdf

The 3k troops were sent there for the ebola outbreak.

Liberally, I said nothing to insult them. Or conservatively.

No pm's. no thanks.

All that I've done here is argue my case. You have attempted to insult me.

We can do this all day and night.

Show me the money.

Chevron in Liberia. That alone is not worth freaking out about something we can contain!
No money! What do you think Chevron is doing there? Giving blow jobs to liberians!

"In 2014, Chevron plans additional drilling based on the evaluation of 3-D seismic data and 2012 drilling results." So yeah, let's close the border and let that go, cause you are pissing yourself safely in your living room!

http://www.chevron.com/documents/pdf/liberiafactsheet.pdf
on the bottom of that sheet, once again I see aid. not money we are making.

The 3k troops were sent there for the ebola outbreak.

Liberally, I said nothing to insult them. Or conservatively.

No pm's. no thanks.

All that I've done here is argue my case. You have attempted to insult me.

We can do this all day and night.

Show me the money.

Because if the freaking country collapses we lose our investments, our companies and the revenue we get from it! So we send troops there to protect our interests by making sure the outbreak stops. We have investments just 1 country over too and we don't want those to be threatened! We didn't send 4K of our own just because we needed to go on a walk! There are more people there right now than advisers in IRAQ. Doesn't that seem strange to you if no interest/money is at play? Does that take a genius to connect? Really?
I am sorry if I insulted you, and along that vain In fact I said too much about myself that I cared to disclose, which I tend never to do publicly, but you seriously exhibited extreme deficiencies here, which I couldn't resist but try and address, I mean seriously! And sometimes it scares me this "informed citizenry" is the one calling our leaders and pushing the country in certain directions when that same citizenry doesn't have facts, or proper reasoning faculties. The country is tanking because we are making stupid decisions as a collective, backed by a severe lack of facts, but rather powered by hearsay, fake bravado and emotions! Let's stop!

http://www.chevron.com/documents/pdf...afactsheet.pdf

Last edited:
We both know Africa the continent has a wealth of natural resources.

we both agree to that, right?

But the truth is, China has more investment and money than we do coming out of Africa. We are not even close.

My argument is that Liberia is poor and has no wealth to speak of that we are receiving that warrants.
America has been involved in "dealing" with the civil war there.

And when it comes to "ebola" we do have an interest in the outbreaks there.

I may not agree with the 2 fronts (here when we get ebola victims) and there (attempting to contain and treat)
I would agree with 3. Stop it at the "back" door or before it comes here.

If you are saying 3 k troops are there not because of the ebola outbreak and only to protect money, I beg you to watch the news as people are begging for money for the doctors, etc.
(They received troops)

Now, for your "professional" opinion.
You may have been to Africa. You may speak 3 dialects.
But what you may not know, is everything about America. I'm assuming you lived here most of your life.

Your acting out is my "professional" opinion that you have some attention issues.
My "profession" is managing people. To know people is the ability to manage people. To manage people, I have to have good judgment. And I have been acting on those skills since 1992.

You are right, they have money there. Of course they do. But we are out to protect our investments. To protect what's going in so that it may return in the long run. We are not protecting anything that is coming out. It is minimal. Both cases, you have shown that what is coming in as an investment. Not Gross profit.

Why don't you two get your own forum or take this shit off line as if you're lost, the rest of us have no clue, I really did try to follow you both but am fucking lost, but I agree with one of you ( just not sure which one) as it's always about the fucking money!

Why don't you two get your own forum or take this shit off line as if you're lost, the rest of us have no clue, I really did try to follow you both but am fucking lost, but I agree with one of you ( just not sure which one) as it's always about the fucking money!

What else is it about? What else? Why would people even hesitate to close the borders? Without money it's an easy case, so I am flabbergasted that the debate got into denying that! You can say money isn't worth it, but AFRICA? No money? Really?
Arms dealers with a pickup truck make billions selling AKs, and not even the good kind, and you are telling me that an organized government with actual trade routes and legal ways isn't making crap when this is Chevron liberia contact us info! What do you think they are doing there? Charity?
Not even talking about smaller US company working road projects, mining rigs and all. Seriously?

Contact Us
Chevron Liberia Limited
Sinkor Towers
Corner of 15th Street and Warner Avenue
Monrovia, Liberia
Telephone: +23 18 806 60992
Email: [email protected]

I apologize Snipe10. I have tried and I do believe it is in the context of "black death coming to a town near you." the "challenge" Is what I believe warranted due to whether Liberia has the resources to deal with this and/or what we should be and what we are doing currently.

If you feel I have strayed, I apologize.

We both know Africa the continent has a wealth of natural resources.

we both agree to that, right?

But the truth is, China has more investment and money than we do coming out of Africa. We are not even close.

My argument is that Liberia is poor and has no wealth to speak of that we are receiving that warrants.
America has been involved in "dealing" with the civil war there.

And when it comes to "ebola" we do have an interest in the outbreaks there.

I may not agree with the 2 fronts (here when we get ebola victims) and there (attempting to contain and treat)
I would agree with 3. Stop it at the "back" door or before it comes here.

If you are saying 3 k troops are there not because of the ebola outbreak and only to protect money, I beg you to watch the news as people are begging for money for the doctors, etc.
(They received troops)

Now, for your "professional" opinion.
You may have been to Africa. You may speak 3 dialects.
But what you may not know, is everything about America. I'm assuming you lived here most of your life.

Your acting out is my "professional" opinion that you have some attention issues.
My "profession" is managing people. To know people is the ability to manage people. To manage people, I have to have good judgment. And I have been acting on those skills since 1992.

You are right, they have money there. Of course they do. But we are out to protect our investments. To protect what's going in so that it may return in the long run. We are not protecting anything that is coming out. It is minimal. Both cases, you have shown that what is coming in as an investment. Not Gross profit.

WRONG!

liberians are poor, Liberia isn't poor! the timber alone in those forests is worth a butt load! That's why we are over there exploiting it! it's a Sub-Saharan country, not a desert. Just a couple of hundred miles from the biggest gold mine ever discovered in the region.
In fact it is 900 miles from a country whose name before Ghana was the "Gold coast" after their Independence they changed it to Ghana instead. Liberia is right next door to Sierra Leone, where there is Ebola too! Remember "Lord of War" with Nick Cage?
The diamonds! Ok, so IT IS NOT POOR! because it follows the same geography and mineral history. What's more it's largely unexploited because they were too busy with war! People there are poor, and that's why we are extracting the money for them, and companies are in there. So let's stop spreading falsehoods!
Our government doesn't want to lose that income and that's why they are hesitant. We can debate the worth of that money, but money is at the center of the troop sending, the hesitation to close borders, and the reason why President Johnson is on the phone with Obama regularly.

You are correct, and when you are I ll point it out. China has been out-pacing us there. And that's why we can't close the damn borders because the Chinese ain't afraid! Get this: China tells them, we ll built a bridge, a hospital for you FREE!, something they desperately need, but in return we get mining rights to your country for 50, 100 years!

So let's not cut and run please! This is manageable. When it's not, I ll be the first here to say I was wrong, let's run! But so far on what we know about Ebola, we ll lose too much for little security, because people will transit through Asia and Europe to get here, something people were doing anyway, which I guess then will prompt closing all our borders? Does that make sense to you?

Tell you what with my life and my job if I had attention issues, trust me I wouldn't be around today to argue this with you. I can guarantee you that.

Last edited:
You should follow your own dictums!

"Foot in mouth and head up asshole, whatcha talking about? Difficult to dance 'round this one, till you pull it out. Boy, you must have been high. Boy, you must have been real high." The pot. -Tool.

"Liberia has no money"
Africa was not my word. Liberia Poverty and wealth, Information about Poverty and wealth in Liberia

Either we steal from them, or there isn't much.
What they have would reflect how much "business" we have in their country. Unless we are "communists" and take everything.

I stand my ground. Stopping a few from coming and going would not interrupt anything. It's more of a political ground, not money ground we are based that on.

"Liberia has no money"
Africa was not my word. Liberia Poverty and wealth, Information about Poverty and wealth in Liberia

What they have would reflect how much "business" we have in their country. Unless we are "communists" and take everything.

I stand my ground. Stopping a few from coming and going would not interrupt anything. It's more of a political ground, not money ground we are based that on.

Again people in Liberia have no MONEY, PEOPLE!, Liberia itself has resources that are worth MONEY! Catch the difference? that's why most companies there are not Starbucks, but are mining, or exploiting raw resources! Or making deals, like building infrastructure for other forms of payment.
China builds bridges and because PEOPLE have no money gets mining rights in return for 50 to 100 years, which brings China money. If you think about it, that's a killing they are making. And that's why companies are there!

Heck Chevron and others are drilling there! You see the difference? You can't say Liberia has no money by showing what people have in their bank accounts when US businesses are not service businesses, geared to selling liberians sh*t, but rather those businesses are resource businesses. You can't say there is no money there when Chevron is there! Chevron isn't a charity!

Again that's people's WEALTH, not what's in the earth, and the opportunities in their forests! it's like saying .Alaska has no money because you are looking at the native population. How about what's in the ground? The salmon in the rivers?
the Timber? And plenty of it. How about ANWAR in Alaska?
Chevron is drilling in liberia, I posted a bulleting dated May 2014, detailing the stuff they are doing That's money are an American company is getting out of the ground in Liberia! And that's partly why they don't want to stop flights!

Last edited:
"Liberia has no money"

Almost like Iraq in fact. People are poor!
That doesn't mean that Iraq is a poor country. There are billions upon billions in the ground (Oil). That at least is easy for you to understand I hope.
Because if you were to pull GDP data from Iraq, like you did for Liberia you would come to the same conclusion! Which in this case is erroneous! Highly!

We both agree that they have natural resources. But not the wealth? (cash money in the hands of citizens)

You may see it one way, I see it in another way.
I invest money and time in my employees. An investment is to be protected. As you call it, "money"
I call it a "resource".

Many instances I may have to fire someone to protect "money". not to protect a resource or investment.
To let someone go or make a decision it will protect the integrity but most likely the money.

You say tomato, I say tomatoe.

If I were to spend it for that investment in an employee, and fire that person I am looking to protect that money that I will lose in the future with him/her.
I look at it at the same way as the investments in the resources of a country.

If that country has money to protect, that country is worth the trouble.
If that employee has money to protect because of his/her investment, that person is worth the trouble.

Maybe this will help you understand where I come from and why I "challenge". it's my perspective.

Now, I understand your perspective and I respect it, but respectively disagree.

Now they can't find the homeless man that rode in the ambulance after this guy was transported to the hospital.................wonder how many pass along infections will come out of that if he was infected......... People should be concerned......don't listen to the new/media bullshit about "nothing to worry about" or "not easily transported"! My 2 cents.

Now they can't find the homeless man that rode in the ambulance after this guy was transported to the hospital.................wonder how many pass along infections will come out of that if he was infected......... People should be concerned......don't listen to the new/media bullshit about "nothing to worry about" or "not easily transported"! My 2 cents.

Homeless Man Who Rode In Ebola Patient's Ambulance Found

Perkantino. I would just like to add that for many years I have enjoyed "competitive arguing" as I have called it. SH accepts the idea of "challenging" someone's idea.

No harm, no foul. We both may agree to disagree and we both may feel we are both right. But it is both sides of the "story" that gets us to think and to respond and be a "part."

Perkantino. I would just like to add that for many years I have enjoyed "competitive arguing" as I have called it. SH accepts the idea of "challenging" someone's idea.

No harm, no foul. We both may agree to disagree and we both may feel we are both right. But it is both sides of the "story" that gets us to think and to respond and be a "part."

I think you stuck your neck too far, and it's a little difficult after putting yourself on the line that much to admit that you are wrong, and ill-informed when it comes to that part of the world and of Liberia. I get that.
And I am going to do the honorable thing and let it slide. But before I go, let's recap what this was all about.

My basic argument was that the decision not to close the borders is based in large part on economics, the stability of the region too, and to fight the disease better, but largely on ECONOMICS. Your argument is No it's not based on ECONOMICS, because there is no Money or US companies in Liberia, so the decision cannot be based on economics. In that you are wrong! This is not a case of agreeing to disagree. This is a case of things that can be checked. Is 2 + 2 4? Yes or No. There are in fact US companies in Liberia, and there are US personnel feeding their family from work emanating from liberia, and raw materials coming from West-Africa. It's a fact!

So on the question of Money in liberia or US companies in liberia paying taxes like Chevron or employing americans, you are wrong. It's not: We are both right.
Had you made a nuanced argument I would have conceded that you might have a point. But you made a "the earth is flat argument" and that's either true or it is false. And in this case your argument happened to be false.

The debate should really be is the money we are extracting out of liberia through the US companies operating there and in West-Africa in general worth the risk? That's a nuanced argument. I would say YES it's worth the risk, you can say no. In which case we can agree to disagree because that question is a subjective question.

However are there US economic interests in Liberia? YES are there US companies operating in liberia, employing our brothers and sisters and paying US taxes to our treasury? YES. Those are all provable facts.

Last edited:
I think you stuck your neck too far, and it's a little difficult after putting yourself on the line that much to admit that you are wrong, and ill-informed when it comes to that part of the world and of Liberia. I get that.
And I am going to do the honorable thing and let it slide. But before I go, let's recap what this was all about.

My basic argument was that the decision not to close the borders is based in large part on economics, the stability of the region too, and to fight the disease better, but largely on ECONOMICS. Your argument is No it's not based on ECONOMICS, because there is no Money or US companies in Liberia, so the decision cannot be based on economics. In that you are wrong! This is not a case of agreeing to disagree. This is a case of things that can be checked. Is 2 + 2 4? Yes or No. There are in fact US companies in Liberia, and there are US personnel feeding their family from work emanating from liberia, and raw materials coming from West-Africa. It's a fact!

So on the question of Money in liberia or US companies in liberia paying taxes like Chevron or employing americans, you are wrong. It's not: We are both right.
Had you made a nuanced argument I would have conceded that you might have a point. But you made a "the earth is flat argument" and that's either true or it is false. And in this case your argument happened to be false.

The debate should really be is the money we are extracting out of liberia through the US companies operating there and in West-Africa in general worth the risk? That's a nuanced argument. I would say YES it's worth the risk, you can say no. In which case we can agree to disagree because that question is a subjective question.

However are there US economic interests in Liberia? YES are there US companies operating in liberia, employing our brothers and sisters and paying US taxes to our treasury? YES. Those are all provable facts.

What you got from what I have said, is wrong. (That what you wrote) is what you took out of it, or wanted to take out of it.
I asked you a few times already "where is the money".
And i'll answer it for you. But first I had earlier stated that you had lived most of your life in the US. and you don't know everything about our country.
Where is the money? Here, in the United States.
Protect what you have first, what you have invested in second. It's all about the money.
I'm done arguing with you.

" India and the US are the largest export partners for Liberia, according to the 2008 figures. Export to India accounts for approximately 21.3%, while export to the US is almost 19.2% of the total trade volume. Other major export partners are Poland, Germany and Belgium."

from

Liberia Trade, Exports and Imports | Economy Watch

That's just Liberia, there are a lot of other countries in West-Africa. So again shutting down flights ins't that straighforward!

So yes you can bet your butt it's about MONEY! otherwise this would be a very easy call! And we wouldn't be wondering what they are waiting for!

People with Ebola are the very reason there is a powder shortage in your home town. As the Ebolites turn into Zombies...they start to crave pistol powder. Ignorant third world families, desperate for anything to save uncle fester use the only laptop in the village to place large bulk orders on the net. The powder is then poured on the floor in the likeness of the local witch doctor and the political figure of your choice. The aggrieved sick person's last act before croaking off is to snort as much of the magic powder as possible. At the very least....it makes for an impressive viking funeral.

People with Ebola are the very reason there is a powder shortage in your home town. As the Ebolites turn into Zombies...they start to crave pistol powder. Ignorant third world families, desperate for anything to save uncle fester use the only laptop in the village to place large bulk orders on the net. The powder is then poured on the floor in the likeness of the local witch doctor and the political figure of your choice. The aggrieved sick person's last act before croaking off is to snort as much of the magic powder as possible. At the very least....it makes for an impressive viking funeral.

:D
use Hodgdon Pyrodex for best results!

Oh crap I just realized something...

If a virus can be transmitted through an intermediary like a dog, it could probably spread to cats, and then it would go global, and then we'd have to get rid of all the dogs and cats, and then we'd take in apes and train them, and then Caesar the ape would rise up and say "NO!!!!", and then cause an uprising where apes take over the planet and enslave humans.

Ebola will cause us all to be doomed to living on The Planet of the Apes!

Art imitating life? Or is it life imitating art? Planet of the Apes could be a true story that just hasn't happened yet.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!!

THIS IS A MADHOUSE!!! A MADHOUSE!!

DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

(Charlton Heston, where are you when we need you big guy?)

Oh crap I just realized something...

If a virus can be transmitted through an intermediary like a dog, it could probably spread to cats, and then it would go global, and then we'd have to get rid of all the dogs and cats, and then we'd take in apes and train them, and then Caesar the ape would rise up and say "NO!!!!", and then cause an uprising where apes take over the planet and enslave humans.

Ebola will cause us all to be doomed to living on The Planet of the Apes!

Art imitating life? Or is it life imitating art? Planet of the Apes could be a true story that just hasn't happened yet.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!!

THIS IS A MADHOUSE!!! A MADHOUSE!!

DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

(Charlton Heston, where are you when we need you big guy?)

Ebola is suspected to come from monkeys and chimps.

Hand sanitizer stock went up 20%, damn I should have seen that!
Especially since the jump was recent. Outbreak started in March. That's an extra 2K on a 10K stock purchase.

Ebola antibodies have also been found in the mouths of stray dogs in Africa and was once a suspected vector of the virus.

But yes, bats and chimps are now known as the main vector.

It's all about the MONEY!...period.end of story.
I'll bet the drug companies are in a frenzy...all they see is $$$$ to be made.
Less not forget our poliscams and there schemes as well.their next of kins are not at risk as they fly in private jets paid for by their lack of Untaxed dollars from overseas companies.
However they will send 3k troops overthere to help contain the cituation...if you belive that.
On the other hand,let a few ebola infected a-holes slip through just to create enough panic as to keep the sheeple busy and distracted.....Hello.

WTF...

more like my 3 cents now.

Last edited:
It has been building for quite a while. You get little mild snippets from the complying media. Since before 2012, SPMAGTF-12 4th recon force has been there ''battling terrorism across Africa". 4 navy seals were wounded back at the end of 2013 trying to "evacuate u.s. civillians". You can go back and search online and see 150 here, 80 there, looking for the girls that were kidnapped blah,blah,blah frikety blah! The last thing the asses in charge need is to be at war in another country at election time,so.............. ebola in west Africa. Look over here.....reporters stay away, we have a quarantine outbreak. How convenient. Meanwhile they create a couple of cases here in the u.s. to really get us thinking about other shit instead of what is going on globally. By the way, no more talk of Malaysian airliners not found, no more Russian conflict. Cant wait till the next election so we can get a new batch of lying assholes in.