• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is Creedmoorsports.com a legit site?

SanPatHogger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2020
Looking for Berger 6mm 115 VLD hunter bullets. Everybody shows out of stock.
I read on here somewhere that dealers should get some in the spring.
Midway shows out of stuck, and $62. I think I paid $40-45 last time from powdervalley.

Anyway, Creedmoorsports shows that I can add to cart, so in stock? And $52 doesnt seem awefull for something nobody has.
I looked them up, and they look real. Anybody buy from them?
Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Creed moor Sports provides ammo for the CMP.

I bought a bunch of Creedmoor ammo through the CMP last spring, Virgin lapua brass and lapua bullets. Good stuff good company.

It was run by retired CWO4 USMC Dennis DeMille.....look him up.

Reactions: lash and simonp
It's my very favorite online supplier ... spent many thousands there always with great results.

Thank you guys.
Just looked a little fishy. What I want in stock at only slightly inflated prices.

Thank you guys.
Just looked a little fishy. What I want in stock at only slightly inflated prices.
Be sure they have it in stock. I ordered some 6.5 PRC Brass, received an invoice, then two days later received an email saying it was backordered even though the website said in stock.

One of the better run small companies out there. I have spent thousand with them. Fast shipping and I have always been able to get someone on the line when I had a question.

Reactions: lash
They let you backorder items not in stock... you do need to READ what the page says...

This is consistent with serious shooters buying in bulk (ie by the season) vs buying as you go

Reactions: Tx_Aggie and lash
They let you backorder items not in stock... you do need to READ what the page says...

This is consistent with serious shooters buying in bulk (ie by the season) vs buying as you go
Yup, I back ordered a bunch of new 6.5cm starline brass from them. Their ammo for my 308 was outstanding too, with lapua brass.

Great guys to deal with. I bought some items including a new shooting coat while I was at Camp Perry. They rent a space and are there for the duration of the National Matches.

- Jon

One of the better run small companies out there. I have spent thousand with them. Fast shipping and I have always been able to get someone on the line when I had a question.

I see Denniś DeMille may have moved on from CS but when I called to ask a question about the Kowa I was ordering Dennis answered the phone.

He didn't have an answer to the question I was asking but said he would break out his Kowa set it up the way I was asking than asked me to call back in about twenty minutes for the answer.

It was awesome CS.

When did you backorder it? I've had some on backorder since September.
I placed a backorder in November. On 12/20 I received an email notification they had Lapua brass in stock. I ordered 100 pieces. 12/22 received an email they were backordered. 12/23 received a notification to write a review of the brass. Pretty much slammed them on the review because 6.5 PRC brass showed as in stock then 3 days later they send an email stating it was backordered. Received an email next day from them telling me it was never in stock. Sent them email with invoice stating allow 2 days for shipping. Also, asked them why would I receive an email asking to review the brass if it was backordered. Lady stated they were getting a new shipment this week, exchanged emails with her Monday, she stated they would fill both orders. 200 pieces showed up today. Goof up on their part but to say I am happy is an understatement. Just waiting on another email to give them a great review, lol.

Reactions: Baron23
I had come to say Creedmoor sports was good to go. But if they're filling Nov/Dec orders ahead of September then they are not at all. Pretty disappointing.

To the OP, probably consider going elsewhere at this point.

Last edited:
So I can not read......
These are VLD target and I want Hunters..... Oops.
But I will keep them on my radar. Thanks guys